- 01 Restore Windows.old Folder
- 02 How to Recover Deleted Files from Downloads Folder
- 03 What Is Users Folder in C Drive
- 04 Windows 11 Documents Folder Missing
- 05 Appdata Folder Missing
- 06 How to Recover Locked Folder Google Photos
- 07 Desktop Files Disappeared Windows 10
- 08 Folders Disappeared from Desktop Mac
- 09 Recover Files from a Specific Folder Android
- 10 Recover DCIM Folder Android
How to recover files from Folder Lock:
1. Download and install EaseUS file recovery software on Windows.
2. Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and scan the lost files from Folder Lock.
3. Preview the found files. Then, recover the deleted files from Folder Lock.
Q: How to recover deleted photos from the Folder Lock app in Android?
"Hello, I use the Folder Lock app on my Android phone. I saved some confidential photos on it and set a secure password. Yesterday, I connected my phone to the PC by using a USB cable. I saw some files that start from dot (.). I thought they were unwanted files and deleted them. After that I checked my photos in Folder Lock on my Android phone, the files with dot I deleted on PC disappeared. How to recover deleted photos from Folder Lock app in Android? Can anyone give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance."
Folder Lock Files Disappeared, Is It Possible to Recover Files in Folder Lock
Folder Lock is a popular software used to hide, lock or encrypt important files by setting a master password on Windows computer or Android devices. But sometimes, the files in Folder Lock might be lost due to accidental deletion, formatting, software crash, system upgrade, and some other reason.
When it happens, don't worry! A fast and efficient Folder Lock recovery is possible. You can use a professional and reliable EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover all your deleted and lost files from Folder Lock with ease. Here we introduce you two Folder Lock file recovery tools to restore deleted photos from Folder Lock app in Android and PC.
- To recover data from Folder Lock, you need to enter the master password to unlock the Lock Folder at first. After decryption, you can start Lock Folder file recovery. If you forgot the password, see how to unlock Folder Lock without a password.
Although Folder Lock is the software used to safeguard most confidential files by setting a master password on Windows computer, it doesn't protect files in data loss situations that occur unexpectedly.
Sometimes, you may mistakenly remove important files from Folder Lock. Or some data may be lost due to various reasons as we mentioned before. Then, how to recover deleted photos from Folder Lock on PC?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, one of the best file recovery software to restore deleted, hidden, encrypted, locked, or lost files from Folder Lock. Coming with powerful data recovery capacity and a wizard-like interface, this data recovery master enables you to:
- recover files from emptied Recycle Bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera, and camcorder.
- Restore deleted, formatted, and inaccessible data in different data loss situations.
- Recover photos, audio, music, and emails from any storage effectively, safely, and completely.
- Repair corrupted files automatically during data recovery.
Now, download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Folder Lock recovery with a few clicks.
Step 1. Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Choose "Select Folder" under Specify a location. Browse for the location where you lost the folder and click "OK" to scan.
Step 2. You can search for the target folder or use the Filter feature to find a certain type of files in the folder.
Step 3. You can preview the recovered folder. Then, click "Recover" and choose a new & secure location on your PC to keep the recovered data.
You can use the easiest Android data recovery software - EaseUS MobiSaver For Android to recover lost photos and other files from Folder Lock. With this Android file recovery program, you can easily recover deleted Android photos and videos without a computer, restore lost contact call logs, retrieve deleted browsing history, and so on.
You can download this application on your Android phone and use it to get back disappeared Folder Lock files.
Step 1. Install and run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. Then click the "Start" button to let the software recognize and connect your device.
Step 2. After connected your Android phone, the software will quickly scan the device to find all the existing and lost data. You can easily find the photos you want by choosing the correct file types.
Step 3. Preview all found photos and select out what you want to restore. Finally, click the "Recover" button to restore the selected data to the computer. After this, you can keep a copy of those recovered photos as a backup on the computer and then transfer them into your Android phone, so to continue using them again.
How to view encrypted files on Android? How to open folder lock encrypted data? Generally, you have three ways to remove a password from Folder Lock.
- Fix 1. Unlock folders/files (use folder lock serial key as password)
- Fix 2. Remove password from locked files by uninstalling folder lock
- Fix 3. Stop folder lock password protection
For detailed steps, read how to unlock Folder Lock if password forgotten.
In the End
You can use EaseUS file recovery tool to recover disappeared files from Folder Lock effectively. If you don’t know how to recover deleted photos from Folder Lock app in Android, turn to EaseUS MobiSaver For Android for help that enables you to restore lost data on the phone like contacts, pictures, music, note, and so on.
But remember the most important thing, before any data recovery step, you need to unlock your Lock Folder at first. If you don’t know how to unlock files in Folder Lock, try the ways in the tutorial.
How to Recover Deleted Photos From Folder Lock App in Android FAQs
How can I recover my photos from folder lock in Android?
To recover deleted photos from Folder Lock in Android, you can directly use an Android data recovery tool, like EaseUS MobiSaver For Android. In this way, you can easily and quickly recover any lost files on your Android phone.
How can I recover deleted photos from Applock?
How to recover deleted photos from Applock? As all the photos and videos are stored in the memory card of the phone. So you can use an efficient App Lock photo recovery software to easily recover deleted, lost, hidden, or inaccessible photos or videos from SD card.
How can I unlock my photos in Folder Lock app?
Folder Lock, useful software to safeguard crucial data and files, sets password protection to selected files and folders on Windows PC and Android. It allows users to hide files, encrypt files, and even securely delete files.
When you forget the password, you won't be able to access and view the locked photos and other files. Here you have three ways to unlock Folder Lock without the password.
- Unlock files by using Folder Lock serial key as password
- Remove password from locked files by uninstalling folder lock
- Stop folder lock password protection
How can we recover data from Folder Lock?
To recover files from folder lock on Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and scan the lost folder.
- Select a hard drive, external device, and click "Scan" or choose the exact location where you lost folder under “Specify a location" and click "OK".
- Find and preview the found folder with files.
- Restore and save the found folder.
Was This Page Helpful?
Brithny is a technology enthusiast, aiming to make readers' tech lives easy and enjoyable. She loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. In her spare time, she loves sharing things about her favorite singer - Taylor Swift on her Facebook or Twitter.
Tracy became a member of the EaseUS content team in 2013. Being a technical writer for over 10 years, she is enthusiastic about sharing tips to assist readers in resolving complex issues in disk management, file transfer, PC & Mac performance optimization, etc., like an expert.
Tracy King/Sep 14, 2023
Tracy King/Sep 20, 2023
Cedric/Jul 20, 2023
Brithny/Jul 20, 2023