Error Code 0x800F0922 in Windows 10 update refers to an error with the downloading problem with the newest update of Windows 10. It also means that low System Reserved partition space is left for loading new system or the system fails to connect to Windows Update server.
Here below are relative reasons and solutions for you to repair Windows 10 update with error code 0x800F0922 issue. Read and find effective solutions to fix the problems now.
Causes for Windows 10 update error code 0x800F0922
Finding reasons or causes for Windows 10 update error codes such as 0x800F0922 will greatly help to figure out solutions for the Windows 10 update error codes issues. Here below are some major reasons for Windows 10 update error code 0x800F0922:
1. Low System Reserved partition space
When there is not enough free space for the system reserved partition, the computer will not be able to load new Windows 10 installation files with an error code such as 0x800F0922.
2. Fail to connect to Microsoft Windows Update server
Due to a VPN connection in your home or office network, the computer may not be able to connect to the Microsoft Windows Update server and then the Error Code 0x800F0922 may pop up.
3. The .Net framework installation portion of the Windows 10 upgrade fails.
Tip: Backup system and important data first before fixing error code 0x800F0922
With system backup image and data backups, it will greatly help you to avoid data loss issue or system failure error while trying to fix Windows 10 update with error code 0x800F0922 issue. And professional Windows backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup allows you to free back up and restore system and data for free within 30 days.
Step 1. On the main page, click "Select backup contents".
Step 2. Among the four available categories, click OS.
Step 3. EaseUS Todo Backup will automatically select your system partition, you only need to select the backup destination.
Step 4. Both Local Drive and NAS are available for you to save the backup file.
Step 5. After finishing the backup process, you can check the backup status, recover, open, or delete the backup by right-clicking the backup task on the left.
When you fail to install or upgrade to new Windows system, you can restore to the previous system by restoring system image from EaseUS Todo Back without losing any data.
Tech Support: Solutions for Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x800F0922
Method 1. Extend system reserved partition space
You can try to use some professional partition manager software to extend or add space to the system reserved partition. You may try EaseUS Partition Master Free and use its resize feature to extend the system reserved partition space for fixing error code 0x800F0922 in Windows 10 update.
Method 2. Run Windows 10 Update troubleshooter to fix error code
1. Click Windows icon and press W to open search function;
2. Type: troubleshooting and press Enter;
3. Select view all when the troubleshooting window opens, select Windows update;
4. Select advanced and choose run as administrator;
5. Click Next and follow the onscreen prompts.
Method 3. Run DISM(Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool)
1. Press Windows + X and select command prompt admin.
2. Type: exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth and press "Enter".
Wait patiently. When the scan is complete, a message "the operation completed successfully" will pop up.
3. Type: dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and hit "Enter".
This will take a while to run completely, but it will restore any missing or corrupted files necessary for the Microsoft Windows 10 update.
4. Restart PC again and retry to update to Windows 10 new build once again.
Method 4. Fix VPN connection problem to solve Windows 10 update error code
Disconnect network > Turn off VPN software > Run Microsoft Windows 10 Update > Restart PC > Reconnect network and turn VPN back on.
Method 5. Fix .NET framework with Windows 10 update failure issue
1. Press Windows + X and select control panel > Click cursor in the search field and search: windows features;
2. Select: turn Windows features on or offline, select the checkbox to the box next to
3. Click OK and proceed with Windows 10 update again.
So if you are facing Windows 10 update failure problem with error code 0x800F0922, or if you fail to install Windows 10 update KB 3163018 with the 0x800F0922 error code, follow below-provided solutions and you'll find the relative solution for your present Windows 10 update error issues now.
Was This Page Helpful?
- Top Twitch Clip Downloaders
- How to Partition A Hard Drive in Windows 10
- Fix Corrupted/Damaged SD Card Without Losing Data
- Top 10 Best Data Recovery Software on Windows and Mac
- Recover Deleted or Lost Android Photos/Videos with or without Computer
- [Easy & Fast] How to Recover Deleted Files on PC Windows 10/8/7
- How to Share Files Between Two Laptops with or Without WiFi in Windows 10
- How to Migrate Windows 10 from HDD to SSD
- 6 Ways to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone/iPad With/Without iTunes