I unintentionally deleted a .txt file, and before I could use any data recovery software, Windows 10 automatically upgraded the system. Recuva is no longer able to locate the file. Do you have any recommendations for data recovery software I may use in my situation?
Dany· Answered on Dec 29, 2022
Actually, you have other ways to get back your deleted TXT files. Before applying for a TXT file recovery program, you should try the following methods to see if you can get your TXT files back:
1. Recover deleted TXT files from the Windows 10 Recycle Bin. It is possible that your TXT files are still in the Recycle Bin. You can open the Recycle Bin and scroll down to find your TXT files. Right-click the files and choose "Restore".
2. Restore TXT files from a recent backup. If you have turned on the automatic backup option on Windows 10 or in your backup application, you can choose a recent backup to restore the deleted TXT files.
3. Recover TXT files with Windows Restore Previous Versions option. Select the wanted files and choose "Restore" to recover the TXT files.
If you cannot recover the deleted TXT files with the three methods above, you can use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover them. This TXT recovery freeware will help Windows 10 users recover lost or deleted TXT files in only three steps:
1. Scan the lost TXT files on your SSD, HDD, memory card, SD card, USB flash drive, or external hard drive.
2. The found files will be divided into pictures, Words, PPTs, Excels, videos, and so on, This option will help you find the target files quickly.
3. Select all the files you want and press the "Recover" icon. Then all the files you selected will be restored to another drive.
Use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover deleted or lost files easily and quickly.
Tutorials on how to recover lost, deleted, or formatted data from HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, or other storage media on Windows and Mac.
How to Recover Accidentally Deleted Folder on RAID Array
How to recover files mistakenly deleted from your RAID disc? EaseUS NAS data recovery software makes it simple to recover deleted files. Whether brand drive you have, you can always use the super-easy data recovery program to recover NAS data quickly.
Dec 26, 2022
How to Recover Lost Videos from Insta360
Are you wondering how to recover accidentally deleted videos from your Insta360? It is not difficult to do that, you'll just need a video recovery tool that can recover data from an SD card.
Dec 23, 2022
How to Recover Deleted Files from SD Card
SD cards are widely used due to their high data transfer speed and hot-swappable features, although various data loss issues plague them. Don't panic if you accidentally delete files from your SD card; different recovery methods and SD recovery software can help you retrieve deleted files from your SD card.
Dec 22, 2022
Best Free Hard Drive Recovery Software for a Standard Drive
You will need a data recovery tool if you want to recover data from a hard drive. We are going to recommend three recovery programs in this passage.
Dec 28, 2022
Need a Deleted File Recovery Tool for Windows XP
While uninstalling a program on your computer or laptop, it is easy to lose files. You will need a data recovery program if you cannot find your lost files in Recycle Bin. We will recommend EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to help you recover the deleted files on Windows XP.
Dec 29, 2022
How to Recover Deleted Items with Windows File Recovery
Some files you cannot recover from the Recycle Bin can be recovered with third-party data recovery software or Windows File Recovery. Keep reading to learn the details.
Dec 27, 2022