Download Best SSD to SSD Cloning Software
What Does SSD to SSD Cloning Software Do
Are you planning to migrate or install Windows SSD? I guess that a majority of friends had chosen a small capacity of solid-state drive, or a less popular brand at the first attempt, as the cost grows with the size of the storage. However, after some use, they had to give up the small size SSD, thinking to purchase a larger one. At this moment, some professional but great SSD to SSD cloning software comes in handy, for the purpose of moving everything from the old SSD to the new one.
Metaphorically, just imagine you're moving a house, you can either search through the house and pick up furniture, appliances, closet, cookers on your own and ended up with exhaustion, or ask an all-around home moving service providing with fully featured tools to help, and you just sit down, relax, watch them do the job while having a cup of your favorite coffee. So SSD to SSD cloning software plays a role of home moving service, it takes in charge of everything that you wish to move from an old SSD to a new one.
Overview of Best SSD to SSD Cloning Software - EaseUS Todo Backup
With the help of a powerful SSD cloning program, you'll be no longer afraid of not being able to move Windows system, data, files by copying and paste, because Windows won't allow you to do that. EaseUS Todo Backup Home is chosen as the best SSD clone software beyond competitors like Clonezilla, Acronis, Macrium Reflect due to that:
- light and handy software design; enable customers to start with the first glimpse with clear function buttons.
- Flexibility in choosing an entire SSD cloning or single partition cloning, without the need to reinstall your Windows operating system and applications.
- Three straightforward disk clone modes - System clone (clone OS to SSD), partition clone (clone specific partitions to SSD) and disk clone (clone entire disk HDD/SSD to SSD).
More noticeable features visit the EaseUS Todo Backup feature page. You can download the best SSD clone software here and apply it to clone SSD to SSD on your own now:
Tutorial: Clone SSD to SSD with EaseUS SSD Cloning Software
Free download EaseUS disk cloning software and install it on your Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista computer, make sure both of the SSDs have correctly connected to the computer. All the popular brands of solid-state drives (Seagate, Samsung, Sandisk, Kinston, etc.)can apply the software to perform the cloning procedure in the below part.
01. Connect A Second Hard Drive
Tools you need: a screwdriver, a Power Splitter Adapter cable, a SATA cable or an USB to SATA adapter. Make sure the target HDD/SSD is larger than the used space of the current drive.
- Connect the target disk to your computer.
- For desktop, open the mainframe with screwdriver and connect the disk to the mainboard with a SATA cable, then connect the disk's Power Splitter Adapter Cable into the power supply box.
- For laptop, you can use an USB to SATA adapter to connect the disk.
- Initialize a new HDD/SSD to MBR or GPT before you can use it (To keep the target new disk the same style as that of the current disk).
02. Download a Disk Cloning Utility
EaseUS Todo Backup is the cloning software that integrates multiple functions, including system/disk clone, backup, restoring , and system transfer, etc. In the disk clone field, this tool stands out due to the following aspects:
- Covers as many as disk cloning demands, such as update hard drive to a larger one, clone OS, etc.
- Disk cloning has the highest success rate among all similar products on the market.
- Supports all kinds of disk types, including IDE, EIDE, SATA, ESATA, ATA, SCSI, iSCSI, USB 1.0/2.0/3.0.
- Supports cloning of basic/dynamic disks and MBR/GPT disks.
03. Get Ready with the Clone Procedures
System Clone: Choose System Clone > choose the destination disk > click Next to start. In Advanced options, you can choose the option of Create a portable Windows USB drive to clone the system to a USB drive.
Disk/Partition Clone: Choose Clone > Select the resource disk or partition > Select the target disk > Click Next to start.
04. Boot from the Clone Hard Drive
Option 1. If you want to keep both the old disk and the new disk
- Restart PC and press F2 (F8,F10, DEL...) to enter BIOS settings.
- In the Boot option, select new HDD/SSD as the new boot drive.
- Exit BIOS and restart the computer.
Option 2. If you want to only keep the new disk
- Unplug the old disk and make sure the new disk is well connected.
- Restart your computer.
- Option 2 is a better hard drive retention plan for laptops
Was This Page Helpful?
Brithny is a technology enthusiast, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. She loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. On her spare time, she loves sharing things about her favorite singer - Taylor Swift on her Facebook or Twitter.
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that EaseUS Todo Backup Home can offer you a little extra sense of security with a set of advanced tools. The interface provides quick adaptation, every process guiding you all the way through so you don't get stuck or further damage your system rather than keeping it safe. Read More
EaseUS Todo Backup Free lets you create backups of your important files or your entire computer through its streamlined interface. Just choose the backup type you'd like to get started, and let the program do the reset. Read More
EaseUS includes all the features I expect from backup software like versioning, incremental backups, and scheduling. For more advanced users, EaseUS allows you to install a pre-boot environment onto your hard drive so you can use it to restore files without burning a CD or putting it on an external USB drive. Read More
EaseUS Todo Backup
Smart backup tool for your files and entire computer in Windows 10/8/7.
Install Windows on Multiple Computers at Once? No Problem!
Learn how to install Windows 11/10/7 and special programs/software on a batch of computers. Use 10 minutes to do the 10 hours work without making a single mistake!Get Free Solution!