Any Possibility to Automatically Upload File to Google Drive
"Is it possible to upload files automatically from my computer? What am I trying to achieve is to have a file uploaded automatically to Google Drive? I want my files could be uploaded to Google Drive every day. Every time I drag my files manually to the destination folder which is a repetitive task anyway. I wonder, is there any way to automatically finish this task?"
It seems impossible to upload files to Google Drive automatically. In fact, you can automatically upload your files like photos, videos, and music to Google Drive if you have EaseUS Windows backup software. To realize this function, this tool will create an image of your file to Google Drive daily, weekly or even at a specific time so long as you have set a schedule.
You can preview the image, but if you want to edit it, you must copy it to another place or recover it by using the tool. The image is a little bit different, for it takes less space but the content keeping the same.
Advantages of EaseUS Todo Backup:
- Backup and restore complete partitions or hard drives
- Restore single files or folders
- Space-saving backup due to archive compression and leaving out free space
- Easy to handle
- Greatest flexibility
Step-by-step Directions to Automatically Upload Files to Google Drive
Here you may download EaseUS Todo Backup which allows you to directly back up, and upload wanted files to Google Drive, OneDrive or even DropBox. It's 100% free for syncing data within 30 days. Just download the program and follow guidelines below to back up files to Google Drive automatically
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and choose the File option to back up files from your computer or other devices to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive.
Step 2. Select the files or folders you want to back up or upload. Then click "Destination" to select the Cloud Storage Service > Add Cloud storage service so that you can save your files to Google Drive.
You can also choose Dropbox or OneDrive as the destination to store the backup file.
Step 3. Sign in your account to link your Cloud device with EaseUS Windows backup software. And then click Allow to make sure that the program can access your files and folder on the Cloud device.
Step 4. Click "Schedule" option to open the Backup Scheme window, here you can create a scheduled backup plan to back up files daily, weekly, monthly, or upon event.
For example, you can set at 5 pm, then it will automatically back up these files every day at 5 pm.
Step 5. Click "Proceed" to automatically back up files to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive.
All the steps above can help you automatically upload, back up or save files to Google Drive. Don't hesitate to ask for help if any problem appears.
Was This Page Helpful?
- Top Twitch Clip Downloaders
- How to Partition A Hard Drive in Windows 10
- Fix Corrupted/Damaged SD Card Without Losing Data
- Top 10 Best Data Recovery Software on Windows and Mac
- Recover Deleted or Lost Android Photos/Videos with or without Computer
- [Easy & Fast] How to Recover Deleted Files on PC Windows 10/8/7
- How to Share Files Between Two Laptops with or Without WiFi in Windows 10
- How to Migrate Windows 10 from HDD to SSD
- 6 Ways to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone/iPad With/Without iTunes