I unintentionally deleted a .txt file, and before I could use any data recovery software, Windows 10 automatically upgraded the system. Recuva is no longer able to locate the file. Do you have any recommendations for data recovery software I may use in my situation?
Dany· Answered on Feb 22, 2023
Actually, you have other ways to get back your deleted TXT files. Before applying for a TXT file recovery program, you should try the following methods to see if you can get your TXT files back:
1. Recover deleted TXT files from the Windows 10 Recycle Bin. It is possible that your TXT files are still in the Recycle Bin. You can open the Recycle Bin and scroll down to find your TXT files. Right-click the files and choose "Restore".
2. Restore TXT files from a recent backup. If you have turned on the automatic backup option on Windows 10 or in your backup application, you can choose a recent backup to restore the deleted TXT files.
3. Recover TXT files with Windows Restore Previous Versions option. Select the wanted files and choose "Restore" to recover the TXT files.
If you cannot recover the deleted TXT files with the three methods above, you can use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover them. This TXT recovery freeware will help Windows 10 users recover lost or deleted TXT files in only three steps:
1. Scan the lost TXT files on your SSD, HDD, memory card, SD card, USB flash drive, or external hard drive.
2. The found files will be divided into pictures, Words, PPTs, Excels, videos, and so on, This option will help you find the target files quickly.
3. Select all the files you want and press the "Recover" icon. Then all the files you selected will be restored to another drive.
Use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover deleted or lost files easily and quickly.
Tutorials on how to recover lost, deleted, or formatted data from HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, or other storage media on Windows and Mac.
Quickly Delete Massive File Structure on Windows Server 2012
Normally, the deletion of large files takes a long time. Your computer needs to confirm and analyze the data, which will take time. The methods below may help you quickly delete massive files structure on Windows Server 2012.
Feb 22, 2023
How to Recover Deleted Adobe Premiere Files on Windows
This article offers two methods to recover deleted Adobe Premiere files on Windows, one with software and one without. If you have the same problem, you can find the solutions to fix the issue.
Apr 25, 2023
How to Recover Deleted Data from an Accidental Formatted Partition
You may still recover your data from a formatted partition that has been divided. If you don't know why you can access the formatted partition, you can first locate the cells and sectors before using the data recovery and repair program.
Feb 22, 2023
How to Delete Files Older Than 90 Days and Save A Copy
You may free up space and keep things organized by only deleting files in any folder that is older than a specific number of days. If you have many files in separate directories and want to clear them up by eliminating those older than a particular number of days, you can use the ForFiles command.
Feb 22, 2023
External Hard Drive Formatted While Installing Windows 10
After you formatted the external hard drive, the partitions of this hard drive are also gone. You can recover data from lost partitions with a data recovery tool.
Mar 09, 2023
Recover Accidentally Deleted Excel Files with Software
Accidentally delete Excel files? Don't worry! This article will introduce a powerful Excel file recovery software that can easily recover accidentally deleted Excel files. Read on to get detailed information.
Apr 25, 2023