Table of Contents
- Best Data Recovery Software
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10/11
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Why Do You Need Free and Easy Data Recovery Software
We're sure every computer user, whether using Windows 10/8/7 or Windows XP, has lost their data at least once in their life. Do you recall how you solved your data loss issue? Did you look for data recovery software with serial key, or did you purchase expensive data recovery software but found it too hard to use? These two methods can either get your privacy leaked and/or fail to do the job you want them to do.
Luckily, there is free and easy data recovery software available that can fulfill all your needs. This software works in various data loss scenarios and provides an easy way to get the lost files back.
Get Free and Easy Recovery Software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
With this data recovery software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free, you can recover files emptied from Recycle Bin, formatted or damaged hard drive, virus attack, partition deletion/formatting, and other difficult data loss cases where your data has got lost in Windows 10/8/1/8/7/XP, etc.
- Recover files from local hard drives (HDD/SSD), external hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, SD cards, video players, digital cameras, etc.
- Recover nearly all file types, including photos, videos, audio files, emails, documents...
- Recover deleted files in Windows 10.
- Recover data after OS crash, system installation, virus attack, disk damage...
Why Prefer EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Highly Over Other Software
While you're free to try out other recovery software to recover your data, if you are looking for convenience, you might want to consider this software.
- 100% Secure: This software is virus-free and plug-in-free.
- User-friendly: Clear and tidy interface makes the software really easy to use.
- flexible: This software provides you with multiple choices to select the specific items you want to recover.
- Well-performed: Great speeds for scan, result retrieval, and recovery quality.
Tutorial: Recover Lost Data with Easy File Recovery Freeware
- 1. When you lose data on a storage device, stop using that device immediately. This is to reduce the chance
- of your lost data being overwritten.
- 2. Try and recover data from your storage device as soon as you can.
- 3. When you've recovered your files, save those files on a device other than the one you lost it on. This is to prevent further losses in the further.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, hover on the partition which you want to recover data from, and click "Scan".
Step 2. Wait for the scan to complete. Then, select the files you'd like to recover.
Step 3. After selecting the files, click Recover and choose a location to save the recovered files at. Make sure not to pick your storage device that made you lose your files.
Was This Page Helpful?
Cedric Grantham is one of the senior editors of EaseUS who lives and works in Chengdu, China. He mainly writes articles about data recovery tutorials on PC and Mac and how-to tips for partition management. He always keeps an eye on new releases and likes various electronic products.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More