Windows 10 Easy Transfer | Migrate Files, Programs and Settings Easily
Windows 10 easy transfer makes files, programs and settings migration easy
If you planned to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows xp/7/8/8.1, you might need to transfer your files, programs, and settings from the old computer to a new Windows 10 computer, you will need a PC transfer software tool. Then you might encounter such a problem soon - how can you manage it with little efforts? Actually, Windows 10 easy transfer is your best choice. It makes files, programs and settings migration in Windows 10 easy and fast.
What is Windows 10 easy transfer
Since Windows 10 easy transfer is so powerful and helpful, everyone like to find and try it. But first, you should figure out that what is Windows 10 easy transfer. In this page, EaseUS Todo PCTrans is recommended. This tool is the best solution for data, program and settings transfer in Windows 10. With no complex options and technical skills required, this tool enables you to transfer your files, programs, and settings while upgrading to Windows 10 or investing a new computer with just simple clicks.
Follow the steps to transfer data with Windows 10 easy transfer
Now, you can download the Windows 10 easy transfer program and follow the guide step by step to transfer your data from Windows XP/7/8 to Windows 10 or between different computers in Windows 10. No obstacles will you meet during the migration process.
Step 1. Select the transfer mode.
- Download and install EaseUS Todo PCTrans on both computers.
- Launch EaseUS Todo PCTrans on the PCs and choose "PC to PC". (The "PC to PC" feature transfer files based on the network connection. If your PCs are not on the same LAN, choose "Backup and Restore" instead.)
- Ensure your PCs meet the requirements of network-based transfer and click "Continue".
Step 2. Connect the two computers.
- Connect to the target PC, then input the account password or verification code of the target PC.
- Check the verification code on the right top of the "PC to PC" main screen on the target PC.
- Specify the transfer direction and click "Connect".
Step 3. Choose the files you want to transfer.
- Hover on the "Files" option and click "Edit".
- Check the files you want to transfer.
- If you want to change the default storage path, click the "Edit" icon.
- Afterward, click "Finish".
Step 4. Transfer files between two different operating systems.
- After selecting the files, click “Transfer” to start the transfer process.
- When it has done, click “OK” and you can go to check the files on the target PC.
Was This Page Helpful?
About EaseUS Todo PCTrans
EaseUS Todo PCTrans can transfer settings, applications and data between PCs and HDDs. Your all-round PC transfer and migrate software to upgrade devices without re-installation.