Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Is XML File Repair Possible
"Help, please! Something goes wrong with my 16GB SanDisk USB flash drive, which carries some important XML files. Windows says you need to format the disk before using it, and it seems I have to format the USB drive to access the USB. But this will remove my XML files, which is the last thing I want to see. How should I fix this problem? Is there any way I can recover/repair XML files from a formatted USB flash drive?"
If you have a problem like the one above and your essential XML files are corrupted because of this error, you still have a chance to repair and get back your XML files. You can restore the XML files from a backup, repair XML files online, or download a file repair tool. The best way to troubleshoot is to resort to reliable file repair software for help.
You should know that file corruption can happen because of various issues, such as software corruption, disk errors, bad sectors, virus attacks, OS crashes, and physical damage. You can use the methods mentioned in this passage to fix XML file corruption issues.
How to Fix XML File Quicly
Before you try the file repair tools, you can run the quick fixes first:
- Open the corrupted XML file in Internet Explorer and note any error messages. The error message can help you fix the issue after discovering the problem and closing Internet Explorer.
- Open the corrupted file in Notepad or other text editors. Then, click "View" > "Status Bar" to find the line and column with errors.
- Remove any line breaks in the middle of tags and any illegal characters between tag pairs.
- Fix errors in XML files and continually check in the browser. Repeat these operations until no error occurs. And the corrupted XML can be opened.
Keep reading, and you can find detailed tutorials to repair corrupted XML files in Windows 11/10/8/7：
|XML File Repair Solutions
|You can repair more than XML files and other documents, videos, and pictures with the EaseUS repair tool. This software also supports various file formats.
|You don't need to download software on your PC, and there are no OS limits to use an online repair tool to repair corrupted .xml files.
Before learning how to repair XML files online, you should know that If your XML file is too large, professional file repair software is more suitable. EaseUS Fixo Document Repair is an all-in-one file repair software that can fix most file corruption issues. Download this software now!
This file repair software can help you in many ways more than XML repair:
- Repair corrupt Excel files, Word documents, PDF files, video, and image files.
- Fix PDF 0kb problems, and this software can help you solve documents showing blank, half-page greyed-out, etc.
- Solve Microsoft Word won't open. If you cannot open files on your computer, try to repair them with EaseUS Fixo.
Follow the steps below to repair corrupted XML files with simple clicks:
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Fixo Documents Repair and click "File Repair" to repair corrupted XML files. Click "Add Files" to select the corrupted XML files you want to repair.
Step 2. If you want to repair multiple XML files at once, click the "Repair All" button. Choose "Repair" after selecting one XML file. You can also preview the documents by clicking the eye icon.
Step 3. Save the repaired XML files, and you can open the folder by clicking "View Repaired".
Don't forget to share this page on Twitter, Ins, or Facebook to help more users!
Online tools would be a great choice if you don't want to download a third-party repair tool on your computer or you need to repair corrupted .xml files on multiple operating systems; the online tool should be your best choice.
EaseUS Online Document Repair can do you a great favor in repairing corrupted files, especially documents, with simple steps. All you need to do is upload the corrupted files, click the repair option, and download them. Check the following tutorial to repair your XML files step by step:
Step 1. Open the official website and drag your corrupt document here. You can also click "Upload Document" and find the location where your Word, PowerPoint, Excel or PDF files are stored.
Step 2. Before the repair process, you need to enter your email address to receive the education code you will use in step 4. Now, click "Strat Repairing" to launch the process. Wait patiently for the process to end. You can leave the site during the repair but remember not to close it.
Step 3. EaseUS will send you the extraction code when the repair is finished. Go back to the page, type your code, and click "OK" to save your file.
Many operations and accidents can cause your XML files to become corrupted or damaged. If you don't want this corruption issue to happen again, follow these tips below to avoid it:
- 🗂️Back up your XML files frequently can help you easily get back the files from recent backups when you encounter file corruption.
- 👍Using a trustworthy XML editor/viewer can be very helpful because they are more stable and have fewer bugs.
- ⛑️Avoiding editing XML files manually can also help you avoid file corruption. Try to use automated processes or scripts to generate or modify XML files.
- ⚠️Update the XML editor frequently, and the software corruption can also lead to file corruption.
If you find these bonus tips helpful, you can share them with your friends!
Whenever you want to restore and repair XML files from Windows 11/10/8/7, you can always get help in this post. Except for XML repair, EaseUS Fixo Document Repair is good at Excel repair, Word repair, MP4 repair, video repair, and more. Download this helpful tool to get back corrupted files.
XML Repair FAQs
If you are still bothered with file repair, you can read the questions and answers below to get additional help.
1. What does XML error mean?
The XML error normally means a problem locating the document (either the document does not exist or there is a problem with permissions) or the schema itself is in error.
2. What file is XML?
An XML file is an extensible markup language file used to structure data for storage and transport. In an XML file, there are both tags and text. The tags provide the structure to the data. The text in the file you wish to store is surrounded by these tags, which adhere to specific syntax guidelines.
3. What is the XML file used for?
An XML file is a file used to store data in the form of hierarchical elements. Data stored in XML files can be read by computer programs with the help of custom tags.
Was This Page Helpful?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More