Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Although losing files from the SD card while using an Android phone, digital camera, dashcam, or Nintendo Switch is a disaster, you still have a chance to get back all the important data from the SD card or micro-SD card in multiple ways.
You may accidentally delete photos and videos on the SD card, format the card by mistake, or encounter a virus that automatically deletes files. All these situations are common, and you can find two useful methods to recover deleted files on the SD card without software:
|Let the professional data recovery team handle SD card recovery is always a clever choice. You'll have a chance to recover all the deleted files with EaseUS data recovery services.|
|This built-in utility works like recovering deleted files from a backup. You must ensure this utility is enabled before losing data on SD cards.|
It is important to know that the deleted files from the SD card will not be transferred to the Recycle Bin in Windows, and applying recovery software to restore deleted files from the SD card is the most effective way. You can go to the software plan by clicking this orange link. Go to the software plan >>
If you have backups on another backup disk, you can easily restore data from the SD card without software. If you forget to create backups manually, try the following three methods.
Have you ever gone to a local data recovery lab to restore lost data from Android or iPhone? These recovery experts can manually recover data from your storage device with advanced techniques. But these shops won't open for the whole day, and you may encounter accidental data loss at any time. That makes EaseUS data recovery services so essential because the engineers of the EaseUS team will stand by for 24 hours, and you can get a free diagnosis now!
EaseUS Data Recovery ServicesClick here to contact our experts for a free evaluation
Consult with EaseUS data recovery experts for one-on-one manual recovery service. We could offer the following services after FREE diagnosis
- Repair corrupted RAID structure, unbootable Windows OS, and corrupted virtual disk file
- Recover/repair lost partition and re-partitioned drive
- Unformat disk and repair raw drive(Bitlocker encrypted drive)
- Fix disks that become GPT-protected partitions
Windows Backup and Restore can help you restore the recent SD card backup. To use this utility, you should ensure you have connected the SD card to the PC before and enabled Windows to create backups of your SD card.
Step 1. Wake up the Control Panel on your computer.
Step 2. Find the System and Security content, and click "Backup and Restore".
Step 3. You can select another backup to restore files. Then, you can find a recent SD card backup to restore. Finally, click "Next" to start the recovery process.
This method can help you quickly recover permanently deleted files from the SD card and hard drives, and you can share these two methods to more friends!
It is hard to recover deleted data from an SD card without software when you don't have any backups. Although you can contact professional data recovery services, the price is much more expensive than recovering with an SD card recovery program.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro allows you to recover 2GB of deleted files for free. You can download this tool now, and we'll not charge you a penny unless you want to upgrade to the pro version.
For an SD card user, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can help you in many ways:
- Recover data from a RAW SD card. If the file system is corrupted, you can still recover files from it with EaseUS.
- Recover formatted SD card. If you have formatted the corrupted SD card and forgot to back up the SD card in advance, the EaseUS recovery tool can help you recover lost data.
- Recovering deleted pictures, documents, audio, emails, and videos from an SD card will be a simple case with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Check the following detailed tutorial to find the deleted items on the SD or memory cards.
Step 1. Select the SD card to scan
- Download and install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on your Windows PC.
- Use the proper way to connect your SanDisk/Lexar/Transcend SD card to the computer.
- Open EaseUS SD card recovery software and choose SD Card Recovery on the left panel. All connected drives will display here. Select your SD card and click "Scan".
Step 2. Check for scan results
- Wait for the scanning process to complete.
- Specify one or several file types to show up, like Pictures or Videos.
- Click "Preview" to check if they are the wanted files.
Step 3. Recover SD card data
- Preview the recovered files and click "Recover".
- Choose a different location to save the recovered files instead of the original SD card.
Data loss can happen at any time for many reasons. Don't forget to share this page to recommend EaseUS recovery software to more SD card users!
When you have backups, it is not a big deal to recover deleted files from an SD card without software, but when you don't have backups, it will be difficult to restore data without a recovery tool.
Using dedicated data recovery software significantly increases the chances of successfully recovering deleted files from an SD card. Software like EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can scan the storage, identify recoverable files, and reconstruct them based on available data.
SD Card File Recovery Without Software FAQs
Data loss on an SD card will happen frequently, especially when using an SD card on a digital camera. It is easy to delete images by accident because of pressing the wrong button. Here are more questions and answers about our topic:
1. Can I recover deleted files without software?
It is possible to recover deleted files without software:
- Apply Windows File Recovery
- Restore from Windows Backup and Restore
- Restore previous versions of the folder
2. Where do files go after deleting from an SD card?
One thing is certain: the deleted files on an SD card will not go to the Windows Recycle Bin when you execute the delete operation on a Windows PC. The files are not immediately removed from the storage when deleted. Instead, the file system marks the space previously occupied by those files as available for new data. The deleted files remain physically present on the SD card until they are overwritten by new data.
3. Can I recover permanently deleted files from an SD card without software?
Yes, you can recover permanently deleted files from an SD card without software when you have created copies or backups of the SD card in advance.
4. Can deleted photos be recovered from a micro-SD card?
You can download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro to recover photos from a microSD card on both Windows and macOS computers.
Was This Page Helpful?
Dany is an editor of EaseUS who lives and works in Chengdu, China. She focuses on writing articles about data recovery on Mac devices and PCs. She is devoted to improving her writing skills and enriching her professional knowledge. Dany also enjoys reading detective novels in her spare time.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More