Table of Contents
Recover Deleted Reminders on iPhone [Without Backup]
In this passage, we will tell you why iPhone reminders disappeared after the update. We will also provide four ways for you to recover disappeared iPhone reminders. You can use EaseUS MobiSaver for iPhone to recover deleted iPhone reminders even though you have no backup.
"I deleted a reminder by mistake. The Reminder had tasks for my friend's birthdays. Is there a way I can restore them?" The question was asked by a user.
Reminders on iPhone are a great way to keep track of your tasks and to-dos. They can be used for anything, from remembering to pick up a grocery on the way home from work to remind yourself to call your doctor. Reminders are essential because they help you to stay organized. They can also help you to avoid forgetting important tasks.
There are two main types of reminders on the iPhone: one-time and recurring. One-time reminders will only remind you once, while recurring reminders will remind you at set intervals (e.g., every day, every week, etc.).
But, there is always a possibility that can cause you to lose these Reminders. Don't worry. In this blog, we're going to cover all the possible ways to recover deleted reminders iPhone.
Before we move on to the solutions, let's discuss what could be the main reasons that can cause you to lose the Reminders and other data.
Why iPhone Reminders Disappeared after Update
If you've been an iPhone user, then there's always a possibility of losing your data. Sometimes, we delete the data intentionally, or sometimes, it is deleted unintentionally.
There are a few other reasons as well that can cause us to lose our important data. This data can be Reminders, photos, videos, or any other important document. But we don't have to worry about it anymore.
In this article, we will mention easy solutions to restore the lost data. Before we move on to the real solutions to recover deleted iPhone reminders, let's discuss why the Reminders disappeared from the device. Here are the following reasons why Reminders on your iPhone disappeared:
- Accidental deletion: One of the most common reasons your iPhone reminders might have disappeared after an update is that you mistakenly deleted them. It can happen if you accidentally tap the trash can icon while in the Reminders app.
- Software glitch: Another reason your iPhone reminders might have disappeared after an update is a software glitch. This reason is particularly common after a major iOS update is released.
- Usage of different iCloud account: A third reason why your iPhone reminders might have disappeared after an update is that you're no longer using the same iCloud account that you used before. This can happen if you've switched to a new iCloud account or simply logged out of your existing iCloud account.
- Setting issues: It's also possible that your iPhone reminders have disappeared because you've turned off the Reminders app sync option in your Settings. If it is, turn the Reminders app back on, and you should see your reminders reappear. Sometimes, iCloud automatically backs up the data when connecting the device to Wi-Fi. It can also replace your new backup with the old one, and you may lose access to old Reminders.
- Factory reset: When changing our device, we usually use the factory reset option. It can delete our complete data, including photos, documents, and Reminders.
If your iPhone reminders have disappeared after an update, one of the above five reasons is likely to be the cause. If you've also lost the Reminders from your device for any of the above reasons, we can help you to restore! Read on to know the easy and simple methods to restore your Reminders.
Recover iPhone Reminders with Backup
Now that you know why you've lost your Reminders. You must be searching for simple ways to restore Reminders. In this part, we will explain the best three ways to recover your deleted iPhone reminders. Please note that these methods only work if you've a backup available.
In case you don't have a backup available, not to worry. You can still recover your Reminders using an advanced and professional tool like EaseUS MobiSaver for iPhone. You can jump to Recover iPhone Reminders Without Backup.
Let's explore how to recover deleted reminders on iPhone with backup:
- Method 1. Recover from Email Account
- Method 2. Recover from iCloud.com
- Method 3. Find Reminders on Other Apple Devices
As mentioned above, we'll start with email account (backup) method to restore the Reminder.
Android and iOS both have the feature to backup the reminders and other media on the email accounts. You can quickly recover your reminders if you've also attached your Yahoo or any other email account and synced your data.
If you've the backup available, follow the below steps:
Step 1. Open the "Settings" option from the menu.
Step 2. Click on the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" option.
Step 3. Select your email account. Don't select the iCloud option. (We'll discuss this method in the next step.)
Step 4. You'll see the Reminders slider. Click on it to activate. You may see a pop-up. Select the Merge option.
Step 5. You're done. Visit your Reminder app, and you'll see the missing Reminders.
If you're not able to restore your Reminders using email accounts, you can simply use your iCloud account to restore.
iOS users have the option to sync their data and backup on their iCloud ID. It is a straightforward and quick method to restore your reminders, but you must have synced your data. Else, this method won't work.
Follow the below steps to complete the process:
Step 1. From your mobile device, Sign in to your iCloud account. You'll have to use your Apple ID and password. Now, open the "Settings option".
Step 2. Select "Restore Calendars and Reminders" under the Advanced option.
Step 3. You'll have all the options in the Archive section. Select one and click on the "Restore" button.
If you're not able to restore your data from iCloud or email accounts, you can still restore it using other Apple devices. Let's discuss how.
If you're an iPhone user and using the one Apple ID on different devices, you can easily recover your lost calendars and reminders. When you use the same Apple ID on multiple devices, the data that's synced on one device is automatically updated on all the devices. So, if you've lost Reminders and Calendars on one device, you can open them on the other devices and easily find them there.
Still, unable to restore your Reminders? Let's explore the best and the most efficient solution below.
If you've tried all the methods we've listed above and still cannot restore your Reminders on an iPhone, then here is the most reliable solution. You can download and restore your Reminders using EaseUs MobiSaver for iPhone. It doesn't matter if you've lost your Reminders due to a virus attack, factory reset, water damage, or accidentally deleted the Reminder. This tool can help you in all the cases.
Once you've installed the software on your Windows or MAC, it offers three modes of recovery:
- You can recover from the iOS device directly.
- You can Recover from iTunes backup.
- You'll have the option to restore the Reminders from the iCloud backup account.
Features of EaseUS MobiSaver for iPhone:
Here are the following unique features that make this software the top choice:
- Support systems and devices: The software supports Windows and MAC. You can recover your Reminders from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
- Assistance: Professional technical service is available once you've bought the software. If you're not a tech-savvy person, you can contact the team, who will guide you on how to use the software. You can also check the online guide to learn how to use this tool.
- 3-Steps recovery process: You can connect your device, scan, and restore the data. If you’re using the iCloud option, you can log in to the account, and the tool will show you all the backups available. You can scan and restore the Reminders.
- Data limit: You can recover unlimited iOS data. Not only Reminders, but you can also restore photos, videos, and other media.
- Other data types support: It also supports Recover WhatsApp, Kik, Safari history, Memo, Audios, and Contacts.
Not only this, but if you want to restore Reminders and other media from multiple devices. You can do that too. EaseUs MobiSaver Technician edition will help restore your data from multiple devices. It's an excellent feature for an enterprise or a big company.
You can recover your Reminders within a few minutes using this tool. Using this tool, you can recover your Reminders by following the steps below:
Step 1. Connect iPhone to PC
Open EaseUS MobiSaver, choose the button "Recover from iOS Device", and click "Start". Then the software will analyze your iPhone.
Step 2. Scan iPhone and Find Lost Calender/Reminder
EaseUS Mobisaver will automatically scan iPhone 13/12/11/X/XR/XS/8/7/6/5/4, and find present data and even some lost data for you. This process may take few minutes, and please wait patiently.
Step 3. Preview and Restore Calender/Reminder
After scanning, the lost data from iPhone 13/12/11/X/XR/XS/8/7/6/5/4 will be displayed. Select the "Reminders"/"Calender" option on the left to get the lost related data. Then, click "Recover to PC" or "Recover to Device".
Disappeared iPhone Reminders FAQs
We've mentioned all the possible ways to recover deleted Reminders iPhone, but there can still be some questions that are still unclear. We've discussed them below:
1. What to expect after the iPhone upgrade?
After upgrading to a new iPhone, you might experience changes in your device's behavior. You may see some new features with the latest iOS upgraded version.
Usually, updating your iPhone doesn't cause you to lose essential data or reminders. But, sometimes, during the upgrade, there can be a power outage, which may cause interruption, and you can lose the data.
But, don't worry. If you ever face this situation and want to know how to recover deleted reminders on iPhone, you can go for EaseUS MobiSaver for iPhone.
2. How to restore contacts on iPhone?
Like Reminders, you can easily restore contacts on your iPhone. You can use the same method that we've discussed in Part 2 (Method 2). Please not that this method will only work if you have the contacts synced on iCloud ID.
Follow the below steps:
Step 1. Open the "Settings" option and select the "iCloud" option.
Step 2. Select the "Contact" option. Once clicked, it'll display a pop-up. Select the "Keep on my iPhone" option.
Step 3. Click on the "Merge" option to complete the process.
3. Why are reminders not syncing?
Following are the reasons why your iCloud Reminders are not synced:
- Internet issues: Because of the unstable internet connection, Reminders are not properly synced.
- Outdated iOS version: If you're using the previous or old version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad, the device may not correctly synchronize your data.
- iCloud account limit: There's a limit to iCloud. If it reaches, it will stop syncing the data.
4. How to refresh reminders on iPhone?
You can swipe down the screen once you've opened the Reminder app. It's the same as we refresh other apps like calendar, contacts, or gallery.
But, if you want to delete your Reminders on your iPhone, then follow the below steps:
Step 1. Open the Reminder app.
Step 2. Click on the Edit. It'll show you all the Reminders.
Step 3. To delete the Reminder, click the minus button.
Step 4. Select the "Delete" option to complete the process.
If you have accidentally deleted reminders on your iPhone, don't worry! We've mentioned different ways on how to recover deleted reminders on iPhone with backup. And if these options don't work, we recommend using the tool EaseUS MobiSaver for iPhone. You can use this tool to restore your Reminders without having a backup.
This powerful software can recover different files from your device, including deleted reminders. Furthermore, this tool can help you recover your Reminders in 3 simple steps without hassle.
So don't wait - download it now and get your lost reminders back!
Was This Page Helpful?