Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
I can't view or see pictures on SD card on Camera or computer, help!
"I took some beautiful pictures on this Winter holiday with my Canon camera, and I wanted to show them to my friends yesterday. But the photos on SD card not showing up on the camera. Then I tried to insert the camera SD card into my computer. Still, nothing appeared. Why can’t I view pictures on the SD card? Does anyone know how to recover the missing pictures?"
You can't find pictures on SD card on your camera when the following problems occur.
- Pictures are set as hidden files on the SD card.
- Pictures on SD card are deleted by human error or virus attack.
- The SD card has been formatted, corrupted, or damaged.
- SD card error, which causes pictures can't be recognized or detected by camera/computer.
- SD card is encrypted or write-protected.
It's dreadful that you can't view pictures saved on the SD card on your camera. But don't fret. You will find practical solutions to fix the error that photos on the SD card are not showing up. What's more, if the quick tips can't help you find pictures, you can use reliable data recovery software to restore the missing pictures with ease.
Quick Fixes for Pictures on SD Card Not Showing on Camera/Computer
1. Insert the SD card to a different camera, or use a different card reader, USB port.
3. Remove write protection from SD Card.
4. Remove virus or malware using antivirus software
How to Recover Missing Pictures from SD Card
After the above solutions, if you still can't find pictures on SD card, then the problem is probably on the SD card. That is to say, it might be corrupted or damaged caused by file system corruption, virus infection or physical damage. Besides, if the photos have already been deleted, you can't view pictures either. In these cases, you need to use EaseUS data recovery software to help you recover missing pictures from the SD card that not showing pictures on the camera or computer.
With this competent tool, you can recover data from formatted SD card, or RAW/inaccessible/unrecognizable/unreadable SD card. Now, download this SD card data recovery software and start to restore pictures on your camera.
Step 1. Connect the SD card and start scanning.
Connect the SD card to the computer via a card reader. Then launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, hover on the SD card, and click "Scan".
Step 2. Select the photos you want to recover.
Wait until the scanning completes and then select the photos you want to recover. To locate the items faster, click "Filter" > "Pictures".
Step 3. Recover photos.
Click "Recover" and choose a location on another device to save the photos.
Format the SD Card Whose Photos Are Not Showing on Camera/PC
After the data recovery, to use the camera normally and make later pictures viewable, you can try to format the SD card to solve the issue that photos on SD card not showing up on the camera.
1. Go to This PC or Disk Management in Windows 10, and right-click on the SD card, select "Format".
2. Set Volume Label, File System (NTFS), and Allocation unit size. The default format option is Quick Format. Then, click "OK" to start the operation.
Was This Page Helpful?
Tracy joined in EaseUS in 2013 and has been working with EaseUS content team for over 7 years. Being enthusiastic in computing and technology, she writes tech how-to articles and share technical solutions about Windows & Mac data recovery, file/system backup and recovery, partition management and iOS/Android data recovery.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More