Applies To: Deleted File Recovery, Formatted Data Recovery, RAW Drive Recovery, and Other Tough Data Recovery Situations
Transcend is one of the qualified manufacturers of storage devices. Its external hard drives, memory card (including SD card, CF cards, and Micro SD cards), USB flash drives, and solid-state drives (SSD) are widely used among users on various devices, like desktops, laptops, mobile phones, and cameras.
However, it's almost inevitable that, when you use a storage device like Transcend external hard disk or memory card, you may accidentally delete files from the device or format it due to some specific reasons, like:
- To remove a virus existing on the external hard disk or memory card
- To change the file system of the external hard drive or SD card
- To erase all partitions on the storage device
Although the reasons to format a Transcend external hard drive/memory card vary, the outcomes are the same: you will lose all the existing files on your external hard drive or memory card. Then here comes the most important question - how to perform Transcend data recovery?
Whether you have mistakenly deleted files from your Transcend external hard drive/memory card or have formatted the device, you can use the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to retrieve all your lost data. This professional software does well in performing data recovery on various kinds of storage devices and on different data loss situations.
- Support deleted file recovery, formatted data recovery, recycle bin emptied data recovery, OS crash recovery...
- Recover data from external hard drives, SD cards, CF cards, USB flash drives, digital cameras, and more
- Recover photos, videos, audio files, documents... (almost all existing file types)
Download the software now and read on to learn how to perform Transcend data recovery with 3 steps.
Now you are only three steps away from recovering your data from the Transcend storage device. EaseUS Transcend data recovery software provides powerful and flexible data recovery solutions for you. Follow to recover deleted or formatted data from your external hard drive or memory card within minutes.
Step 1. Choose and scan the external hard drive
- Download and install EaseUS Data Recovery on your PC or laptop.
- Connect the external hard drive to your computer.
- Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and choose the external drive from External drives list. Then, click scan for lost data.
Step 2. Check the scan results
- EaseUS data recovery software will immediately scan the selected drive for all data, including deleted, corrupted, and existing data.
- You can use the Filter feature to quickly locate the files of one kind, such as Pictures, Word, Excel, PDF, videos, emails, etc.
Step 3. Preview and recover data
- Double-clicking a file from the scanned results to preview.
- Choose the files you want and click "Recover".
- Select a different drive to save the recovered files instead of the original one.
With the great performance of the software, you can recover data from your Transcend external hard disk or memory card effortlessly. The steps above can be used to recover data from almost any data loss situation.
Bonus Tip: Use Transcend Backup Utility to Protect Data
Another way to prevent complete data loss on your Transcend storage devices is to back up your Transcend data regularly with free backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup. This Transcend backup utility allows you to back up your local hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, and more. Whether you want to back up your whole disk or selectively back up the files on it, you can get it done using EaseUS Todo Backup. Besides, you can schedule your backup to make the backup process initiate automatically.
Download EaseUS Todo Backup Free here and apply it to back up your precious data with ease.
Step 1. Connect your Transcend external hard drive, SD card, or USB to your computer. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and select "Disk/Partition Backup".
Step 2. Select your external hard drive, memory card or USB as the source disk.
Step 3. Click "Browse..." and you will be directed to a new window, in which you can choose where to back up your storage device to. Be it a local hard drive, cloud storage, a computer under the same LAN, or a NAS device. After the selection, click "OK" to confirm. (You can explore more advanced options in "Backup options".)
Step 4. Click "Proceed" to start backing up your external hard disk, memory card, or USB to the location you selected.
The Bottom Line
The storage of an external hard disk is generally 500GB, 1TB, and 2TB. That means if you delete files from the device or formatted your device, you will lose quite a lot of important files. That's why data backup is so recommended. But don't get upset if you have already lost data on your Transcend external hard disk or other storage devices. With the help of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, there is a high chance to rescue your data. To minimize the risk of data loss, both Transcend backup utility and Transcend EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard software are necessary. Don't hesitate to give it a try.
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Evan Galasso is a digital forensics and data recovery engineer with over 10 years of experience in the field. He presents opinions on the current state of storage media, reverse engineering of storage systems and firmware, and electro-mechanical systems of SSDs and HDDs.
Cedric/Sep 22, 2022
Tracy King/Sep 22, 2022
Brithny/Sep 22, 2022
Gemma/Sep 22, 2022