- 01 Restore Windows.old Folder
- 02 How to Recover Deleted Files from Downloads Folder
- 03 What Is Users Folder in C Drive
- 04 Windows 11 Documents Folder Missing
- 05 Appdata Folder Missing
- 06 How to Recover Locked Folder Google Photos
- 07 Desktop Files Disappeared Windows 10
- 08 Folders Disappeared from Desktop Mac
- 09 Recover Files from a Specific Folder Android
- 10 Recover DCIM Folder Android
Keeping files in specific folders is a good way to organize your data in order. As an unexpected data loss disaster occurs for one reason or another now and then, you may lose data from a folder or even lose the whole folder due to mistaken deletion, hard drive formatting, virus attack, recycle bin emptying, or other causes. Besides, if the lost files or folders are too large, it might be a permanent loss, because the deletion will not go through the recycle bin at this circumstance.
Then, how to recover the lost files or folders if you can't find them in the recycle bin? Any tool allows you to recover data from a specific folder efficiently? Take it easy. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard comes to help!
Specify a Location to Recover Files from Specific Folder
EaseUS EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard enables users to select a location to start recovery flexibly. You can choose a particular drive/device, or specify the recycle bin, desktop, or a folder to scan and recover. As long as you know in which folders you get your files deleted, you can let the software directly scan that folder to restore lost files. It will save you from all the tedious job of searching for essential data from a large number of recoverable files.
This well-known file recovery program supports restoring deleted files from a folder or retrieving lost folders with full structure effortlessly. It has the following powerful functions.
- Recover data from HDD, SSD, USB flash drive, pen drive, external hard drive, digital camera, etc.
- Support deleted file recovery, formatted recovery, data recovery from Recycle Bin, OS crash recovery, virus attack recovery, and more
- Restore permanently deleted folders or files with ease
- Preview all recoverable files to make sure better recovery effects
- Support photos, videos, audios, documents, emails, and other file types recovery
- Seamlessly compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, and Windows Server 2019 - 2003
To Recover Data from the Specific Folder, Follow the Steps Below
Step 1. Select a folder to scan for lost files
Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Choose "Select Folder" under Specify a location. Click "Browse" to choose the location where you lost the folder and click "OK" to scan the lost folder.
Step 2. Find and preview found files in the lost folder
If you remember the folder name, type the folder name in search box to quickly find the lost files. Then, open the found folder and double-click to preview scanned files. Or you can use the Filter feature to find a certain type of files.
Step 3. Recover and save the lost folder
Last, select the folder and files you need, click "Recover" and choose a new & secure location on your PC to keep the recovered data.
Points to Avoid Permanently Deleting Important Data
- When you realize that files have been deleted from a specific folder, don't save any new data to the drive
- Use the right-click to delete or press Delete key to remove data instead of using Shift + Delete keys
- Scan your computer with an advanced anti-virus program to keep data protected from virus or malware
- Back up crucial data to an external hard drive regularly
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Tracy became a member of the EaseUS content team in 2013. Being a technical writer for over 10 years, she is enthusiastic about sharing tips to assist readers in resolving complex issues in disk management, file transfer, PC & Mac performance optimization, etc., like an expert.
Jean/Jul 20, 2023
Cedric/Sep 20, 2023
Tracy King/Jul 20, 2023
Cedric/Sep 09, 2023