Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
In this article, you'll learn:
- Fix 1. Recover Data from Samsung SSD with SSD Recovery Tool
- Fix 2. Turn to Samsung SSD Data Recovery Services
- Recover Data from Samsung SSD FAQs
What Causes Data Loss on Samsung SSD
More and more computer users prefer an SSD over an HDD. Why? Because an SSD can provide a blazing-fast speed for writing and reading, most game players will choose an SSD. Samsung company has a good reputation in the solid-state drive industry because of its advanced technology and long-term customer service.
Before learning how to recover data from Samsung SSD, you should know that SSD that enabled TRIM is hard to recover deleted files. You can check whether the TRIM is enabled or not with Command Prompt.
What causes data loss on the Samsung SSD? You can learn the following information to figure out the detailed reasons and protect SSD data by avoiding these situations in the future:
- 🗑️Accidental deletion. This is a common reason that can cause data loss on an SSD. Think twice when you are deleting files and folders on a Samsung SSD.
- ❌Unsupported file system. The Samsung SSD file system may not be supported on the PC and cause sudden data loss.
- 🛠️Physical damage. It will happen that you accidentally drop the Samsung SSD to the floor and damage the SSD. That will cause unrecoverable data loss.
- 💻Eject Samsung SSD improperly. The correct way to eject an SSD is to close the File Explorer window and eject it in Windows Explorer.
- 👿Virus attack. You should not download unknown software or click unsafe links to avoid this situation.
Two simple and effective methods will be introduced in the following parts, and before trying software or manual repair, you'd better go to check backups and Recycle Bin folder first.
Among thousands of SSD data recovery programs, how to choose the best one? Don't worry! We have picked outstanding SSD recovery software for you. Finding a trustworthy and affordable SSD recovery tool is difficult, and EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can meet your needs. The following download button can help you free download the trial version of EaseUS recovery software for both Windows and macOS versions.
A good SSD recovery tool should have the following characteristics:
Not all recovery programs support Samsung SSD, and you should ensure the chosen tool can scan a Samsung SSD. Meanwhile, make sure the software supports your Windows OS.
Some recovery tools can only recover files, but you cannot preview the files before recovery. You'd better choose the software with a preview option when you need to recover photos/videos from an SSD.
You can check the customer reviews of the selected SSD recovery program from the official website and Trustpilot Reviews. And the rating should be higher than 4.5 scores.
Some unsafe recovery tools will ask you to pay the bill before trying the recovery program. A good SSD recovery program will provide a trial version and let you decide whether to buy it or not.
EaseUS recovery tool is an all-in-one software that can support you in many ways, and it's recommended by many authorized websites.
Even the best data-recovery apps can leave you disappointed, because they sometimes lead you to think they can recover lost or deleted files that are in fact gone forever. But some data-recovery apps are better than others, and EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we've seen. – from PC mag
You can check the highlights of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard here:
- Recover deleted files on SSD, HDD, external hard drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, etc.
- Recover deleted MP4 files, JPG, MOV, PNG, DOC, XLS, ZIP, RAR, etc.
- Retrieve data from an unbootable PC or laptop with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard bootable version.
Here is the detailed tutorial on recovering data from Samsung SSD with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard:
Step 1. Scan the SSD
Open EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, select the SSD where you lost data, and click the "Scan" button.
Step 2. View the results
When the scanning finishes, find lost SSD data by using the "Filter" and "Search" options after checking the "Deleted Files" and "Other Lost Files" folders.
Step 3. Recover SSD files
Select desired data and click the "Recover" button to get back lost SSD files.
If you think this software is helpful, you can share this page to let more users know about EaseUS.
If your Samsung SSD is seriously damaged or you cannot recover data with any SSD recovery programs, you should try to contact local recovery services centers. For example, if you are in Las Vegas, you can search for data recovery services near me in Las Vegas and find a suitable lab to repair/recover the Samsung SSD.
If most recovery centers nearby are closed, you can contact EaseUS data recovery services online. Our technical engineers will answer your questions patiently and help you resolve the Samsung SSD data loss problem.
EaseUS SSD Recovery ServicesClick here to contact our experts for a free evaluation
Consult with EaseUS data recovery experts for one-on-one manual recovery service. We could offer the following services after a FREE diagnosis
- Repair corrupted RAID structure, unbootable Windows OS, and corrupted virtual disk file
- Recover data from deleted partitions and re-partitioned drive
- Unformat the SSD and repair the RAW drive (Bitlocker encrypted drive)
- Fix disks that become GPT-protected partitions
The Bottom Line
Although Samsung SSD data recovery is tricky, you can also recover data from an SSD with a professional SSD recovery tool – EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. And you can contact 24-hour-working online data recovery services to troubleshoot your hard drive issues or other data loss problems.
This section will guide you to learn more information about Samsung SSD data recovery through four Q&As:
1. Is it possible to recover data from a formatted Samsung SSD?
It is possible to recover deleted data from a formatted SSD when you did not turn on the TRIM on your Samsung SSD. You can possibly recover deleted data from a Samsung SSD with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
2. What are the best Samsung SSD data recovery programs in 2023?
The following SSD data recovery software is reliable and safe enough:
- 1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- 2. Disk Drill
- 3. R-Studio
- 4. PhotoRec
- 5. Recoverit
3. Are files permanently deleted on SSD when TRIM is enabled?
An SSD's performance may be enhanced when TRIM is enabled since it tells the disk to delete any data not currently in use in order to make room. The TRIM command actively works to clean out and optimize the drive's unused space, even if data tagged as erased by TRIM is technically still recoverable until the space it occupies is overwritten with fresh data.
4. How do I stop my Samsung SSD from losing data?
You can follow the tips below to avoid data loss on your Samsung SSD:
- 1. Back up Samsung SSD frequently.
- 2. Eject the SSD correctly.
- 3. Don't make your SSD overheat.
- 4. Scan viruses and malware frequently.
Was This Page Helpful?
Dany is an editor of EaseUS who lives and works in Chengdu, China. She focuses on writing articles about data recovery on Mac devices and PCs. She is devoted to improving her writing skills and enriching her professional knowledge. Dany also enjoys reading detective novels in her spare time.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More