Ghost Windows 7 Using Hard Drive Ghost Software
Windows 7 ghost image download
To ghost Windows 7 is the most efficient way to protect the system, applications and user data from unpredictable disasters caused by system problems and data loss problem. But for most Windows 7 users who have little knowledge and experience of system backup, it is really not an easy task. Don't worry! Here we will introduce you a powerful and easy-to-use Windows 7 ghost software and show you how to use it to ghost your Windows 7 hard drive step by step.
How to ghost Windows 7 with EaseUS ghost software
Choosing a good Windows 7 ghost software is quite helpful to save your time and efforts. EaseUS ghost software is recommended. This utility allows you to create a backup image of your disk drives, most commonly your system drive in Windows 7. Different from regular data backup programs, EaseUS ghost software supports not only to backup system state but also to restore system via the backup image from system failures, spyware infections or any other disasters that might seriously mess up your PC. If you try this program, you will find how easy it is to Ghost Windows 7 hard drive. Now, let's see how it works.
- Empty the storage device if you want to back up your Windows 7 to another storage device such as external hard drive or USB.
Step 1. Connect your external storage device to your PC if you want to backup the Windows 7 system to an external hard drive, USB or SD card.
And the external storage device should be equal to or even bigger than your Windows 7 system size.
Step 2. Launch and run EaseUS Todo Backup on your Windows 7 PC, on the home screen choose "OS". Or, you can click the icon at the left top corner and then select "System Backup" on the left tool panel.
Step 3. Choose Windows 7 that you want to back up.
And specify a location on your PC, an external storage device or even a network drive as your Windows 7 system backup destination.
Step 4. Click "Proceed" to start the Windows 7 system backup process now.
If you want to create a backup plan to automatically create Windows 7 system restore points, continue with below tips:
1. Click "Schedule: Off" after clicking System Backup and set the type that you want to backup Windows 7 system by day, week or even month.
2. And "Save" all changes.
Then continue with "Step 3" and "Step 4", after the first full backup of your Windows 7 system, EaseUS Todo Backup will automatically backup your system as you scheduled by then.
More advanced features of EaseUS Windows 7 ghost software
This is the backup & recovery software owning the function to back up the operating system, hard disk drive, partition, folders, and files to image, which will save time and space very much. Its advanced features will satisfy all Windows 7/Vista/XP/8 users, like differential backup, incremental backup, schedule backup, etc.
- Disk and Partition Image: Back up the entire system and installed applications without interrupting the work, and ensures the instant recovery of PC instead of reinstalling Windows and software.
- File and Folder Backup: Image backup specified files and folders or by file types to secure your individual data, including documents, pictures, music, emails, applications, videos, and financial files, etc.
- Incremental Backup: Incremental backup will save disk space and time by only making a copy of changed files since the last backup.
- Schedule Backup: Automatically run backup plans Later, Daily, Weekly
- Disk and Partition Clone: Copy or migrate all the data on a hard disk or partition to another for upgrading hard drive without reinstalling operating systems and applications.
- Network Backup: This software provides network shared folders backup and you also can store your backup image files to a network location.
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Tracy joined in EaseUS in 2013 and has been working with EaseUS content team for over 7 years. Being enthusiastic in computing and technology, she writes tech how-to articles and share technical solutions about Windows & Mac data recovery, file/system backup and recovery, partition management and iOS/Android data recovery.
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that EaseUS Todo Backup Home can offer you a little extra sense of security with a set of advanced tools. The interface provides quick adaptation, every process guiding you all the way through so you don't get stuck or further damage your system rather than keeping it safe. Read More
EaseUS Todo Backup Free lets you create backups of your important files or your entire computer through its streamlined interface. Just choose the backup type you'd like to get started, and let the program do the reset. Read More
EaseUS includes all the features I expect from backup software like versioning, incremental backups, and scheduling. For more advanced users, EaseUS allows you to install a pre-boot environment onto your hard drive so you can use it to restore files without burning a CD or putting it on an external USB drive. Read More