Key Takeaways of Partition Magic Server:
- 1. Partition Magic Server software is created for Windows Servers. Ordinary users can turn to partition magic for Windows version to manage disk partitions.
- 2. This page covers the top 5 best partition magic server software for you to free download and apply to manage Windows Server disk drives.
Need a clear guide to manage disk drives? Follow and get the best partition magic server software for Windows Server 2022/2019/2016 or even older Servers to allocate disk space and manage hard drive partitions with ease. Follow through the guide here to get the best partition magic software for Windows Server now.
What Is Partition Magic Server Software
To understand what is partition magic Server, let's first learn some basic information about Partition Magic here:
As of December 8, 2009, the Symantec website stated that they no longer offer PartitionMagic. The program runs on pre-Vista Microsoft Windows operating systems including Windows 2000 and Windows XP... - posted by Wikipedia
According to the explanation, we understand that Partition Magic is a disk partitioning software designed for early Windows users and it's available on Windows XP/2000. What about newer Windows operating systems? If you are running Windows 11, Windows 10, or Windows 8/7, you can turn to this tutorial for help:
So what is Partition Magic server? It's the best disk tool or software, provided by third-party software manufacturers, which offers magic resolutions to assist Windows Server users in managing disk partitions and storage space on HDDs, SSDs, and external storage devices with simple clicks.
How to select a partition magic server software? Follow the checklist in the next part, and you'll learn the details.
Partition Magic Server Software Select Checklist 2023
Here is a list of checkpoints that you can follow as a guide to select a suitable partition magic server software successfully:
- 100% Secure & Risk-Free: It must be 100% safe and contains no virus at all so to protect both of your Server machines and data security.
- Powerful and Instant Tech Support: A strong tech support team with professional customer support experts can be very helpful when you encounter complex disk partitioning issues with Windows Servers.
- Support Multiple Disk Management Demands: It fulfills all multiple different demands in managing Server disk partitions, such as creating, deleting, formatting, shrinking, or expanding raid 5/4/3/2/1/0 disks, and more.
- Support Your Server Operating Systems: It should fully support and be compatible with your Windows Server operating systems, including the latest Windows Server 2022.
- Provided by Professional Software Manufacturers: Don't trust any cracked software! Your best choice is always to trust professional
- For Your Information:
- For most business owners or service providers, the price of a qualified partition magic server software may not be a top concerning issue. However, as for individual or smaller business users, the partition magic server software that fulfills your demands with the most reasonable prices shall be a perfect choice.
So which is the best partition magic server software? Go and find the best disk partitioning tools for your Windows Server computers instantly here.
What Is the Best Partition Magic Server Software? Top 5 Best Partition Magic Tools Recommend
Here is a list of the top 5 best partition magic server software that we tested and priced among 20 similar tools, go and get the best one that suits your needs here:
- #1. EaseUS Partition Master Enterprise
- #2. Acronis Disk Director Server
- #3. Paragon Hard Disk Manager Business
- #4. Macrorit Partition Expert Server Edition
- #5. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition
Which one to pick? Go and follow the comparison table here. You'll get a quick view of basic information about these Windows Server Partition Manager software:
|Partition Magic Server Software||Price||Tech Support Access|
|EaseUS Partition Master Enterprise||
|Acronis Disk Director for Server||
|Paragon Hard Disk Manager Business||
|Macrorit Partition Expert Server||
|IM-Magic Partition Resizer Edition||
According to this table, you can easily select the best partition magic server software for your Windows Server computers. It's clear that EaseUS Partition Master Enterprise provides you with the most economical software with the best tech support services, and you can fully trust it.
You can now go and follow the respective reviews as shown below to learn more features, pros and cons of each partition magic server software.
#1. EaseUS Partition Master Enterprise - Best Partition Magic Server Software
EaseUS Partition Master Enterprise is an all-in-one partition magic server software designed for all levels of Windows Server users. It simplifies the process of partitioning disk drives, adjusting disk space, and upgrading OS disk to another one, etc.
Features You May Like in EaseUS Partition Enterprise:
With this software, you can efficiently execute the following operations on Windows Servers:
- Create, delete, shrink and extend partitions, etc. Such as extending C drive Windows Server 2019.
- Create bootable media for managing Server disk drives without booting into OS.
- Migrate Windows Server OS to HDD/SSD, clone Windows Server, etc.
- Convert file system and disk type between MBR/GPT, dynamic/basic.
- Combine partitions and recover lost or deleted volumes, and more.
- Fix low disk space alert Windows Server 2019/2016, etc.
- Format Server, wipe or erase hard drive, and more.
Pros and Cons of EaseUS Partition Master Enterprise:
Why Choose EaseUS Partition Master Enterprise:
EaseUS Partition Master Enterprise provides 3 different versions to fulfill personal Server users, small business owners, enterprise users, and even MSPs needs. In addition, it's powerful technical support team helps to resolve any type of disk partitioning troubles in Windows Server machines instantly.
To learn more details, visit its official site: /partition-manager/epm-enterprise.html
#2. Acronis Disk Director Server
Acronis Disk Director Server is a business edition provided by Acronis to offer tools for Server uses to manage hard drives and data. It enables users to create and organize partitions with multiple features.
Features You May Like in Acronis Disk Director Server:
- Create, resize, move, clone, and format volumes.
- Change label.
- Convert file system.
- Clone disk and migrate OS.
- Recover deleted partition.
- Convert disk from basic to dynamic.
- Support bootable media.
Pros and Cons of Acronis Disk Director Server:
Why Choose It:
Acronis Disk Director has a demo version that users can manage 10GB size of volume for free. The workstation version is cheap for personal Server users.
To learn more details about this software, you may visit: https://www.acronis.com/en-sg/products/disk-director/
#3. Paragon Hard Disk Manager Business
Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Business is renowned as it's a partition magic server software for disk partitioning and data recovery on Windows Server machines. It even supports backing up Server data with internal backup and recovery features.
Features of Paragon Hard Disk Manager Business:
- Create, move, merge, and split partitions.
- Convert the partition to primary.
- Backup data.
- Clone and migrate Windows Server OS.
Pros and Cons of Paragon Hard Disk Manager Business:
Why Choose Paragon Hard Disk Manager Business:
Paragon has cooperated with many big computer manufacturers, and it's a famous old tool in disk partitioning. Server users can get data recovery and data backup services within Hard Disk Manager for Business without installing other software.
To learn more details, you can visit its official site: https://www.paragon-software.com/business/hard-disk-manager/
#4. Macrorit Expert Partition Server Edition
Macrorit Expert Server Edition is said to be a disk partition management tool that keeps data intact while making changes to Server disk drives. It's efficient in solving low disk space errors on Sever disk drives.
Features of Macrorit Expert Partition Server:
- Resize, move, and convert the Server partition
- Support data recovery.
- Create a bootable WinPE disk.
- Convert NTFS to FAT32
- Clone Disk, more.
Pros and Cons of Macrorit Expert Partition Server:
Why Choose Macrorit Expert Partition Server:
This software is capable of resizing Server drives without rebooting the Operating System.
To learn more details, you may follow its official page here: https://macrorit.com/partition-magic-manager/server-edition.html
#5. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition
IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition is mainly designed to extend Windows Server partitions with magic features. Users can efficiently apply this tool to adjust disk partition size flexibly.
Features of IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server:
- Shrink partition
- Extend partition
- Resize and move the partition
- Wipe or format partition
- Merge partition
- Convert NTFS to FAT32
Pros and Cons of IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition:
Why Choose IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server:
For basic disk partitioning management, IM-Magic Partition Resize Server could be an option for Windows Server owners.
To learn more details, you and visit its site: https://www.resize-c.com/server/
For All-in-one Partition Magic Server Software, Don't Miss EaseUS Partition Master Enterprise
On this page, we collected 5 best Partition Magic Server software for worldwide Server owners to compare and find the most suitable tool to manage their disk partitions. Among these Server partitioning and disk management software, don't miss EaseUS Partition Master Enterprise, as it provides you with 3 different versions to fulfill Server owners, Enterprises, and MSPs' different demands.
FAQs about Partition Magic Server Software
If you have further questions about Partition Magic software for Windows Servers, take a look at the questions and find answers here below.
1. Is Partition Magic Free？
For now, the outdated PartitionMagic is free as Symantec or Norton no longer supports it. You can try to search and download it for free from some download sites.
If you need freeware to replace Partition Magic, you can take the EaseUS Partition Master Free edition for help. Or you can also follow this page for further information: Top Partition Magic Freeware.
2. Is Partition Magic Bootable?
No, PartitionMagic is not a bootable software provided by Norton. It requires software download and installation. As now, it no longer serves world users, you can turn to a new bootable partition manager software like EaseUS Partition Master with its bootable media for managing disk partitions without OS.
3. How do I create a Server partition?
- Right-click the Windows icon and select "Disk Management".
- Right-click unallocated space on a Server disk drive and select "New Simple Volume".
- Set a new partition label, file system, and size for the new partition.
- Click "OK" and "Finish" to accomplish the process.
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Written by Tracy King
Tracy joined in EaseUS in 2013 and has been working with EaseUS content team for over 10 years. Being enthusiastic in computing and technology, she writes tech how-to articles and share technical solutions to resolve Windows & Mac data recovery, data backup, partition management, data transfer, Windows update issues, etc.
Guide on Convert GPT to MBR with 3 GPT to MBR Converters
Tracy King/Mar 10, 2023
How to Test M.2 SSD Speed on Windows? 3 Free & Tried Methods Available
Tracy King/Apr 23, 2023
2023 Top 3 USB Format Tools For Mac Are Here to Help
Tracy King/Feb 22, 2023
Beginner's Guide - Install A New Hard Drive/SSD in Windows 10/8/7
Tracy King/Feb 22, 2023