Table of Contents
Fix iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X Stuck in Recovery Mode Error
Your new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, or iPhone 11 gets stuck in Recovery Mode and don’t know how to get your iOS device out of this problem? Relax and right here in this article, you’ll find two reliable methods to effectively restore iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Phone X, or iPhone 11 out of Recovery Mode without losing any data. Follow to fix your iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode error right now.
iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X stuck in Recovery Mode, how to restore?
It seems that it's no longer a new problem that iPhone users may easily get their iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode due to iOS upgrade, downgrade, factory resetting or some other reasons.
This problem may also occur to new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone 11. So what will you do if your iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/11 get stuck in Recovery Mode? And what about the iOS data? How to fix the iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode without losing any data? Here below, you'll find two reliable methods to effectively restore iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/11 from Recovery Mode and you may follow either one offered methods to get your iPhone out of this issue now.
Part 1. Fix and restore iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X stuck in Recovery Mode
No matter how did you get your iPhone stuck in the Recovery Mode, you can follow either one method below to restore your iPhone 8, iPhone8 Plus, iPhone X, or iPhone 11 out of this issue now:
Method 1. Restore stuck iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X from Recovery Mode without using PC
1. Turn on iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/11;
2. Press digital Home + Power button on iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/11 for 10 seconds and release the buttons till the screen turns off;
3. Hold the digital Home + Power button again for 8 seconds till you see the Apple logo, then release them after the iPhone screen turns off;
4. Press digital Home + Power button for 20 seconds, release Power and hold digital Home button for 8 seconds;
5. 20 seconds later, release digital Home button and your iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/11 shall load normally again.
Note: If this method doesn't work, don't worry. Just follow Method 2 to get this issue solved right now.
Method 2. Use iTunes to fix iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X stuck in recovery Mode error
1. Update iTunes into the latest version:
Open iTunes > click Help > Select Check for Updates;
Then iTunes will be upgraded to the latest version;
2. Connect iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/11 to your laptop/PC with iTunes opened;
3. Hold the digital Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time;
4. A message will pop up, saying that your iPhone is in recovery mode and needs to be restored and click OK;
4. Click on your iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/11 (in the iTunes window) along the main toolbar > Go to Summary;
5. Select the Restore option > follow the prompts in iTunes to backup your iPhone settings;
6. Restore iPhone back to previous settings.
Now that you shall be able to use your iPhone 8, iPhone8 Plus, iPhone X, or iPhone 11 again.
If you lost some data saved on iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/11 while restoring the phone from Recovery Mode, don't worry. Just follow offered solution in Part 2 and let the best iOS data recovery software help you out.
Part 2. Restore lost data from iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X after fix stuck in Recovery Mode error
After restoring iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, or iPhone 11 from the Recovery Mode stuck issue, if you find that some saved files, photos or document disappeared on your iPhone, relax! Professional iOS data recovery software will effectively help you recover lost data on iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/11 with simple 3 steps.
Just free download and install this software to let it help you recover lost iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/11 data after fix stuck in Recovery Mode error with below steps now:
1. Connect your iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/11 etc to PC.
Launch EaseUS MobiSaver and choose recovery mode: Recover from iOS device.
Note: If you have created backups to iCloud or iTunes, you can also select Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud Backup and follow continue steps to get data back.
2. Let the software scan your iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/11 and find all present and lost iOS data for you.
3. Preview and select to restore all found iOS data.
You can double-click to preview found data and then active EaseUS MobiSaver for gaining unlimited data recovery capacity for restoring all found data.
Select all your data and click Recover to save all lost iOS data to a secure spot in your PC.
After this, you can then import all restored iOS data back to your iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/11 and continue using them again.
Was This Page Helpful?
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.
- By iPhoneHacks Editor
If you've forgotten the password of your old iPad or an iPhone or bought a used iOS device that doesn't let you in as it has Face ID or Touch ID enabled, EaseUS MobiUnlock comes in for the rescue.
- By Phoneworld Editor
EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free is a useful and and reliable software solution created to serve in computer migration operations, be it from one machine to another or from an earlier version of your OS to a newer one.
- By Softpedia Editor
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair.
- By Techradar Editor