Windows 10 Migration Assistant Download
If you're seeking a Windows 10 migration tool, then you've arrived at the right place. EaseUS software allows professional Windows 10 migration assistant download - EaseUS Todo PCTrans, which facilitates the transfer of data including all types of files as well as applications along with settings from previous Windows 7/8/XP/Vista to the latest Windows 10 operating system.
How to Download EaseUS Windows 10 Migration Assistant Pro Version
EaseUS Windows 10 migration assistant download is easy and straightforward. You need left-click the following blue download icon, the application will be downloaded within seconds. Give it a shot.
EaseUS Todo Pctrans Is Trustworthy to Download
EaseUS Todo PCTrans is developed as a clean, safe, and easy-to-use data transfer assistant. The software makes sure the download is trustworthy that no other malware or unsolicited program is bundled in.
More importantly, EaseUS data transfer software offers the easiest and most automated method for Windows 10 data transfer. It is designed with a step-by-step interface for migrating Windows users account settings and files in the following scenarios:
- From Windows 7/8/XP/Vista to Windows 10 after upgrading on the same computer by creating and restoring a backup file;
- From Windows 7/8/XP/Vista on an old PC to a new Windows 10 PC via a connected network or a backup file.
Quick download EaseUS Windows 10 migration assistant & try a trial
PC to PC Transfer via the Connected Network
Run the Todo PCTrans on the two PCs and choose "PC to PC". The programs will detect another PC or through clicking "Add a PC" and input the IP address to connect another PC. After successful connecting two PCs, we could select the specific data, folders, applications to transfer.
Transfer via a Backup File
Step 1. Create a backup file.
1. Connect your USB (flash) drive/external hard drive to your source computer. Launch Todo PCTrans, click "Backup & Restore > Start" on the main screen.
2. Select "Data Backup" to move on.
3. Click "Edit" at Applications, User Accounts, and Files columns to choose the specific data, applications, etc. to create a backup file.
Step 2. Recover via the created backup file.
1. Plugin your USB drive which stores the created backup file to the target PC and open EaseUS Todo PCTrans. Click "Backup & Restore > Start > Data Restore".
2. Click "Browse" to locate the Image file. Then, choose "Restore" and go to the next step.
3. Now, you can select Applications/Files/Accounts you want to restore.
Or you can click the "Edit" button to choose the specific data to be transferred flexibly. Click "Finish" to confirm. Besides, you can also click the edit icon > "Submit" to change the target path to recover and save the files.
Learn from the video tutorial of transferring files, software to Windows 10 by using EaseUS Todo PCTrans
Was This Page Helpful?
About EaseUS Todo PCTrans
EaseUS Todo PCTrans can transfer settings, applications and data between PCs and HDDs. Your all-round PC transfer and migrate software to upgrade devices without re-installation.