Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Many users may encounter issues while watching movies or TV series. Problems like audio and video out of sync or Instagram videos not playing may degrade the viewing experience. Many reasons can cause audio and video out-of-sync issues on your Windows computer:
- 📱Video player issues. You may choose an unsuitable media player to play the videos, which may cause audio and video to go out of sync.
- 🌐Network environment. If you are watching videos or downloading videos in an unstable network environment, the video playing may go wrong.
- 🚫Outdated device driver. The hardware issues and outdated drivers will cause audio and video to be out of sync on the PC.
- 😢Human errors. Someone may edit the MP4 or MOV video incorrectly and cause the audio and video to be out of sync.
Here are some quick fixes to help you solve audio and video out of sync on the PC:
- Change a video player. The video player you are using may not decode the target videos perfectly, and you should change to a more suitable one.
- Stay in a stable internet connection. Check your Wi-Fi and ensure it works well to download or watch videos online.
- Change the website browser. You can quickly change a browser or clear the caches on Chrome or Firefox to fix this video issue.
Have you solved the problem with the quick fixes? You can share the methods with your friends by sharing this page on social media. If you cannot fix the audio and video out-of-sync issue, keep reading to figure out more possible solutions.
If you have downloaded the videos and find out some video-playing issues, you'd better choose video repair software to troubleshoot local videos. EaseUS Fixo Video Repair is suitable for solving any video problem and is a handy repair tool for everyone.
What problems can EaseUS Fixo solve? Check the following list:
- The MP4 file not playing. The unplayable issue is the most common problem, and the video files may get corrupted when turned unplayable.
- Video files are blurred. If the videos appear blurry, you can use repair software to make them look clear.
- Videos have no sound. A good video repair can help you repair videos and get back the sound.
The main features of EaseUS Fixo Video Repair are the followings:
- Repair damaged MKV video files. It can also repair corrupted MP4, MOV, M2TS, 3GP, FLV, and other video files.
- Repair corrupted videos from iPhones, digital cameras, USB flash drives, HDD/SSD, etc.
- Support advanced repair, and EaseUS Fixo can help you repair seriously damaged videos with sample videos.
Let us check how to use this video repair tool to repair corrupted videos and fix audio and video sync issues:
Step 1. Open Fixo on your local PC. Click "Video Repair" and add the corrupted MP4/MOV/AVI/MKV/3GP/FLV/MKV/WMV video files by clicking "Add Videos".
Step 2. Move the pointer to a video and click the "Repair" button to start the single video repairing process. If you want to repair all the videos, click "Repair All".
Step 3. Wait a few minutes, and the corrupted videos will be repaired. Click the play icon to preview the videos. You can save a single video by clicking the "Save" button next to the play icon. If you want to save all the repaired videos, choose "Save All".
Step 4. If the quick repair fails, you should utilize the advanced repair mode. Click "Advanced Repair" and add a sample video. Choose "Confirm" to ensure.
Step 5. A list of detailed information on corrupted and sample videos will show up. Click "Repair Now" to start the advanced video repair process. When the repair is complete, you can view the videos and click the "Save" button to save the repaired video files to an appropriate destination.
If you think EaseUS Fixo Video Repair is helpful, you can recommend this software by sharing this page on social media!
The outdated audio and video device driver can cause video playing issues. You can update or reinstall the driver to fix the video problems on a Windows PC. Let us check how to update the driver on Windows 11:
Step 1. You can open Windows 11 settings to check for available driver updates.
Step 2. After opening "Settings", click on "Windows Update" and choose "Advanced options".
Step 3. Click "Optional updates" in the Additional options section.
Step 4. You can select the update and click "Download & install" to update the driver.
Step 5. If you want to update a specific driver, you can open "Device Manager" and right-click the target driver to update or reinstall it.
The following passage may help you download and update USB drivers in Windows 10:
How to Download and Update USB Drivers in Windows 10
A range of peripherals is connected to your PC via a USB connection. If the USB driver goes wrong, these devices cannot work well. Read more >>
After learning the possible methods to fix audio and video out of sync on Windows 11/10, we believe you have fixed the video issues. You can try the quick fixes first and then apply other methods. To save your time, you can download the EaseUS Fixo repair tool to repair the damaged MP4, MOV, and MKV video files with simple steps. The following button can lead you to get a trial version of EaseUS Fixo Video Repair, and you can try this tool today!
Audio and Video Out of Sync FAQs
We believe this part can resolve some doubts if you have more questions about audio and video being out of sync.
1. What causes audio and video to go out of sync on Windows?
Many reasons can cause audio and video to be out of sync on Windows PC:
- Video player issues.
- Network environment.
- Outdated device driver.
- Human errors.
2. How to Fix Netflix audio out of sync?
To fix Netflix audio out of sync, you can follow these methods:
- Check Wi-Fi or cable connections.
- Try other website browsers.
- Switch off HD streaming.
- Use EaseUS Fixo Video Repair
3. Can I fix audio and video out of sync without the software?
You can try some quick fixes, such as watching videos in a stable network environment, using reliable media players, trying other website browsers, or updating the device driver.
4. What is the best way to fix video-playing issues?
The best way to fix the video issues on a PC is to download EaseUS Fixo Video Repair. This repair tool can easily fix most video-playing issues and repair corrupted videos. EaseUS Fixo repair tool can also repair corrupted documents and photos with simple steps.
Was This Page Helpful?
Cedric Grantham is a senior editor and data recovery specialist of EaseUS. He mainly writes articles and how-to tips about data recovery on PC and Mac. He has handled 10,000+ data recovery cases and is good at data recovery of NTFS, FAT (FAT32 and ExFAT) file systems, and RAID structure reorganization.
Dany is an editor of EaseUS who lives and works in Chengdu, China. She focuses on writing articles about data recovery on Mac devices and PCs. She is devoted to improving her writing skills and enriching her professional knowledge. Dany also enjoys reading detective novels in her spare time.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More