Accidentally deleted or lost important files such as contacts, photos or images on iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X in iOS 11? Relax! This article will provide 2 methods to help you effectively perform iOS 11 data recovery on iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X etc from iOS devices or iTunes/iCloud backup with simple clicks.
Lost or deleted iOS 11 data on iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X, how to restore?
Accidentally deleted important personal contacts, photos or notes etc files on iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X under iOS 11? Lost important iOS data while updating to iOS 11 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod?
If you are looking for a simple way for iOS 11 data recovery due to careless deletion, false operation or iOS update, just relax and follow offered two methods here to get your lost iOS 11 data, files from iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X or iPhone 7/6 etc with ease now:
Note: If you've created iOS data backups into iTunes or iCloud backup and need a free method to restore lost iOS 11 data on iPhone 8, just follow Method 2 to get your lost data back.
If you don't have a backup and need a quick, effective and simple way to restore lost iOS 11 data from iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus/iPhone X or other iOS devices, just follow Method 1 and let powerful iOS data recovery software help.
Method 1. Restore lost iOS 11 data from iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X in 3 steps
Let powerful iOS data recovery software help!
If a quick and effective method for iOS 11 data recovery is exactly what you need, you are at the right place.
Here we'd like to introduce you a professional iOS data recovery software - EaseUS MobiSaver which allows you to effectively find and restore deleted, lost or disappeared iOS 11 data like contacts, text messages, photos or other files from iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone 6 etc with simple 3 steps. Just free download it and follow to get your lost iOS 11 data back now:
1. Connect youriPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X etc to PC.
Launch EaseUS MobiSaver and choose recovery mode: Recover from iOS device.
Note: If you have created backups to iCloud or iTunes, you can also select Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud Backup and follow continue steps to get data back.
2. Let the software scan your iOS device and find all present and lost iOS 11 data for you.
3. Preview and select to restore all found iOS 11 data.
You can double-click to preview found data and then active EaseUS MobiSaver for gaining unlimited data recovery capacity for restoring all found data.
Select all your data and click Recover to save all lost iOS 11 data to a secure spot in your PC.
After this, you can then import all found data back to iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X and continue using them in iOS 11 again.
Method 2. Manually restore lost iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X data under iOS 11 from iTunes/iCloud backup
Free restore lost iOS 11 data in iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X from iCloud backup:
1. Turn on your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X;
2. Enter Setup Assistant > Go to Set up your device and tap Restore from a Backup;
3. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID;
4. Proceed to Choose backup > Choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
Then just wait for the iCloud backup recovery process complete and you can use your lost data back on iPhone again.
Restore lost iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X data under iOS 11 from iTunes backup:
- Do remember to update your iTunes into the latest version before you start restoring lost iOS 11 data from iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X.
1. Open iTunes on PC or Mac where you backed up iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X data to;
2. Connect iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X to the computer with a USB cable.
3. Follow the onscreen steps to enter iPhone 8 pass-code or to Trust This Computer.
4. Select iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X when it appears in iTunes.
5. Choose Restore Backup in iTunes and look at the date and size of each backup and select the most relevant.
6. Click Restore and wait for the restore to be finished.
Now that you've successfully get lost iOS 11 data recovered and you may use those files on your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X without any problems.
Was This Page Helpful?