Restore your hard drive and operating system
Your computer is always at high risk of data loss:
- Intentional or accidental deletion of a file or program.
- Misplacement of CDs or Memory sticks.
- Inability to read the unknown file format.
- Power failure or software crash or freeze: not saving data to permanent memory.
- Hardware failure: such as a head crash in a hard disk.
- Software bugs or poor usability, such as not confirming a file delete command.
- Data corruption: such as file system corruption or database corruption.
- Disaster: natural disaster, earthquake, flood, tornado, fire, etc.
- Crime: theft, hacking, sabotage, etc. malicious act, such as a worm, virus, hacker, or theft of physical media.
The best way to recover from data loss is to back up your computer and store the backup image file in a physically separate location. One day, you just need one click to recover the image to get back whatever you want.
How to restore image files with EaseUS Todo Backup?
If you have previously done disk image with EaseUS Todo Backup, there are five cases when you want to restore the backup image as below:
Case 1: Restore system state.
Case 2: Recover to dissimilar hardware.
Case 3: Restore disk partitions.
Step 1. Open EaseUS Todo Backup, click the "Recovery" button on System Backup column.
Or click "Browse to Recover" to select the system backup you created in advance.
Step 2. Choose one History version of the backup image, after confirming the contents, click the "Next" button.
And select the target location to restore your Windows.
Step 3. Then click "Proceed" to start backup recovery.
Wait for the process to complete, restart your computer and then you should be able to run Windows OS on your computer again.
Restore Specific files from disk/partition images
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup.
2. Select a backup task to restore. Select the specific folder /file to recover.
Was This Page Helpful?
Author Jean has been writing tech articles since she was graduated from university. She has been part of the EaseUS team for over 5 years. Her special focuses are data recovery, disk partitioning, data space optimization, data backup and Mac OS. By the way, she's an aviation fan!
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that EaseUS Todo Backup Home can offer you a little extra sense of security with a set of advanced tools. The interface provides quick adaptation, every process guiding you all the way through so you don't get stuck or further damage your system rather than keeping it safe. Read More
EaseUS Todo Backup Free lets you create backups of your important files or your entire computer through its streamlined interface. Just choose the backup type you'd like to get started, and let the program do the reset. Read More
EaseUS includes all the features I expect from backup software like versioning, incremental backups, and scheduling. For more advanced users, EaseUS allows you to install a pre-boot environment onto your hard drive so you can use it to restore files without burning a CD or putting it on an external USB drive. Read More