Free PC mover for Windows 8/7 to move data and programs from one PC to another
As a free PC migration assistant for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free can easily move data (including music, documents, videos, photos) and programs along with their settings from one PC to another PC, from Windows XP PC to Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 PC, from Windows 7 PC to Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC or from Windows 8 PC to Windows 8/8.1/10 PC.
Move data from one computer to another with free PC mover - EaseUS Todo PCTrans
Step 1. Open EaseUS Todo PCTrans on both of your computers. Choose "PC to PC" to go to the next step.
Step 2. Connect two PCs via the network by entering the password or verification code of the target PC. Besides, make sure you have chosen the right transfer direction and click "Connect" to continue.
The verification code is on the right top of the "PC to PC" main screen on the target computer.
Step 3. Then, choose "Files" and click "Edit" to select files to transfer.
Step 4. Select the specific files as you want. What’s more, you can click the Edit icon to customize the storage path for transferred data.
Step 5. Now, click "Finish" and "Transfer" to begin to transfer files from PC to PC. The size of the file determines the transfer time. Wait patiently.
Besides moving data from one computer to another, EaseUS PC mover software can also transfer programs from one computer to another or change the app's installation place.
Move programs from one computer to another with EaseUS PC mover
There are many applications supported by EaseUS PC transfer software. The steps below present you how to transfer Microsoft Office from one PC to another.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Todo PCTrans and select the transfer mode.
- Download and install EaseUS Todo PCTrans on both of your computers.
- Launch EaseUS Todo PCTrans on the PCs and choose "PC to PC" on one of the computers.
Step 2. Connect the source PC and the target PC.
- Choose one method to connect the current PC to the target PC: enter the target computer's account password or its verification code. You can click and check the verification code on the right top of the "PC to PC" mainscreen on the target computer.
- Choose the transfer direction and click "Connect".
Step 3. Select Office to transfer.
- Hover on "Applications" and choose "Edit".
- In the list, Choose Microsoft Office and click "Finish".
Step 4. Transfer Microsoft Office to another PC.
- Click "Transfer" to start transferring Microsoft Office to another PC.
- Wait for the transfer process to finish and then click "OK".
Step 5. Save the product key to activate Microsoft Office.
- Back to the interface to click "Product Key".
- In the list, click "Copy" to save the activation key.
Was This Page Helpful?
About EaseUS Todo PCTrans
EaseUS Todo PCTrans can transfer settings, applications and data between PCs and HDDs. Your all-round PC transfer and migrate software to upgrade devices without re-installation.