Table of Contents
[Fixed] iCloud Backup Failed, There Was a Problem Enabling iCloud Backup
iPhone not backing up to iCloud due to error iCloud backup failed, there was a problem enabling iCloud backup? This page offers free steps and third-party software to fix the issue.
iCloud is a popular utility from Apple that allows you to sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch data for backup. But sometimes, iPhone not backing up to iCloud due to errors like the last backup could not be completed, there was a problem enabling iCloud backup, there was a problem enabling iCloud backup, etc. And as a result, you can't restore backup from iCloud since iCloud Backup couldn't be completed. In this page, we will focus on how to fix iCloud backup failed because there was a problem enabling iCloud backup. If you are one of the victims of this error and are trying to find a fix, you come to the right place.
How to fix iCloud backup failed, there was a problem enabling iCloud backup
When iCloud backup failed with error message there was a problem enabling iCloud backup, you many wondering why won't my iPhone backup to iCloud. Actually, There are various reasons that might cause the issue and it is no necessary to figure out them one by one. What's the most important is to find a solution to solve the problem. Here we offer 2 possible solutions.
Free steps to fix there was a problem enabling iCloud backup issue
1. Reset Network Settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
2. Delete all unnecessary backups existing not really needed: Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. (This works magically on many users)
3. Upgrade to latest iOS version if available.
4. Hold the Home + Wake buttons together till the device reboots and the apple logo appears, then attempt to backup with iCloud.
5. Wait ten minutes, then go to Settings > iCloud. Scroll down and tap Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is on. If you see a different alert message, follow the steps for that message and try again.
6. Go to Settings > iCloud. Tap your Apple ID and sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID password.
7. Check whether iCloud Backup is available on the Apple System Support page.
Fix there was a problem enabling iCloud backup issue using EaseUS MobiSaver
If the above steps could not help, you may need try to fix the issue using third-party software. EaseUS MobiSaver which allows you to backup and recover data from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and iTunes & iCloud backup is recommended. Now you can try the following steps to export all of your data from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer or other storage devices using this program for backup.
Step 1. Choose the Recovery Mode
Connect iPhone to your PC and Launch EaseUS MobiSaver. Choose the recovery mode - "Recover from iOS Device" on the left, and click "Start".
Step 2. Scan iPhone and Find Lost Data
EaseUS MobiSaver will automatically scan iPhone 13/12/11/X/XR/XS/8/7/6/5/4, and find present data and even some lost data for you.
Step 3. Preview and Restore iPhone Data
You can choose the lost data such as your photos, videos, contacts, SMS, notes, voice mails or other files from iPhone 13/12/11/X/XR/XS/8/7/6/5/4. Then, click "Recover" and save those data to another location.
Was This Page Helpful?