Table of Contents
- Best Data Recovery Software
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10/11
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Every user may lose important emails due to a variety of unexpected accidents. As a practitioner with 5+ years of experience in the data recovery field, I feel responsible to share an efficient email recovery solution. Hope that it can help you get back your lost email files in the easiest way.
I will list the top 5 email recovery software for Windows and brief you on recovering deleted emails on Windows 10/8/7.
Being a choice of an efficient and easy-to-use email recovery software, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard should be competitive. It is a tool that is greatly helpful to recover lost emails.
- Recover the deleted Microsoft Outlook PST and WAB (Windows address book) and PAB (Personal Address Book) files.
- Support Gmail recovery, Outlook email recovery, and more.
- Recover individual messages deleted from INBOX of Microsoft Outlook.
- Support PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.(from Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.)
Top 2. EaseUS Email Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Email Recovery Wizard is an easy email recovery application that recovers your deleted or lost emails, email files, contacts, appointments, and notes safely.
- Read lost/deleted mail items without modifying the existing content.
- Recover emails from Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP, 2000, 98, and 97.
- Safe and read-only utility
Top 3. Stellar Undelete Email for Outlook
Stellar Undelete Email for Outlook is the deleted email recovery software that safely recovers lost or deleted emails from MS Outlook mailbox.
- Recover lost emails, attachments, contacts, notes, etc.
- Recover deleted items from encrypted and password-protected files
- Support MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000
Top 4. Recover My Email
Recover My Email can recover deleted email messages from either your Microsoft Outlook PST file or your Microsoft Outlook Express DBX files. If you lost emails, you could try this software.
- Recover Outlook Express - All Versions
- Repair corrupt Microsoft Outlook PST and Outlook Express DBX files
- Support Outlook 98, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010
Top 5. Email Repair
If you want to recover and repair lost and damaged email bases (DBX, PST, EML, MSG, TBB, Firefox, vista mail, etc.), you can run E-mail Recovery. This software can scan damaged or live HDD or other devices in search of failed and deleted email bases and lost messages with attachments.
- Recover calendar schedules and address books
- Recover data even on severely damaged disks
- Support the recovery of emails and attachments
You have learned about the top 5 email data recovery software. It's time to recover deleted or lost emails with the best email recovery tool - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Follow the steps below to restore lost emails.
Step 1. Choose the drive "X": where your lost email files were saved, and click "Scan".
Step 2. The software will initiate a scanning process immediately. Wait patiently until the scanning process completes. To quickly locate the email files, you can click "Filter" > check "Emails" > select tree view, or directly search a specified file extension, such as .pst, .ost, etc.
Step 3. In the filtered results, choose the desired email files and click "Recover". Save the recovered files to another location.
Except for email recovery, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is powerful to handle many other data loss problems. For example, recover lost office files and recover data after a computer crash. You can click to check the detailed steps.
Email Data Recovery Frequently Asked Questions
If you still have questions, you can read the following questions and answers to gain additional help.
Why are my emails not showing up in my inbox?
Your mail can go missing from your inbox because of filters or forwarding, or because of POP and IMAP settings in your other mail systems. Your mail server or email systems could also be downloading and saving local copies of your messages and deleting them from Gmail.
How can I see all mail in the Gmail inbox?
- In your browser, sign in to your Google/Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and select Settings.
- Click the Labels tab, and under the System label find All Mail and click show.
- All Mail is showing up at the left of your Gmail screen.
How can I recover my Gmail password without a phone number and email?
Recover Gmail Password without Email and Phone number:
- First, you need to open Gmail in a browser and enter your Gmail user ID, and hit Next.
- Now, you have to click on the Forgot Password link located right under the password field.
- Enter the last password you remember or click on the Try Another Way link.
How do I put unread emails first in Gmail?
- Choose your inbox layout.
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Click Setting. Scroll to Inbox type.
- Select Default, Important first, Unread first, Starred first, Priority Inbox, or Multiple Inboxes.
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Author Jean has been writing tech articles since she was graduated from university. She has been part of the EaseUS team for over 5 years. Her special focuses are data recovery, disk partitioning, data space optimization, data backup and Mac OS. By the way, she's an aviation fan!
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we've seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More