This article provides the best Android data recovery app to help Android mobiles/tablets users to effortlessly restore lost or deleted android data. If you happen to lose important Android data, download this Android data recovery app here to restore lost Android data such as such as SMS, WhatsApp, Contacts, photos etc right now.
Causes of Data loss in Android
It's quite important for us to know what reasons may cause Android data loss issues on Android devices. And it would be greatly helpful for users to prevent some accidents. Here the following, you'll find some causes for Android data loss issues:
- Accidentally deleted files from Android devices.
- Unexpected powerful off during data transferring.
- Abruptly removing the memory card.
- Resetting the android devices to default factory settings.
- Accidentally formatted the memory card inside Android devices.
Can some of those problems be prevented? And does there exist a solution for Android data recovery? How? Here are two tips:
1. Backup Android data frequently.
You may backup important Android data such as photos into your PC or storage devices.
2. Find an effective Android data recovery app to restore lost Android data.
Professional Android data recovery app will greatly help you restore all lost Android phones, mobile or tablet data with ease. EaseUS MobiSaver for Android should be your best choice.
Download EaseUS Android recovery app for Android data recovery
If you are facing Android data recovery issues under the latest Android system such as Android N or 7.0 or you are doubting what can the recommended Android recovery app - EaseUS MobiSaver for Android do for you, read below list and you'll see what can you do with EaseUS Android data recovery app:
- What to recover: Messages, photos, WhatsApps, Calendar, Notes, music files, videos, emails, documents, etc;
- Supported brands: Samsung, Nexus, HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Xiaomi, ZET, Blackberry, etc.
- Supported system: Android N/7.0, Android 6.0, Android 5.0, Android 4.0, etc.
- Recover lost data from deleting, rooting, virus attacking, Android updating, etc.
So if you are learning something about how to restore Android data, choose professional Android data recovery app - EaseUS MobiSaver for Android.
Recover lost Android data with EaseUS Android mobile data recovery app
EaseUS MobiSaver for Android, as a professional Android data recovery tool, allows you to get back your lost data in fast and safe access. It even allows you to find and export lost data on Android to the computer. Free download it and follow the below steps to recover your precious Android data now:
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to computer
Run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. Then click the "Start" button to make the software recognize and connect your device.
NOTE: As the software can only access the rooted Android device, you need to make sure that your phone has been rooted before recovery.
Step 2. Scan Android phone to find the lost data
After connected your Android phone, the software will quickly scan the device to find all the existing and lost data. You can easily find the lost files you want by choosing the correct file types.
Step 3. Preview and recover data from Android phone
Preview all the recoverable files one by one and then you can select out those you want quickly. Here you can turn on "Only displayed deleted items" option to list the deleted files only. Finally, you can click "Recover" button to get the selected files back once.
Was This Page Helpful?