If your contacts numbers lost or disappeared after iOS 12 or iOS 13 update on iPhone 11, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7, etc., relax. Try practical methods provided by EaseUS software and iOS geek websites here to restore your missing/lost iPhone contacts due to iOS 12/13 update with ease now.
"Lost contacts on my iPhone X after iOS 12 update. How can I restore lost/disappeared contacts due to iOS 12 update?"
After the 2018 WWDC developer conference, iOS 12 has been confirmed to be the next iPhone system right after iOS 11.4. And the iOS 12 beta version is already available for most iPhone users to try and test now.
According to Apple, it seems that iOS 12 is set to update by default automatically. Thus, as a result, some iPhone or iPad users may face diverse data loss issues on iPhone such as missing photos, disappearing contacts and losing messages, etc.
If anyone of you has this case, relax and try Apple solutions and EaseUS method to get your lost contacts back right now:
Note: The Apple solutions are connected from Apple geek website, gathered and modified by EaseUS software.
If you prefer a more straightforward method, to restore lost contacts from iPhone, iTunes or iCloud in 3 simple steps with EaseUS solution will be a smart choice.
Apple solutions for retrieving lost contacts due to iOS 12 update
The Apple solutions apply to those iPhone or iPad users who have created backups of their lost data in iTunes or iCloud.
And if you didn’t create a contact backup in iTunes or iCloud, don’t worry. EaseUS solution with powerful iOS data recovery software will simply help you out.
Let’s see how to get your missing contact numbers back on your iPhone 11, iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 7 now:
Method 1. Restore lost contacts due to iOS 12/13 update from iTunes backup
1. Update iTunes into the latest version on your computer and connect your iPhone to your PC.
2. Run iTunes and click your iPhone icon, click Summary.
3. Select Restore Backup in iTunes. Then you can check the size of each backup, select the most recent backup of your lost contacts.
4. Click Restore and wait for the process to complete.
Wait and keep your iPhone connected to your computer after it restarts, it will sync data with iTunes on your PC. After this, you can disconnect your iPhone X/8, etc. and use your lost contacts on your iPhone again.
Method 2. Restore contacts after iOS 12/13 update from iCloud backup
To prevent unnecessary further data loss issue, so here we’d like to suggest you transfer iPhone files to PC for free with the help of free iPhone data transfer software - EaseUS MobiMover.
Let’s see how to restore your lost contacts back on your iPhone now:
1. Turn on your iPhone and go to Settings, tap on General and select Reset.
2. Then click Erase all content and settings > Set up your iPhone.
3. Tap on Restore from iCloud Backup and sign into iCloud with your Apple ID.
4. Choose the recent backup of your contacts and click Restore.
All you need is to wait for the process finish. Your lost contacts numbers with all recent backups will be restored back to your iPhone.
EaseUS Solution: 3 steps to restore disappeared/lost contacts after iOS 12 update from iTunes/iCloud backup
If you prefer a straightforward and simple way to get your lost contacts back to your iPhone X or iPhone 8 etc., EaseUS solution - to restore disappeared or lost contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup without erasing iPhone data will help you out.
All you need is to apply best iPhone data recovery software directly - EaseUS MobiSaver, activate it for fully restore your iTunes or iCloud backups within three simple steps:
Note: To restore lost contacts or other data on your iPhone due to iOS 12/13 update, EaseUS MobiSaver won’t ask you to erase or cleanup iOS device data.
- Step 1. Let iOS data recovery software recognize your iPhone
- 1. Connect your iPhone to your PC and run EaseUS MobiSaver.
- 2. Click Recover from iTunes or Recover from iCloud and sign in with your Apple ID account if the program asks, then click Scan.
- Step 2. Scan and find lost contacts from iTunes/iCloud backup
- Let the program find your backups including the lost contacts in iTunes or iCloud.
- Step 3. Restore and get lost contacts from iTunes/iCloud backups
- Preview and select the contacts backup and click Recover to save them to a safe location on your PC.
- Step 4. Transfer restored contacts from PC back to iPhone
- After this, you can follow this tutorial to transfer contacts from PC to iPhone with two free methods.
Was This Page Helpful?