Download the Best Free Transcend Format Tool for USB/Memory Card
Unable to format a Transcend memory card or USB flash drive in Windows? Here, EaseUS free partition software, a powerful and easy-to-use third-party Transcend format tool is offered for free download to help.
What EaseUS Transcend Format Tool Can Deal With
Transcend USB or Memory Card Cannot Format:
- Get USB or memory card not formatted error
- Get Windows was unable to complete the format error
- Get "The disk is write-protected" error
Transcend USB Drive or Memory Card Is Corrupted and Need to Be Repaired:
- A memory card or USB not showing up on the computer
- The memory card or USB drive detected but not showing data
- The memory card or USB drive shows 0 bytes
No matter you are caught in which cases, Transcend USB or memory card become unformattable or get corrupted, you can run EaseUS Transcend pen drive format tool to format the device for repair and make it work properly with ease.
How to Format Transcend USB Flash Drive
Step 1. Select the USB drive to format.
Connect the USB drive or pen drive to your computer. Download and launch EaseUS partition software. Right-click the USB drive you intend to format and choose "Format".
Step 2. Set the drive letter and file system.
Assign a new partition label, file system (NTFS/FAT32/EXT2/EXT3), and cluster size to the selected partition, then click "OK".
Step 3. Check the warning box.
Click "OK" if you see the Warning window. If you have important data on it, back up the data in advance.
Step 4. Apply the changes.
Click the "Execute operation" button first, and then click "Apply" to format the USB drive.
Useful Tips for Using EaseUS Transcend Format Tool
1. Please remove the write-protection before using the EaseUS Transcend USB format tool. For more details, please refer to The disk is write protected.
2. Run EaseUS disk data recovery before formatting if you want to retrieve your files from the inaccessible USB drive or memory card.
3. If you want to repair the corrupted Transcend USB or memory card without formatting, just choose the "Check Partition" option in step 1 in the above tutorial.
Was This Page Helpful?
Cedric Grantham is one of the senior editors of EaseUS who lives and works in Chengdu, China. He mainly writes articles about data recovery tutorials on PC and Mac and how-to tips for partition management. He always keeps an eye on new releases and likes various electronic products.
I love that the changes you make with EaseUS Partition Master Free aren't immediately applied to the disks. It makes it way easier to play out what will happen after you've made all the changes. I also think the overall look and feel of EaseUS Partition Master Free makes whatever you're doing with your computer's partitions easy. Read More
Partition Master Free can Resize, Move, Merge, Migrate, and Copy disks or partitions; convert to local, change label, defragment, check and explore partition; and much more. A premium upgrade adds free tech support and the ability to resize dynamic volumes. Read More
It won't hot image your drives or align them, but since it's coupled with a partition manager, it allows you do perform many tasks at once, instead of just cloning drives. You can move partitions around, resize them, defragment, and more, along with the other tools you'd expect from a cloning tool. Read More
About EaseUS Partition Master
All-round disk & partition management software for personal and commercial use. Let it manage your storage drive: resize, format, delete, clone, convert, etc.
How to Partititon a Hard Drive on Windows 10/8/7
Was This Page Helpful
How Can We Help You
Find answers to common questions below.