Page Table of Contents
- 1. Benefits of Using Windows XP Cloning Software
- 2. Best Windows XP Cloning Software - EaseUS Disk Copy
- 3. How to Clone Windows XP with EaseUS Disk Copy
Windows XP was released in 2001 and is now considered an outdated operating system. But some data show that there are still close to ten million users who still insist on using WinXP.
Why there are still so many users using Windows XP? Here are some possible reasons:
- A fixed usage habit has been formed
- Simple operational process
- Low requirements for computer configuration
- High upgrade cost: upgrading to Windows 10 costs $109
- Some software can only run under Windows XP
Benefits of Using Windows XP Cloning Software
Microsoft doesn't offer the support service for Windows XP since April 2014, and Windows Server 2003 will end in July 2015. Therefore, the system is easy crash and be attacked by viruses. But with cloning software, you can reduce many risks. Windows XP cloning software is generally a third-party tool to protect Windows XP computers and data from various data loss situations.
- No worry of system crashes or failing to boot
- No need to reinstall the system
- Data backup through cloning
Best Windows XP Cloning Software - EaseUS Disk Copy
EaseUS Disk Copy can create an exact copy of a hard drive or partition, allowing for easy restoration in the event of data loss. It supports multiple operating systems, including Windows 11/10/7/XP, etc. In addition, EaseUS Disk Copy is easy to use and can be installed on most computers with little or no technical knowledge. Overall, EaseUS Disk Copy is an excellent choice for those looking for a reliable and easy-to-use disk cloning solution.
- Pros of EaseUS Disk Copy
1. High speed and great performance
2. Extremely simple interface and operation
3. Support all types of files
- Cons of EaseUS Disk Copy
1. Not free
2. Only supports Windows
How to Clone Windows XP with EaseUS Disk Copy
There is no need to worry that the lack of relevant computer knowledge will cause difficulty in cloning the system. You only need to follow the steps below to complete the entire cloning process:
- The "Sector by sector copy" asks the size of your destination disk to be at least equal to or larger than that of the source disk. Leave this feature unchecked if you wish to clone a larger hard disk to a smaller hard disk.
- All data on the destination disk will be completely erased, so take care.
Step 1. To start copying/cloning an entire disk to another, choose this disk as the source disk under "Disk Mode" and click "Next".
Step 2. Choose the other disk as the destination disk.
Step 3. Check the disk layout of the two disks. You can manage the disk layout of the destination disk by selecting "Autofit the disk", "Copy as the source" or "Edit disk layout".
- "Autofit the disk" makes some changes by default on the destination disk layout so that it can work at its best status.
- "Copy as the source"does not change anything on destination disk and the layout is the same as source disk.
- "Edit disk layout" allows you to manually resize/move partition layout on this destination disk.
Tick the "Check the option if the target is SSD" option to put your SSD in its best performance.
A message now appears, warning you that data will be lost. Please confirm this message by clicking "OK" and then click "Next".
Step 4. Click "Proceed" to officially execute the task.
For Windows XP users, it's wise to do a clone at any time. So hurry up and clone your system with EaseUS Disk Copy.
Was this page helpful? Your support is truly important to us!
EaseUS Disk Copy
EaseUS Disk Copy is a well designed and very easy-to-use HDD/SSD cloning and migration tool, a tool which should be ideal for anyone wanting to quickly and easily migrate an existing system disk to a new disk (or newly installed SSD drive) with the minimal of configuration required.
Updated byJean is recognized as one of the most professional writers in EaseUS. She has kept improving her writing skills over the past 10 years and helped millions of her readers solve their tech problems on PC, Mac, and iOS devices. …Read full bio
EaseUS Disk Copy
Dedicated cloning tool to meet all your system, disk, and partition clone needs.