USB Bootable Software & Bootable USB Creation Tool
EaseUS Todo Backup is recommended here as the best USB bootable software, plus an essential bootable USB creation tool for personal users and companies. It's all-in-one software that integrates both bootable USB and ISO image together, which facilitates users to create portable Windows 7/8/10 that greatly reduce worry in case of an unexpected system failure, crash and similar disasters that cause a complete shutdown.
With EaseUS Windows backup software, customers can gain the following benefits:
|Software Name||Primary Functions||Competitive Advantages|
|EaseUS Todo Backup||
1. Backup and recovery for disk/partition, data, files, folders, operating system, mail, exchange, etc.
2. Disk/partition clone, OS migration to HDD/SSD.
3. Transfer system to dissimilar hardware.
4. Create USB portable Windows.
5. Create Linux/WinPE-based bootable USB stick.
1. A great combination of creating a bootable Windows USB drive and a bootable backup drive.
2. An official, lightweight, easy-to-use and effective bootable USB creation tool that allows even less experienced users to have a try.
3. Automatically detect the USB drive and help format the drive to the required FAT32 file system.
With the help of the EaseUS Windows backup software, you are able to create a bootable USB drive in two ways.
- Easily create a portable Windows USB that contains system and user files.
- Simply create a WinPE-based bootable USB stick that can only boot into EaseUS Todo Backup.
Follow the step-by-step guide below, and make your own bootable USB drive with the amazing bootable USB creator.
Creating a portable USB is your very first choice. All you need to do is download the useful system cloning tool and clone the operating system to your portable device.
During the system cloning process, you can create a portable USB drive. You can boot Windows from the USB drive anytime if you're trying to restore a crashed system even the computer did not install EaseUS Todo Backup software.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup. Expand the menu and click "System Clone" in the lower position.
Step 2. On the "System clone" window, the software will choose the system partition and boot partition by default. Just Choose the USB drive as the destination disk.
Click on "Advanced options" and then "Create Portable Windows USB drive". Click "OK".
Click "Proceed". The software will start immediately cloning the default partitions of your desktop/laptop to the USB drive. After the cloning process is over, you can safely plug the USB drive out.
Step 3. To boot the cloned system from the USB drive on other Windows devices, just connect the drive to the device. After the connection, wait for the computer configuring system settings and you will finally arrive at the desktop screen that's exactly the same with that of the cloned system.
Put the "username" and "password" of the cloned system. You should now successfully enter the cloned system.
If you don't want to clone your system to the external device, just want to export the data on the computer, you are advised to create an emergency disk with EaseUS Todo Backup.
By this means, you are only allowed to boot into EaseUS Todo Backup even when your computer or laptop cannot boot as usual. Once you boot into this backup software, you can back up data to an external device or copy files without Windows. Let's see how to create this WinPE disk.
1. Prepare a USB drive which can be written and read.
2. Launch and install EaseUS Todo Backup on the Computer B
3. Open the tool and click Tools - Create Emergency Disk.
4. Select "Create WinPE emergency disk".
5. Select a bootable media type: here we choose USB drive.
6. Click Proceed to create a bootable disk.
Was This Page Helpful?
Awards & Reviews
"Backup, restore and recover documents, as well as create emergency disks and wipe your hard disk entirely."
- By Mircea DragomirRead More >>
EaseUS Todo Backup
Smart backup tool for your files and entire computer in Windows 10/8/7.Free Download