Free Download PXE Boot Server to Boot Multiple Computers on Network
All about PXE Boot Server tool
What is PXE and PXE Boot tool
In computing, The PXE (short for Preboot Execution Environment) describes a standardized client-server environment that boots a software assembly, retrieved from a network, on PXE-enabled clients.
A PXE Boot tool is usually a network boot software which is designed for solving the problem that boots many computers from an image file on network.
What a PXE Boot Server tool can do for you
1. Maintain or install system for multiple computers without inserting CD or USB into these computers one by one.
2. Deal with the sitaution where your computer cannot start normally already and it can't boot through loading image file on inner hard drive.
3. Boot up multiple client computers within LAN when the clients have no available CD-ROM drive and USB ports or you have no CD or USB image at hand.
Download the best PXE Boot Tool - EaseUS Todo Backup PXE Server
EaseUS Todo Backup PXE Server is the best PXE Boot tool. Allowing network booting of EaseUS Todo Backup Recovery Environment on target machines, it is especially useful for bare metal recovery or network deployment. Now you can download the program and try it to install Windows 10/8/7/Server 2012......via PXE boot.
How to use EaseUS PXE Boot Server to boot up multiple computers on the network
1. To install EaseUS Todo Backup PXE server, click "Enable PXE" in Tools. EaseUS Todo Backup will configure the boot image directory automatically.
2. Boot your target computer through a network interface.
e.g. To enable network boot (on ASUS motherboard with UEFI boot):
- Restart your computer, press "Del" or "F2" to enter the UEFI, then select "Advanced Mode".
- Choose "Advanced" > "Onboard Devices Configuration" and enable "Realtek PXE Option ROM".
- Go back and enable "Network Stack Configuration".
- Switch to Boot section and enable "Network Stack Driver Support".
- Save the changes and reboot the computer, then press "F8" and select "Realtek Boot Agent".
3. Then it will automatically locate the EaseUS Todo Backup PXE server, which allows network booting of EaseUS Todo Backup Recovery Environment on target machines. You can perform file backup and recovery, disk/partition backup, bare-metal recovery, etc on your target computer.
Note: Make sure there is a working DHCP(Dynamic Host Control Protocol) in your network so that the booting computers can automatically get IP addresses and boot into EaseUS Todo Backup Recovery Environment.
Was This Page Helpful?
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that EaseUS Todo Backup Home can offer you a little extra sense of security with a set of advanced tools. The interface provides quick adaptation, every process guiding you all the way through so you don't get stuck or further damage your system rather than keeping it safe. Read More
EaseUS Todo Backup Free lets you create backups of your important files or your entire computer through its streamlined interface. Just choose the backup type you'd like to get started, and let the program do the reset. Read More
EaseUS includes all the features I expect from backup software like versioning, incremental backups, and scheduling. For more advanced users, EaseUS allows you to install a pre-boot environment onto your hard drive so you can use it to restore files without burning a CD or putting it on an external USB drive. Read More
EaseUS Todo Backup
Smart backup tool for your files and entire computer in Windows 10/8/7.
Install Windows on Multiple Computers at Once? No Problem!
Learn how to install Windows 11/10/7 and special programs/software on a batch of computers. Use 10 minutes to do the 10 hours work without making a single mistake!Get Free Solution!