Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Do you use a digital camera or a smartphone to capture pictures or videos? If so, you must be familiar with their onboard storage restrictions. But you require storage capacity to bypass downloading pictures to your PC or running out of storage issues.
Here comes SDHC, aka Secure Digital High Capacity cards can provide the ideal solutions. They are leading flash memory cards, which can offer a maximum of 32 GB of additional storage (the following picture shows the capacities of various SD cards). So, you may store countless pictures and videos without any obstruction.
Unluckily, SDHC cards can fall prey to poor conditions, termed data loss. Hence, these are not perfect! Data loss might be the biggest challenge while using an SDHC card, but with the right SDHC card recovery software, you can easily retrieve lost pictures and files. So, here are the 10 best SDHC card recovery software shown below.
- 1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- 2. Recuva
- 3. Disk Drill
- 4. Stellar Data Recovery
- 5. PhotoRec
- 6. TestDisk
- 7. R-Studio
- 8. Remo Recover
- 9. Ontrack EasyRecovery
- 10. Puran Data Recovery
Top 10 Best SDHC Card Recovery Software on Windows 11/10
Any of the following software programs can assist you in recovering accidentally erased data from an SDHC card. In certain circumstances, they could provide advanced features or capabilities that could affect your decision when choosing a service. So, here are the top 10 SDHC card recovery software:
1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is an ultimate data recovery tool that helps recover deleted files from different types of storage solutions, for example, SDHC cards. This professional software offers a profound scanning feature to recuperate long-gone photos and files. The utility is accessible to anyone with any degree of computer knowledge because of its user-friendly UI. Before beginning the restoration, preview each file that can be recovered.
EaseUS data recovery software is built for quick screening and spans 20 languages. The data retrieval solutions include SD card recovery, Recycle Bin recovery, formatted hard drive recovery, lost partition recovery, virus attack recovery, and more.
Follow the steps below to retrieve accidentally deleted data with the help of EaseUS:
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Opt for a location to get started.
Step 2. Start scanning your device or PC.
Step 3. Preview and retrieve lost files.
- Super-fast scanning and full results
- Compatible with all Windows versions, including support recovering deleted files in Windows 11
- Support data recovery on various devices like SD card, USB, pen drive, HDD, SSD, etc.
- Recover photos, videos, or other files from SDHC cards
Recuva is an additional bonus SD card recovery program. All of the JPG photos can be fully recovered by Recuva. This top-notch SD card retrieval program performed effectively at retrieving different file formats. Although the free version seems to have a restriction on how many files may be recovered, it is more stable.
Users may buy Recuva's professional edition, which includes continuous updates and assistance for virtualized hard drives. Like the pro version, the free version lacks support and regular upgrades.
- Recover a file if it has gone missing by mistake
- Retrieve 100% of the JPG pictures
- A free tool for advanced file retrieval
- Recuva professional offers virtual disk support
3. Disk Drill
Disk Drill is a great tool for finding missing data on your Windows 10/11, and downloading & installing it is simple. The users may easily locate their way all around this SDHC card recovery software because of its user-friendly user interface.
You may restore up to 95% of your lost files thanks to the app's compatibility with various file systems, including APFS, HFS+, FAT32, ExFAT, EXT, and NTFS. Disk Drill allows users to select the data type they want to restore. You may retrieve precisely what you want to restore by employing the filter option that is accessible.
- Visualization of the scanning procedure is possible
- You can preview the files
- Disk Drill 4 for Windows lets you retrieve a maximum of 500MB of data free of cost
- It supports different file systems and types
- Its concise UI lets beginners use the program easily
4. Stellar Data Recovery
One of the most well-known data retrieval programs is Stellar Data Recovery. It consistently meets standards, which makes it clear why it has existed for so long. Stellar is still one of the most effective recovery solutions for rescuing many data categories from portable platforms.
Stellar's UI makes a great first image. You may also get up to 1 GB of data back for complimentary. The data recovery procedure is simple, and you can start the scan process with only a few taps.
- You can preview files in the safe mode
- 24/7 support facility
- Faster scanning process
- Phone support is available
- Seamless performance and a top-notch recovery rating
Users can test PhotoRec - a freeware program, if they seek a free photo restoration option. By concentrating on the original dataset, the accessible, multi-platform technology PhotoRec restores data independent of the filesystem. When the system has been substantially degraded, this can be quite helpful.
To accomplish data retrieval, the application looks for file characteristics that it is familiar with. Presently, the software supports recovering data from SDHC cards and can restore data with more than 480 distinct file extensions.
- It's a leading command-line tool
- Endless and complimentary file retrieval
- It supports different types of files
- The app is updated daily and supported
- It recovers deleted files from SSDs, USB flash drives, and HDDs
An effective free data recovery tool is TestDisk. You can obtain the license in accordance with the GNU General Public License, as it is open-source software. It helps with recovering data from missing partitions and restarts non-booting devices. The TestDisk data retrieval program can quickly solve your problems if you mistakenly remove a partition table or endure a malware assault.
- Help recreate the NTFS boot sector and retrieve files from the backup
- Recreation of boot sectors, such as FAT16, FAT12, and FAT32
- Retrieve files from exFAT, FAT, ext2 filesystem, and NTFS
- The MFT mirror feature enables MFT to repair
- Support DOS, Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD, as well
R-studio is a feature-rich application for retrieving lost files for Windows 10. With its sophisticated features, it caters to IT executives and specialists, but it also offers a step-by-step learning process and straightforward deployment for less experienced users.
R-Studio is capable of recovering lost files for various causes, including hardware failure, hostile assault, and system breakdown, making it an all-inclusive restoration option for all accidental deletions situations.
- Support different operating systems, for example, Mac, Windows, Linux, and more
- Recover data from external storage, such as a USB drive, DVD, floppy drive, and other devices
- It features a multi-language UI and a wizard-based interface
- Retrieve files from vacant recycle bin
- File personalization allows you to find these files without any hassle
8. Remo Recover
One of the top data retrieval programs on the web is Remo Recover software. It is a strong, consumer-friendly program that is slowly gaining popularity. Among rising recovery programs, one of its most attractive characteristics is the ability to retrieve deleted files from many file systems. So, download this professional SDHC Card Recovery Software now!
- Retrieve more than 300 file formats
- Preview all the recoverable files
- Support all generally used Windows file systems, including APFS, FAT16, NTFS, HFS, and more
- Save different scan sessions
9. Ontrack EasyRecovery
Ontrack EasyRecovery is a thorough backup & restoration tool that can retrieve your information from various data loss events, including typical unintentional removal, more significant partitioning or disk restructuring brought on by viruses, and even information leakage resulting from severe hard drive damage.
- Windows support, including 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP
- Wide-spread optical media retrieval from Blu-Ray Disc, ISO g660, CD, DVD, and more
- Deep and fastest scan
- You may recuperate deleted volumes, such as FAT, ExFat, HFS, NTFS
- Preview of the retrieval files is possible
10. Puran Data Recovery
A simple program called Puran File Recovery allows you to retrieve damaged or lost information from your System. Although it initially seems quite dated, the most recent Windows OS still supports it without difficulties. Customers may believe the tool is risky because the official website hasn't moved to Encryption.
- A custom scan list is available
- A hassle-free interface
- Top-notch scan speed
- Support scanning leading files systems, including exFAT, NTFS, and FAT32, and scans RAW physical drives
- Use this freeware utility to retrieve files from SSDs, flash drives, and hard drives
How to Prevent Data Loss on SDHC Cards
You may do several actions to increase your chances of successfully using a software platform to restore an SDHC card. Failure to obey this advice might result in a failed restoration and intense grief over the lost pictures. So, these are a few tips that help users prevent data loss on SDHC cards:
- Tackle the SDHC card carefully
Use it cautiously when taking the SDHC card from the device and placing it in a laptop or reader for restoration. It will be difficult to use a recovery tool to retrieve the card's data if it is badly damaged.
- Avoid using no-name SDHC cards
Although it may be alluring to buy a no-name SDHC card for a low price, It's strongly advised to spend more money on a card produced by a recognized business with strict quality assurance requirements.
- Don't use the device after uncovering data loss
Once you become aware that the gadget has experienced the loss of information, stop using it. The SDHC card runs the danger of replacing data that can be retrieved using a software program if it is used any longer. Get that card off your computer or stop using it immediately; once it's corrupted, it's permanently lost.
Although relying on data recovery programs to regain lost information is typical, there's no 100% assurance that you'll get all of it back. As much as 99.7% of your content can be recovered using the most advanced SDHC card recovery tool - EaseUS data recovery software.
The best course of action is to use a cloud-based service provider to back up your vital information or to invest in an external drive where you may preserve your info. For example, cloud backups are among the most secure and trustworthy ways to recover documents in a data loss scenario.
SDHC card recovery software FAQs
The FAQs are given below for a better understanding of the topic:
1. Which is the best recovery software for SD cards?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best-in-class data retrieval software for SD cards as it can retrieve deleted files from HDD, SD card, recycle bin, and USB.
2. Does SD card recovery software work?
Data Restoration is still an option if no data is corrupted. Essentially, this is how SDHC data recovery software operates. When trying to retrieve deleted files with data recuperation software, being realistic will give you the greatest chance of accomplishment.
3. How to recover deleted files from an SDHC card?
Follow the steps below to retrieve deleted files from the SDHC card:
- Opt for your data-lost scenario
- Choose your SDHC card
- Perform a quick scan of the SDHC card
- Preview and retrieve the deleted images
4. What to do if the SDHC card is not working?
To fix a corrupted SDHC card, follow the steps below:
- Link your PC to the SDHC card
- Choose This PC after entering "This PC" in the taskbar search box
- Pick Properties with a right-click on your SD card
- Hit the Check box by clicking Tools
- Select Drive Repair from the menu
Was This Page Helpful?
Cedric Grantham is one of the senior editors and data recovery specialists of EaseUS who lives and works in Chengdu, China. He mainly writes articles and how-to tips about data recovery tutorials on PC and Mac. He has handled 10,000+ data recovery cases and is mainly good at data recovery of NTFS, FAT (FAT32 and ExFAT) file systems, and RAID structure reorganization of RAID 0, 5, and 10.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More