Page Table of Contents
Reviews and Awards
Windows 11 is a new operating system and does come with a few new features. There may be times when you are likely to get confused and try to find the ways to do a few things that you used to do so easily on Windows 10 and devices before it. One such issue can be how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 11 and transfer files.
Turn On Bluetooth and Transfer Files on Windows 11
Turning on Bluetooth on Windows 11 is rather simple and easy and has been a simplified process now. The functionality can directly be configured through the Settings menu, and you can also activate this feature through the Action Center. Yet another way to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 11 is to configure it through Device Manager.
1. How Do I Turn Bluetooth on in Windows 11?
Here are the different methods to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 11. Let us check each of them –
From the Settings Menu
Here are the steps –
- Press the Windows key and then go to Settings
- Go to the Bluetooth and devices.
- Turn on the button for Bluetooth.
That does it and should be the simplest method to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 11.
From the Action Center
You may turn on Bluetooth from action Center through these steps –
- You should be able to locate the Action Center at the right bottom corner of your screen.
- Locate for Bluetooth. You may need to click on the upward-facing arrow to reveal additional icons.
- Click on the Bluetooth icon, and that should do it. Your Bluetooth service should now be enabled.
From the Device manager
- Open your Device Manager through the Windows key or Windows Search.
- Expand the Bluetooth section
- Right-click on the appropriate device and click on Enable Device.
2. How Do I Transfer Files Using Bluetooth?
The steps involved in how to transfer files between two Windows 11 PCs and between a phone and a PC are ideally the same. You need to add the Bluetooth device to your Windows 11 device to transfer files using Bluetooth.
Transfer files between Windows PCs:
Here are the steps that you may need to follow –
- Turn on Bluetooth by following the ways as indicated in the previous section.
- Launch the Settings app on both computers.
- Launch Bluetooth and Devices section from Windows Settings.
- Click on Add Device.
- On the pop window, select Bluetooth.
- Your other computer should appear on the screen
- Click on the computer name to be able to communicate with it.
- You should see Add device on the other computer at the bottom right screen.
- A pop window indicating a passcode will appear on both computers.
- Verify the PCs by clicking on Yes.
That should do it, and you can begin transferring the files between the two devices. From either of the computers, right-click on the Bluetooth icon on the Taskbar icon and then click on send a file.
Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the files between the two devices.
Share File Between Phone and PC:
The steps would remain the same as in the case of two Windows PCs. You need to enable Bluetooth on your phone and PC, and enabling Bluetooth on the phone would be based on which platform you are on. Once the Bluetooth connectivity has been enabled on both devices, the next step would be to send a file from the phone to a PC or a PC to your phone.
Transfer Files with EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free
If you are not comfortable using Bluetooth connectivity for transferring the files between the PCs, you may check out another free way that can prove to be handy enough. EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free has been rated to be one of the excellent methods for the purpose.
EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free has been a great tool for a powerful PC to PC transfer. It can be an effortless and time-saving process for providing access to the transfer of files to your files, folders, applications, and accounts. The PC to PC mode on the EaseUS Todo PCTrans can be the simplest and hassle-free method to help you transfer files, apps, settings from an old OS to a new Windows 11.
- It can also be a good option for a wide range of other functionalities and tasks that you may have had in your mind.
- This tool has an awesome feature for finding the product key for your Windows, Office, and Adobe apps.
- EaseUS Todo PCTrans can be used for cleaning up your C drive or system drive.
- The software can be used for an optimum Windows 11 PC optimizer.
- If your Windows 11 gets corrupted and gets damaged, the tool can prove to be quite effective in workings Rescue Drive.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Todo PCTrans on both old and new computers. Click the "PC to PC" on the main screen to continue.
Step 2. Choose the right transfer direction.
"New": Transfer data from old PC to current new PC.
"Old": Transfer data from current old PC to remote PC.
Step 3. Connect the two PCs on the same LAN by entering the password or verification code of the target PC. Choose the right transmission direction and click "Connect" to continue.
The verification code is on the right top of the "PC to PC" main screen on the target computer. Turn on button behind Connection Verification.
Step 4. Go to "Files" section, select the individual files you need to move.
Step 5. And, click the "Transfer" button to begin the data migration. Wait for the transferring finishes. The time of the process varies based on the size of the files.
The Final Words
Well, turning on Bluetooth on Windows 11 and transferring files between the PCs should be quite simple and easy to follow. However, there may be situations where you might get confused about how to turn on Bluetooth and transfer files between the devices. The tutorial here should help you get access to one of the best ways to address your concern.
In any case, if you are looking to transfer the files between the Windows 11 PCs, using a full-fledged third-party tool such as EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free is an extraordinary method to do the same. It provides you access to a seamless and enhanced experience in getting the best degree of experience.
About the Author
Updated by Tracy King
Tracy joined in EaseUS in 2013 and has been working with EaseUS content team for over 10 years. Being enthusiastic in computing and technology, she writes tech how-to articles and share technical solutions to resolve Windows & Mac data recovery, data backup, partition management, data transfer, Windows update issues, etc.
Reviews and Awards
EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free is a useful and and reliable software solution created to serve in computer migration operations, be it from one machine to another or from an earlier version of your OS to a newer one. Read More
EaseUS Todo PCTrans is by the folks at EaseUS who make incredible tools that let you manage your backups and recover your dead hard disks. While it is not an official tool, EaseUS has a reputation for being very good with their software and code.Read More
It offers the ability to move your entire user account from your old computer, meaning everything is quickly migrated. You still get to keep your Windows installation (and the relevant drivers for your new PC), but you also get all your apps, settings, preferences, images, documents and other important data. Read More
Fix Windows 11 (22H2) Copy File Bug - Copy Large File Take Longer [Tried & 100% Working]
How Do I Move Lightroom From C Drive to D Drive [Step-by-Step Guide]
[Easy and Fast] How to Put a Program on a Flash Drive
How to Set Up Computer to Work from Home Productively