- Recover Partition (Partition and Data)
- Recover Partition Data Only
Recover Partition and Data with FAT Partition Recovery Software
If you have deleted or formatted your FAT partition and want to recover the partition and its data, you can use the FAT partition recovery software - EaseUS Partition Recovery. It is exclusively designed to recover the deleted or lost partitions on a hard drive.
- Free for both home and commercial users
- Use it with ease: a wizard interface walks you through all the partition recovery process
- Recover deleted or lost partition quickly and easily
- Offer several optional scan areas helps locate the lost partition quickly
- Support FAT12/16/32, NTFS, EXT2/EXT3 file systems
- Support IDE/ATA/SATA/SCSI drives.
Step 1. Run EaseUS Partition Recovery on your PC.
Select the disk or device where you lost partition(s), click "Scan" to continue.
Step 2. Wait for the scanning process to complete.
Let the program scan the selected disk and find the lost partition(s).
Step 3. Preview and restore the lost partition(s).
Double-click on the partition which is marked as "Lost" with "Good" recoverability.
Preview the content of the lost partition. Click "OK" and click "Proceed" to start restoring the lost partition.
Step 4. Click "Recover Now" to finish the partition recovery process.
Note: If the program warns you that there is a conflict, back up the listed partition with essential data to an external hard drive first. Then execute the final operation to restore your lost partition.
Recover Data from FAT Partition with FAT Recovery Software
If you only want to recover lost files from the FAT partition, you can get things done easily with the hard drive recovery software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. It helps to recover your important data lost due to accidental formatting, virus attack, software malfunction, file/directory deletion or other unexpected situations and allows you to recover data from computer hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, and other storage devices with FAT file system. Follow to see how to recover data from FAT partitions effortlessly.
- If the FAT32 device is an external device, connect the FAT32 SD card, USB or hard drive to your computer first.
- Download and install the effective data recovery tool.
Step 1. Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Select the partition where stored the lost files and click "Scan". EaseUS data recovery software supports parition recovery with FAT(FAT12,FAT16,FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+, and ReFS file system.
Step 2. If you want to quickly find the lost data from the numerous scan results, you can use the filter or search function.
Step 3. You can preview files before recovery. Then, select all desired data and click "Recover" to restore files from existing partitions. Do not save the files to the partition where you lost the data.
Other than FAT recovery, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is also popular for its other features:
- Recover lost photos, videos, audio files, emails, Microsoft Office files, Adobe files, and more
- Recover files from computer hard drive, external hard drive, USB, memory card, digital camera, and more
- Recover files after emptying recycle bin, hard disk damage, OS crash, OS reinstallation, virus attack
- Recover data from lost partition/RAW partition
Being professional and powerful, EaseUS FAT recovery software is your best choice to perform data recovery. Get it now and recover files from a deleted, formatted, or damaged partition immediately.
Was This Page Helpful?