Table of Contents
2021 Top iPhone Backup Extractor for Windows & Mac
It is a misfortune if you are unable to extract data from iTunes or iCloud backups. An iPhone backup extractor can do you a favor. Use EaseUS MobiSaver - an iPhone backup extractor to extract iPhone data.
A smart data backup plan can avoid the crushing feeling that comes with finding out that all your valuable data are gone, because you can easily get the lost data back by preforming a "Restore" via iTunes or iCloud. But both iTunes and iCloud have a flaw that don't offer its users the access to view data before restoring. For that, you have to download the whole backup to your device at the expense of erasing all the current data on your iPhone or iPad. That is probably not what the most users want. Given that, this guide will show you one of the best iPhone backup extractors to help you access and recover specific data from iTunes or iCloud backup with ease.
- Part 1. The Best iPhone Backup Extractor
- 1. Recover/Extract from iTunes/iCloud Backup
- 2. Recover iPhone Data Without Any Backup
- Part 2. How to Backup iPhone or iPad
Part 1. The Best iPhone/iPad Backup Extractor
What kind of iPhone backup extractor can be considered as the top best one? To discover the top best iPhone backup extractor, we have tested and compared over 20 iPhone backup extractors on the market, finally, we found out that all great iPhone backup extractors share some common features as listed below.
- It is compatible with all kinds of iOS devices and iOS versions.
- It is capable of recovering data from iTunes backup or iCloud backup, even from the iPhone directly.
- It allows users to view and extract specific data from backups.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- It won't cause data loss while extracting.
It is not easy to find out one extractor that meets all the above-stated criteria. But difficult doesn't mean impossible. After countless trials, we discover an all-in-one iPhone data recovery tool - EaseUS MobiSaver that meets all requirements we introduced above. With EaseUS MobiSaver, you can recover and extract photos, messages, videos, call history, notes, contacts, voice memos, WhatsApp messages, and other app data from iCloud/iTunes Backups, even from your iDevice directly. What's more, it is pretty easy to use that requires no specialized technical knowledge.
Now, you can download this reliable iPhone backup extractor to extract data from backups, or recover deleted/lost data from iPhone directly.
1. Recover/Extract from iTunes/iCloud Backup
This option is for people who have ever backed up their device to iTunes or iCloud.
Step 1: Choose the recovery type
- On the left panel, you’ll find three recovery options. Choose "Recover from iTunes" if you have iTunes backups.
- If you have iCloud backups, choose "Recover from iCloud".
Step 2: Scan the backup file.
- Make sure that you choose the correct option. Then click "Scan" to start the scanning process.
Step 3: Preview and extract data from iTunes/iCloud backups.
After the Scanning process, the iPhone backup extractor has found all the data and has listed them in clear categories on the left side. You can click any type to preview the detailed contents and select the wanted files. Finally, click "Recover" to selectively extract data from iPhone backup and export them to your computer.
2. Recover Data from iPhone Without Any Backup
Didn't back up your device to iTunes or iCloud? Don't worry, EaseUS MobiSaver can scan your iPhone and recover lost data from it directly.
Step 1: Connect your device to the computer
- Install and run EaseUS MobiSaver, at the same time connect your device to the computer.
- Then, select "Recover from iOS Device" and click "Scan" to continue.
Step 2: Preview and recover the lost data
- Let the program scan your device automatically to find the lost and existing files.
- Then, all files will be displayed on the left side and you can preview detail contents of your lost data.
- Finally, mark the files you want to get back and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Part 2. How to Backup iPhone or iPad
What is iPhone backup? iPhone backup, namely, is a backup that stores various iOS data, including contacts, messages, calendars, music, videos, etc. to iTunes, iCloud, or a third-party backup tool for preventing data loss. It easy for you to back up your iOS device via iTunes or iCloud, but there are a few flaws in using iTunes or iCloud to back up your device, as follows:
- iTunes runs slow and crashes very often.
- iTunes errors like iTunes error 54 often occur.
- iCloud only gives its users 5GB of free storage.
- Both iTunes and iCloud service offer no access to view data or extract specific data when it comes to restoring.
For that, we do recommend you to use a reliable iOS data backup tool - EaseUS MobiMover to back up your iPhone data. With this tool, you can back up various iPhone contents, including contacts, photos, music, voice memo, and more to your computer without memory limitations. (which depends on your computer's memory) Now, you can download EaseUS MobiMover to start backing up your device.
Hope you have extracted the needed data from iCloud or iTunes with the best iPhone backup extractor - EaseUS MobiSaver we introduced in this guide. As a great iOS data recovery tool, it owns many advantages to getting lost files back to your devices at the minimum cost. Don't miss it if you need to recover data.
Was This Page Helpful?
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.
- By iPhoneHacks Editor
If you've forgotten the password of your old iPad or an iPhone or bought a used iOS device that doesn't let you in as it has Face ID or Touch ID enabled, EaseUS MobiUnlock comes in for the rescue.
- By Phoneworld Editor
EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free is a useful and and reliable software solution created to serve in computer migration operations, be it from one machine to another or from an earlier version of your OS to a newer one.
- By Softpedia Editor
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair.
- By Techradar Editor