Table of Contents
- Best Data Recovery Software
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
High-definition video is with higher resolution and quality than the standard definition, thus HD videos can ensure the best experience of watching them. Nowadays, it's no longer an uphill task for individuals to record such HD videos because most brands' cameras, camcorders, DLSRs and even some smartphones can do us a favor. In addition, the memory card for extended storage is getting larger and larger, so is the phone's internal memory, we tend to preserve HD videos more often than the normal standards.
To protect HD videos from not opening or not playing in media player, it's necessary for you to learn some HD video corruption prevention measures. And best of all, get to know the most capable and free HD video repair utility that is good at repairing corrupted MP4 and MOV video files.
The possibility to restore a corrupted video depends on how serious it was damaged.
On your corrupt video, some may repair only the audio portion without image, while some may repair only the video portion without sound. All in all, to achieve the full repair of both the video and audio elements, we can name a few capable free video repair tools for you.
For a comprehensive HD video repair utility that has little impact on the video resolution and quality after the repair, we think EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, the renowned free file recovery software & file repair software should come to the top position of recommendation.
Five salient features in repairing HD video files include:
- Repair corrupted videos on an inaccessible SD card like not formatted or access denied
- Fix corrupted videos on a RAW SD card that cannot open until you format it
- One software serves for multiple purposes, with the ability to repair corruption as well as recover lost/deleted/formatted videos
- Repair multiple videos at one time after a deep scan from any drive and let your preview the quality before final recovery
- 100% fix for corrupted MP4 and MOV videos on DJI, GoPro and Canon cameras
Once a video file loses some essential parts/elements in it, it's recognized as corrupted. Usually, you cannot open it, view the full picture, nor play it in the camera/iPhone/Android smartphone where it's originally kept.
EaseUS HD video repair utility is a handy tool with simple UI. It has both Windows and macOS versions. With its help, you can repair damaged files not limited to videos.
To fix this issue, connect your device to a computer, and follow the full guide for HD video repair:
Step 1. Select a location
Choose the correct drive which contains the corrupted videos. It can be a removable disk or a local drive. Click "Scan".
Step 2. Scan for damaged and corrupt videos
This program will scan all over the selected drive and display all files(including lost and existing files). You can use "Filter" on the top right to quickly locate all the video files.
Step 3. Repair corrupted videos
Double-click on a file lets you preview the file quality. Finally, if there is no problem at all, click "Recover". You should choose a different location to save the recovered videos.
As a matter of fact, it also supports a variety of file formats like Word DOC/DOCX, Excel EXL/EXLS, PowerPoint PPT/PPTX, pictures JPG/JPEG, etc.
Corrupt file repair software free download version like EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is usually the most recommended for repairing corrupt files that is so vulnerable to get second damage, as it's usually safer and more stable in performance. Nonetheless, the recommended software is not always a unique option for every video repair on various occasions. Some people are interested in other ways of repairing their large-sized or high-definition videos. In the following, we collected some frequently asked questions on this "corrupted video repair" topic and gave short answers to each question.
1. How do I fix corrupted MP4 files online?
You may consider EaseUS VideoRepair to try a pre-fix, and it's easy yet powerful to repair corrupted and unplayable videos:
Step 1. Upload your video with the corruption issue. You can click the Upload Video button on the left to select a video file, or simply drag and drop the video to the area on the right.
Step 2. Enter your email address and click the Start Repairing button to instantly start the repair. Here, you must make sure the entered email address is valid to send and receive email messages over the Internet. EaseUS VideoRepair will send you a confidential extraction code to the provided email address. You can only download the repaired video by applying the code you received.
Step 3. The uploading and repairing process goes. You don't necessarily stay all the time waiting because once the session reaches 100% compeletion, you'll receive the extraction code in your mail.
Step 4. In your mail, check the message sent by EaseUS. There you'll remember the extraction code (just leave the page open so you can return to check). Click the View Your Repair button and you'll be guided to the website. Click the Download Video button, then enter the code that is exclusively generated for you, and click OK.
2. What's the best file repair software in 2020?
The best file repair software in 2020 each has its own merits. Some are free to use, while some are paid for full features. Some are downloaded versions and some are for online use. All together, we picked up 10+ best file repair software this year for you to refer to.
There are many occasions that will push your videos at the edge of full damage. You must take prompt actions to repair those endangered videos as soon as possible.
- Device error: Recording HD videos while the power is running low, or the SD card storage is running out of free disk space
- File transfer error: Transferring videos from your device's SD card to a computer but the file transfer process hangs, freezes, never completes or sends error messages indicating the transfer failed
- Video conversion interruption: Converting one video format to the other but the conversion interrupts or incompletes due to system or application errors
- Virus and malware attack: The most direct consequence of being infected by virus or malware is the file corruption, with invalid file formats you cannot access or play
- Improper video editing: Modify or edit videos using some unreliable third-party video editing software, especially the crack software
- Device hardware issues: SD card or hard drive develops file system corruption, turning to the RAW file system, not formatted or not accessible problems
Video recordings with HD formats are one good way to preserve the clearest memories in the past, it's our duty to protect them from unintentionally being deleted or corrupted. The most time-saving and convenient way to safeguard your treasures is to adopt a full backup strategy. Otherwise, when incidents happen that you lost some precious videos that can either disappear or not play anymore, at least know where to seek help.
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Author Jean has been writing tech articles since she was graduated from university. She has been part of the EaseUS team for over 5 years. Her special focuses are data recovery, disk partitioning, data space optimization, data backup and Mac OS. By the way, she's an aviation fan!
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More