Your computer is always at high risk of data loss:
- Intentional or accidental deletion of a file or program.
- Misplacement of CDs or Memory sticks.
- Inability to read the unknown file format.
- Power failure or software crash or freeze: not saving data to permanent memory.
- Hardware failure: such as a head crash in a hard disk.
- Software bugs or poor usability, such as not confirming a file delete command.
- Data corruption: such as file system corruption or database corruption.
- Disaster: natural disaster, earthquake, flood, tornado, fire, etc.
- Crime: theft, hacking, sabotage, etc. malicious act, such as a worm, virus, hacker, or theft of physical media.
The best way to recover from data loss is to back up your computer and store the backup image file in a physically separate location. One day, you just need one click to recover the image to get back whatever you want.
How to restore image files with EaseUS Todo Backup?
If you have previously done disk image with EaseUS Todo Backup, there are five cases when you want to restore the backup image as below:
Case 1: Restore system state.
Case 2: Recover to dissimilar hardware.
Case 3: Restore disk partitions.
* To perform system recovery on a none-bootable machine, try to boot the computer through the EaseUS Todo Backup emergency disk.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click "Browse to Recover".
Step 2. Guide to your backup destination, choose the system backup file you need. (The backup file created by EaseUS Todo Backup is a pbd file.)
Step 3. Choose the recovery disk. Make sure that the partition style of the source disk and the recovery disk are the same.
Step 4. You can customize the disk layout according to your needs. Then click "Proceed" to start system backup recovery.
Restore Specific files from disk/partition images
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup.
2. Select a backup task to restore. Select the specific folder /file to recover.
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Jean has been writing tech articles since she was graduated from university. She has been part of the EaseUS team for over 5 years. Her special focuses are data recovery, disk partitioning, data space optimization, data backup and Mac OS. By the way, she's an aviation fan!
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that EaseUS Todo Backup Home can offer you a little extra sense of security with a set of advanced tools. The interface provides quick adaptation, every process guiding you all the way through so you don't get stuck or further damage your system rather than keeping it safe. Read More
EaseUS Todo Backup Free lets you create backups of your important files or your entire computer through its streamlined interface. Just choose the backup type you'd like to get started, and let the program do the reset. Read More
EaseUS includes all the features I expect from backup software like versioning, incremental backups, and scheduling. For more advanced users, EaseUS allows you to install a pre-boot environment onto your hard drive so you can use it to restore files without burning a CD or putting it on an external USB drive. Read More
EaseUS Todo Backup
Smart backup tool for your files and entire computer in Windows 10/8/7.
Install Windows on Multiple Computers at Once? No Problem!
Learn how to install Windows 11/10/7 and special programs/software on a batch of computers. Use 10 minutes to do the 10 hours work without making a single mistake!Get Free Solution!