Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10/11
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
What Is Exactly an HDD Data Recovery Service
What is exactly a hard drive data recovery service? You may have already heard of it, but let's explore more information about how it is defined. Hard drive data recovery services are an in-depth type of service provided by some professional data recovery companies to help users recover those accidentally or mistakenly lost, deleted, and corrupted hard drive data. This service is especially useful in restoring lost hard drive data from desktops, laptops, and servers.
Many companies could provide this service, and the top six best ones are listed below:
- 1. EaseUS Manual Data Recovery Service
- 2. Stellar Data Recovery Lab-services
- 3. CleverFiles Data Recovery Service
- 4. Ontrack Data Recovery Service
- 5. Secure Data Recovery Service
- 6. We Recover Data Recovery Service
When to Use Hard Drive Data Recovery Service
A data recovery service is very necessary when those significant files and documents are deleted from your hard drives. It is typically used when data recovery software is unable to recover your data or the files are extremely corrupted.
In real-life situations, you may find that the data stored on the hard drives is suddenly gone after some hard drive-related errors occur. To make matters worse, nothing will be changed even if you have tried multiple solutions and data recovery software. In such a case, it is suggested that you try hard drive data recovery services.
You may also need a reliable hard drive data recovery service if you are experiencing any of the following situations that are likely to cause data loss:
- System boot errors occur.
- Lost partitions need to be restored.
- Data loss due to various situations.
- The drives are mistakenly formatted.
- Corrupted RAID or RAW drives need to be repaired.
- Disk failures are caused by system breakdowns and reboots.
6 Best Data Recovery Services for Hard Drives
Among the numerous hard drive data recovery services provided by different companies, the following six best ones may be the ideal solutions for hard drive data recovery.
EaseUS Manual Data Recovery Service ranks first among the six best-recommended hard drive data recovery services. It is dedicated to saving and recovering lost data due to various hard drive problems. By using EaseUS Manual Data Recovery Service, you can enjoy remote technical support to recover lost data from hard drives without much effort.
Highlights of EaseUS Manual Data Recovery Service:
- Recover lost partitions and HHD/RAID data.
- Offer a free diagnosis before providing services.
- Data loss problems are caused by various situations.
- Help recover data at both your own home and workplace.
- Provide cost-effective one-on-one technical support remotely.
- Repair an unbootable OS/damaged RAW drive/virtual disk file.
- Support for easy and convenient connection via TeamViewer software.
Steps to obtain EaseUS Manual Data Recovery Service：
Step 1. Clearly state your problems with EaseUS experts through LiveChat or [email protected]
Step 2. Wait for the free diagnosis for your device after the appointment.
Step 3. Get the quotation for service after diagnosis via remote connection.
EaseUS RAID Data Recovery ServicesClick here to contact our experts for a free evaluation
Consult with EaseUS data recovery experts for one-on-one manual recovery service. We could offer the following services after FREE diagnosis. Our decades-experienced engineers are knowledgeable and can repair the damaged RAID structure and restore data from all RAID levels.
- Restore data from all RAID levels, including RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, etc.
- Recover data from enterprise RAIDs such as QNAP, Synology, WD, Buffalo, etc.
- Retrieve lost RAID data caused by any issues
- Fix disks that become GPT protected partitions
- Recover data from RAID remotely, no need to ship
As a leading supplier of data recovery services, Stellar provides professional data recovery services when data recovery software is unable to address those complicated data loss problems. The Stellar Data Recovery Lab-services provided by it allows users to get technical help to restore the missing data from one of the Stellar Data Recovery Labs.
Highlights of Stellar Data Recovery Lab-services:
- Recover HHD/SSD/Servers data.
- Diagnose errors without charging any fees.
- Restore data from Android and iOS systems.
- Allow users to decide the lead time for data recovery.
- Repair failed drives on Windows/Mac and recover data.
- Offer free transport with DHL Express Service to the Stellar Data Recovery Labs
The data recovery center by CleverFiles has hired and trained a group of professionals who are experienced in data recovery to offer top-quality data recovery services for users. When you find you cannot scan and retrieve the lost data on your own, the data recovery service provided by this company can be pretty helpful. You are allowed to send the damaged or faulty drive to its labs and just wait for it to be repaired and the data stored on it to be recovered.
Highlights of CleverFiles Data Recovery Service：
- Repair damaged drives.
- Recover data from broken drives.
- Charge no fees without data recovery.
- Restore data even from dead drives.
- Address various physical damages, even the most gruesome ones.
As one of the largest data recovery companies in the world, Ontrack also provides data recovery services for customers from different places. It offers a lot of help in recovering lost files and documents from different devices, including PCs, mobile devices, RAID, NAS, servers, etc. In order to provide better data recovery service, Ontrack has employed a number of experienced engineers to deal with a wide range of data recovery issues.
Highlights of Ontrack Data Recovery Service:
- The success rate reaches 98%.
- Use proprietary tools and techniques to recover data.
- Return already fixed hard drives via next-day delivery.
- Provide free diagnosis and evaluation within 24 hours of receipt.
- Offer free phone consultations and the most cost-effective solutions.
- Recover data from numerous devices, including HDD, NAS, CCTV DVR, etc.
With advanced tools and innovative techniques, Secure Data Recovery company has launched a data recovery service since 2007 and reaches a success rate of 96%. It has been certified to the SSAE 16 Type II standard and offers users Standard (4-9 days), Expedited (2-4 days), 24/7 Emergency (48 hours), and RAID server emergency services.
Highlights of Secure Data Recovery Service:
- Reach a success rate of 96%.
- Offer data recovery consultation 24x7.
- Provide free evaluation and problem diagnosis.
- Own a bunch of professional engineers and advanced technology.
- Offer data recovery services for almost all of the widely used devices and systems.
We Recover Data, as a global leader, is one of the few businesses that invest in data recovery research and development. Due to its state-of-the-art techniques and high level of expertise, it offers a data recovery service that suits a wide range of storage media and devices, such as hard drives, tapes, memory cards, etc.
Highlights of We Recover Data Recovery Service：
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service.
- located in different cities around the globe.
- Recover data in a relatively short time.
- Charge no fees if data recovery is not successful.
- Recover data for Personal/Enterprises/Government/Healthcare organizations.
How Much Does an HDD Data Recovery Service Cost
Most data recovery companies will charge you for the services they provide for repairing damaged devices and recovering lost or deleted data. What you can do is to compare the prices of these data recovery services and select a rather cost-effective one according to your budget and expected prices.
The table below may offer some help for you to compare the costs of the top six data recovery services mentioned above:
|Data Recovery Service||Problem diagnosis and evaluation||HDD repair and data recovery|
|EaseUS Manual Data Recovery Service||Free||Quotation based on services|
|Stellar Data Recovery Lab-services||Free||
Quotation based on services
20% Student Discount provided
|CleverFiles Data Recovery Service||Free||
Quotation based on services
|Ontrack||Free||Quotation based on services|
|Secure Data Recovery Service||Free||Quotation based on services|
|We Recover Data Recovery Service||Free||Quotation based on services|
According to the above table, it is apparent that most of the data recovery services are charged based on the specific services you need. Therefore, to save your costs, it is suggested that you use data recovery software to offer a free trial first.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard may be a good choice for you to cut down costs since it offers a free trial of 5 GB for data recovery. It functions well in recovering permanently lost files from devices like hard drives, USBs, SD cards, mobile phones, etc.
Here is the full guide to using EaseUS data recovery software to help recover lost or deleted data from hard drives:
Step 1. Scan the hard drive partition
Select the drive on your hard disk where you lost or deleted files. Click "Scan" and let EaseUS data recovery software scan for all lost data and files on the selected drive.
Step 2. Check the results
When the scan completes, you can apply the "Filter" feature or click the "Search files or folders" option to find the lost files on the hard drive.
Step 3. Restore lost hard drive data
Select wanted files that you lost on the drive and click "Recover" to save them to another location.
Additional Tips: Select the Most Appropriate Hard Drive Service
Selecting the most appropriate hard drive service is a good foundation for the success of recovering lost data. To choose a hard drive service that suits you most, you need to consider the following factors:
Availability: The first factor that you should consider is whether the data recovery service is available in your region. If it is not accessible in the place where you live, it may greatly increase the cost of data recovery.
Success Rate: Not all the data will be completely recovered after the hard drive is repaired. Therefore, to increase the possibility of restoring data from damaged drives, you should pay attention to the success rate of those data recovery companies.
Guarantees: Before choosing a data recovery service, it's better to check whether it has a "No Data, No Charge" guarantee or refund policy. This could help you avoid the situation in which you spend money and get nothing.
Technology: It's no doubt that even the most serious data loss problems have a chance to be well addressed with advanced technology and tools. Thus, it is recommended that you choose companies with sophisticated techniques to ensure the efficiency of data recovery.
Customer reviews: Customer reviews are also a very good reference. Before you select a data recovery service, you can review the customer's feedback. Some of their problems may be similar to yours. If they are satisfied with the service, then it may deserve a trial.
Next time you encounter a hard drive data recovery problem, you may choose one of the six best data recovery services for help. However, these data recovery services are not free. If you want to lower the cost of recovering lost files and documents from hard drives, it is suggested that you use EaseUS data recovery software to enjoy the 5 GB free trial for data recovery.
Was This Page Helpful?
Brithny is a technology enthusiast, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. She loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. On her spare time, she loves sharing things about her favorite singer - Taylor Swift on her Facebook or Twitter.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More