If you are having problems in your PC with the newly upgraded Windows 10 such as cannot start Windows 10, find no access to boot menu or just cannot repair Windows 10, relax and don't let these system problems bother you. Here in this article, we'll offer effective methods to help you solve these problems when you can't start Windows 10, have no access to boot menu or fail to repair Windows 10 system error.
Help: Can't start Windows 10, no access to boot menu nor method to repair Windows 10
"My PC was working fine but then it froze to a black screen, everything went dark. And then Windows stopped. I tried to reboot but it failed. I checked the BIOS and nothing was changed. Can anyone help me to start Windows 10 again?"
"System failure error happen in my PC after installing Windows 10, and it failed to start after trying to reboot the system. Fail to boot the PC and even no access to the boot menu."
"Windows 10 fail to boot with nothing wrong in system disk, but it won't work with the recovery disk. And it even keeps showing the Windows logo, starting with the loading amnimation but just won't finish the startup process. Nor access to safe mode or command prompt. Any solutions to repair Windows 10?"
If you are having similar or exact the same issues in your PC with Windows 10, relax and here the following, you'll find effective methods to fix Windows 10 fail to start or no way to repair Windows 10 issue with ease.
Note: If your PC cannot be powered on at all, try to charge it and retry to boot it again. Sometimes, it may fail to boot due to low power in PC. Therefore, you may try to recharge PC and boot again to see whether everything is alright or not.
Method 1. Boot Windows 10 with WinPE bootable media
When your PC fails to boot or you cannot repair errors in Windows 10 which keeps stopping you from booting system, you may directly apply a WinPE bootable disk and restart system with ease. Here we'd like to recommend you try a professional WinPE bootable media from EaseUS software that this software allows you to reboot PC when unexpected system error or problems occurs to Windows 10/8/7 and you may even restore lost files with this software.
Free download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro with WinPE Bootable Media to boot Windows 10 right now.
1. Create a WinPE Bootable Media in a new computer which is running Windows 10;
2. Reboot PC and select to boot from EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro with Bootable Media and launch this software;
3. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro with Bootable Media will recognize CD/DVD device or USB drive automatically;
You can also export ISO file into it;
4. Select CD/DVD, USB drive or ISO image and click Proceed;
Then the software will help you to boot PC with healthy system automatically. After all these, you can directly run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to scan and restore lost files in your PC then.
Launch software > Select file types and location to scan > Preview and restore lost files.
After all these steps, you may change boot order in BIOS and move Removable Devices etc beyond hard drive and save the changes. Then you'll get a healthy Windows 10 system back with all previous data.
Method 2. Troubleshoot PC can't boot to Windows 10 error
Step 1. Unplug all external devices with only devices you should leave attacked to computer with monitor, mouse and keyboard;
Step 2. Check for specific error messages with relative solutions;
Step 3. Reset BIOS to default values:
- Restart PC and press F2 till Entering Setup shows up;
- Press a key at the bottom of the screen to load default settings and press ESC to exit BIOS; Be sure to select Save and Exit to save all changes.
Step 4. Reset Windows 10;
- Select Troubleshoot at the Choose an option screen;
- Click Reset this PC and tab Keep my files;
- Select your user account and enter the password if promoted;
- Click Reset.
Step 5. Clean up all virus and malware.
After all these steps, you may be able to reboot PC to Windows 10 again and the problems in Windows 10 will all be repaired then.
Method 3. Reinstall or clean install Windows 10
If you don't want to keep your previous system and data, you may directly refer to reinstall or clean install Windows 10 with a media creation tool. Then all Windows 10 can't start, fail to access to boot menu or can't repair Windows 10 issues will all be fixed by this method.
Was This Page Helpful?
- Top Twitch Clip Downloaders
- How to Partition A Hard Drive in Windows 10
- Fix Corrupted/Damaged SD Card Without Losing Data
- Top 10 Best Data Recovery Software on Windows and Mac
- Recover Deleted or Lost Android Photos/Videos with or without Computer
- [Easy & Fast] How to Recover Deleted Files on PC Windows 10/8/7
- How to Share Files Between Two Laptops with or Without WiFi in Windows 10
- How to Migrate Windows 10 from HDD to SSD
- 6 Ways to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone/iPad With/Without iTunes