When the data saved on pen drive gets deleted, formatted or permanently lost, don't worry. EaseUS pen drive data recovery software full version with serial key enables you to fully recover deleted files from pen drive in 3 simple steps. Download this pen drive recovery tool for free now.
3 steps to recover deleted files from pen drive with EaseUS pen drive recovery software:
1. Free download EaseUS pen drive data recovery software. Connect your pen drive to the computer.
2. The software will start to scan the pen drive for lost files.
3. Preview and recover pen drive data.
A pen drive, also known as a memory stick or USB stick, is used to store data from a computer. Pen drive devices are essentially small hard drives with 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB storage capacity.
Under some circumstances, USB pen drive or stick users found their documents, photos, music, videos, and audio files missing due to various reasons. When you lost pen drive files, the best option that you have here is to turn to professional pen drive data recovery software for help.
Pen Drive Data Recovery Software Free Download Full Version
Many people tend to take risks using cracked software instead of purchasing a license code, but it's seriously not recommended. Using pen drive recovery software crack is dangerous and illegal, and there is a great chance that your recovered files won't open.
Here in the below, you'll get official access to download genuine pen drive data recovery software with license code provided by EaseUS software.
Download EaseUS Pen Drive Recovery Software
As you know, the full version software is activated from a trial version. Therefore, to download a trial version of pen drive data recovery software is your prior task. Here you can download genuine EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Trial by clicking the button here:
- If you prefer a free pen drive data recovery software, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition supports to recover any type of data files less than 2GB.
- With it, users who don't want to pay a full version can apply it to restore a slight amount of data with ease.
- It also can be upgraded into a full version for unlimited data recovery with a license code.
50% Off: Get EaseUS Pen Drive Data Recovery Software Serial Key
The next step after downloading pen drive software is to get a license code to activate this software into a full version. Here you can get a 50% discount for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to perform pen drive data recovery on either Windows OS or Mac OS X. Click the button here to get the huge discount:
How to Use Pen Drive Recovery Software
After getting the serial key and downloading EaseUS Pen drive data recovery software, you can follow the brief guide below to activate this software and apply it for quick and safe data recovery.
Activate EaseUS Pen Drive Data Recovery Software
1. Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on your computer > Click "Upgrade Now" (for the Free edition user) or the "Activate" (for the Trial version user)
2. Copy and paste the license code, and click "Upgrade" (Free edition) or "Activate" (Trial version).
How to Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive with EaseUS Pen Drive Recovery Software
Step 1. Connect the Pen Drive to Scan
Connect your pen drive to your computer and run EaseUS pen drive recovery software. Choose your pen drive and click the Scan button.
Step 2. Scan the pen drive and preview files
After the software scanning all over the pen drive, all your lost files will show up in the scan results. You can use the Filter function to quickly filter a file type and preview the files before recovery.
Step 3. Recover pen drive files and save
After the file preview, click the Recover button to save the selected files to a secure location on your PC or another external storage device.
Remember, whenever you lost files, stop using the storage device immediately. EaseUS pen drive data recovery software - Data Recovery Wizard can always restore whatever you've lost on the USB pen drive, flash drive, SD card, external hard drive, and computer hard drive on Windows OS or Mac OS X.
EaseUS Pen Drive Data Recovery Software - Features
EaseUS pen drive recovery software is developed with the most intuitive user interface and most advanced data recovery algorithms that cover various pen drive data recovery requirements.
What Can Pen Drive Recovery Software Recover
So what can pen drive data recovery software restore? Here, we concluded 6 common USB pen drive problems that most users could meet:
- Pen drive not showing data files.
- USB pen drive becomes inaccessible or RAW.
- Windows says the pen drive not formatted.
- Flash drive damaged, corrupted.
- Careless deletion, formatting, or virus infection on the USB pen drive.
Unexpected data loss brings a lot of trouble to pen drive users, and if you're facing any one of the similar issues, relax. Download and apply the best data recovery software to rescue lost data immediately.
Recover Data from Corrupted Pen Drive and USB Drive
Your pen drive, USB flash drive, or thumb drive is prone to get corrupted because of unspecific reasons, showing error messages, like "you need to format it before you can use it", "invalid file system RAW", "unallocated", etc. EaseUS pen drive recovery software can help you recover data from a corrupted or inaccessible pen drive. You just need to connect the pen drive to your computer, and launch the USB drive recovery software; then, it will scan the entire pen drive for corrupted files and folders.
After a successful pen drive data recovery, you can use the CHSKDSK command to repair your damaged USB drive.
- Connect the corrupted USB pen drive to your computer.
- Type cmd in the Search box and choose Run as administrator.
- Type the commands chkdsk F: /f /r, and hit Enter.
- Wait for a while until the command line repairs your pen drive.
Recover Permanently Deleted Data from Pen Drive
You may often lose files from pen drive due to intentional or unintentional deletion. But, no need to worry anymore even if you have permanently deleted files from the pen drive. Use EaseUS pen drive data recovery software to effectively recover deleted or permanently deleted data from pen drive. You can use this data recovery program to recover deleted files from pen drive, USB flash drive, SD card, memory card, Micro card, and external disk.
Recover Pen Drive Data After Formatting
In addition to deleting data, many users also lose files from pen drive due to formatting. If you want to recover formatted data, whether you did it intentionally or by mistake, you can only use professional data recovery software. EaseUS pen drive recovery tool enables you to easily restore files from formatted USB flash drive, pen drive, SD card, HDD, SSD, and external hard drive.
- Download and install the pen drive recovery software.
- Select your formatted pen drive and click Scan.
- Preview and recover files from formatted pen drive.
Restore Deleted Files from Any Pen/USB Drive
EaseUS pen drive recovery software can be applied to recover lost or deleted data from pen drive in all brands. It is capable to recover data from Samsung, SanDisk, Kingston, PNY Turbo, Corsair Flash Survivor Stealth, and more.
It can be used to recover lost files from all USB drive types, from USB 1.0-1.1 to USB 3.0-3.2. The USB storage devices can be USB pen drives, USB flash drives, USB external hard drives, USB digital cameras, video, and audio players.
EaseUS Pen Drive Recovery Software - Specifications
Download EaseUS pen drive data recovery software to recover deleted and lost files from pen drive.
English, German, French, Spanish, Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.
FAT(FAT12,FAT16,FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5
Pen Drive Recovery Software Frequently Asked Questions
Updated on Dec 18, 2020, by EaseUS
How to recover deleted files from pen drive free?
You can recover files from pen drive for free by using the free version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard:
- Download and open install EaseUS pen drive recovery software free version.
- Choose your pen drive from the drives and devices list to scan.
- Preview recoverable files and select the files you want to restore from pen drive.
How can I recover files from a corrupted pen drive?
You can recover deleted files from a corrupted pen drive with EaseUS pen drive recovery program:
- Download and install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
- Connect the corrupted pen drive to your computer.
- Launch EaseUS pen drive recovery software. Choose the pen drive from the storage devices and start scanning it.
- Search and filter the deleted files you need.
- Preview and recover files to another safe place rather than the original storage location.
How to fix pen drive not showing files?
You can try the ways below to fix the pen drive not showing files issue:
1. Recover hidden files with EaseUS USB recovery software
2. Unhide files in the pen drive in Windows Explorer
3. Restore hidden files from pen drive using CMD
- Connect the pen drive to your computer.
- Click the Search button and type cmd. Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
- Type chkdsk X: /f in the Command Prompt window and hit Enter.
- Type ATTRIB -H -R -S /S /D X:*.
- Wait for the command line to recover hidden files from pen drive.
How to avoid losing data from pen drive?
- Be careful when operating files, do not delete data by accident
- Frequently disinfect your pen drive, some viruses will delete files
- Protect your pen drive from physical damage
- Back up your important data regularly
Was This Page Helpful?
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Why choose EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?
"EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we've seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past, but it's fast and efficient..." —PCMag
"The first thing you'll notice about EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro is that its interface is very clear and uncluttered, with only a small collection of self-explanatory controls. You won't find lots of extra options hidden in a system of hidden menus, either; what you see really is what you get." —techradar
"Recover lost files, even after deleting a partition or formatting your drive." —Macworld
- 2. Why cannot I recover 2GB data for free?
It is recommended to check the version installed is Free or Trial because they are different versions.
Trial has data preview function but cannot save any files, while the Free version enables to recover 2 GB files. The default free space is 500 MB and you may share the product on social media to get another 1.5 GB.
- 3. Why cannot the recovered files be opened?
A file is saved as 2 parts on the storage device: directory info (which is comprised by file name, time stamp and size info, etc.) and data content.
If the files with original file names and folder structures cannot be opened, one possible reason is the corrupted directory info. There is still a chance to recover the data content with the RAW Recovery method in our software.
- 4. Why you need to recover the files back to the original drive?
The storage structure of the lost files would be altered or damaged by any changes on the drive. If you save the recovered files back to the same drive, the original data structures and data content would be corrupted or overwritten, which causes permanent data loss. So you should prepare another disk to save the files.
- 5. How can I check whether my data is recoverable or not before purchase?
The Free version helps you save 2GB files, so verify the recovery quality of our product before purchase.
- 6. How long does it take to scan the drive?
It strongly depends on the capacity of your hard drive and the performance of your computer. As reference,most drive recoveries can be completed in around 10 to 12 hours for a 1-TB healthy hard drive in general conditions.