Windows 11/10 Easy Transfer | Migrate Files, Programs and Settings Easily
Windows 11/10 easy transfer makes files, programs and settings migration easy
If you planned to upgrade to Windows 11/10 from Windows xp/7/8/8.1, you might need to transfer your files, programs, and settings from the old computer to a new Windows 11/10 computer, you will need a PC transfer software tool. Then you might encounter such a problem soon - how can you manage it with little efforts? Actually, Windows 11/10 easy transfer is your best choice. It makes files, programs and settings migration in Windows 11/10 easy and fast.
What is Windows 11/10 easy transfer
Since Windows 11/10 easy transfer is so powerful and helpful, everyone like to find and try it. But first, you should figure out that what is Windows 11/10 easy transfer. In this page, EaseUS Todo PCTrans is recommended. This tool is the best solution for data, program and settings transfer in Windows 11/10. With no complex options and technical skills required, this tool enables you to transfer your files, programs, and settings while upgrading to Windows 11/10 or investing a new computer with just simple clicks.
Follow the steps to transfer data with Windows 11/10 easy transfer
Now, you can download the Windows 11/10 easy transfer program and follow the guide step by step to transfer your data from Windows XP/7/8 to Windows 11/10 or between different computers in Windows 11/10. No obstacles will you meet during the migration process.
Step 1. Select the transfer mode.
- Download and install EaseUS Todo PCTrans on both computers.
- Launch EaseUS Todo PCTrans on the PCs and choose "PC to PC". (The "PC to PC" feature transfer files based on the network connection. If your PCs are not on the same LAN, choose "Backup and Restore" instead.)
- Ensure your PCs meet the requirements of network-based transfer and click "Continue".
Step 2. Connect the two computers.
- Connect to the target PC, then input the account password or verification code of the target PC.
- Check the verification code on the right top of the "PC to PC" main screen on the target PC.
- Specify the transfer direction and click "Connect".
Step 3. Choose the files you want to transfer.
- Hover on the "Files" option and click "Edit".
- Check the files you want to transfer.
- If you want to change the default storage path, click the "Edit" icon.
- Afterward, click "Finish".
Step 4. Transfer files between two different operating systems.
- After selecting the files, click “Transfer” to start the transfer process.
- When it has done, click “OK” and you can go to check the files on the target PC.
Was This Page Helpful?
Tracy joined in EaseUS in 2013 and has been working with EaseUS content team for over 7 years. Being enthusiastic in computing and technology, she writes tech how-to articles and share technical solutions about Windows & Mac data recovery, file/system backup and recovery, partition management and iOS/Android data recovery.
EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free is a useful and and reliable software solution created to serve in computer migration operations, be it from one machine to another or from an earlier version of your OS to a newer one. Read More
EaseUS Todo PCTrans is by the folks at EaseUS who make incredible tools that let you manage your backups and recover your dead hard disks. While it is not an official tool, EaseUS has a reputation for being very good with their software and code.Read More
It offers the ability to move your entire user account from your old computer, meaning everything is quickly migrated. You still get to keep your Windows installation (and the relevant drivers for your new PC), but you also get all your apps, settings, preferences, images, documents and other important data. Read More
About EaseUS Todo PCTrans
EaseUS Todo PCTrans can transfer settings, applications and data between PCs and HDDs. Your all-round PC transfer and migrate software to upgrade devices without re-installation.