- 01 Steam Missing Downloaded Files
- 02 Elden Ring Lost Progress
- 03 Elden Ring Stuck on Loading Screen
- 04 It Takes Two Lost Progress
- 05 Terraria Load Failed No Backup Found
- 06 Red Dead Redemption 2 Lost Save Game PC
- 07 How to Recover Saved Game Data on Xbox One
- 08 League of Legends Account Recovery
- 09 League of Legends Replay Folder
- 10 Valorant Replay
- 11 Fallout 4 Recover Deleted Save
Saved Games Get Lost Due to Xbox One Update
"Hey guys, you know what? I cannot find my saved games on Xbox One. They are deleted and lost after updating to the latest version. I need to know how to recover the lost games saved on Xbox One? I don't want to start over. Help!"
|Workable Solutions||Step-by-step Troubleshooting|
|Method 1. Use EaseUS Recovery Software||Select and scan hard drive > Preview found files > Recover lost hard drive data...Full steps|
|Method 2. Re-Download Xbox One Games||Run Xbox app > Go to Settings > Click Account...Full steps|
How to Recover Deleted/Lost Xbox One Saved Game Files
According to Xbox, the latest version upgrade brings better support for Windows 10. However, for some users, updating their Xbox will result in data loss of all of their saved games. If you also have encountered such a similar problem as the cases above, and you're unable to get back your saved games on your own, now you can make it with the ways below.
Method 1. Recover Deleted/Lost Xbox One Game Files with EaseUS Recovery Software
Data recovery from Xbox one is a very complicated task, but possible with the help of capable EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard if the Xbox device is not encrypted. This tool enables you to efficiently recover deleted or lost saved game files on Xbox One hard drive as long as there is no overwriting of data. Apart from the deleted recovery, EaseUS data recovery program also supports recovering files from the formatted hard drive as well as retrieving data from lost/RAW partition on Xbox One.
Things to do before data recovery:
- Stop using the Xbox One hard drive when you have lost data or game files on it.
- As Microsoft uses a special connector to attach the hard drive to the Xbox 360, and you won't be able to connect it to your PC directly. To do so, you need to open your Xbox and take out the hard drive. Then, use an HDD Enclosure or SATA to USB converter cable to connect the hard drive to your computer.
- Sometimes, the hard drive won't show up in the drive selection interface. If so, you should first solve the "external hard drive doesn't show up" problem. Then, you can perform a follow-up data recovery.
After all these steps have been made, you can start to recover deleted games saved on Xbox One within three steps.
Step 1. Select the drive where you lose your data and click "Scan".
Step 2. Use "Filter" or "Search" to find the lost files when the scan completes.
Step 3. Select all the files you want and click "Recover". Then, browse another secure location to save them.
Method 2. Re-Download Deleted Xbox One Games Munally
If you don't want to try a third-party recovery application to restore deleted or lost game files, you may also choose to download the lost games one by one and re-install them in Xbox One hard drive. And you'll be able to play them again.
1. Run Xbox App > go to "Settings" > click "Account" and "Download History".
2. Find the Games that you've downloaded > select "Download Again".
Wait patiently and let the app finish the downloading process. All the deleted or lost saved games will be available for you to play on Xbox One then.
After you have successfully recovered deleted games saved on your Xbox One, create a backup copy of it. This will be helpful next time when you happen to across hard drive corruption, formatting, damage or accidental deletion. Remember, you can always use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Wizard to help you recover data on Xbox One in the mentioned cases.
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Written by Tracy King
Tracy joined in EaseUS in 2013 and has been working with EaseUS content team for over 10 years. Being enthusiastic in computing and technology, she writes tech how-to articles and share technical solutions to resolve Windows & Mac data recovery, data backup, partition management, data transfer, Windows update issues, etc.
[Solved] IDM File Has Been Moved
Brithny/Feb 22, 2023
[Solved] The Program Can't Start Because MSVCR110.dll Is Missing from Your Computer
Jean/Feb 22, 2023
How to Remove Folders and Files from Quick Access Windows 10/11
Cedric/Feb 22, 2023
Where Is Steam Screenshot Folder? How to Access and How to Restore
Cedric/Feb 22, 2023