I unintentionally deleted a .txt file, and before I could use any data recovery software, Windows 10 automatically upgraded the system. Recuva is no longer able to locate the file. Do you have any recommendations for data recovery software I may use in my situation?
Dany· Answered on Oct 18, 2023
Actually, you have other ways to get back your deleted TXT files. Before applying for a TXT file recovery program, you should try the following methods to see if you can get your TXT files back:
1. Recover deleted TXT files from the Windows 10 Recycle Bin. It is possible that your TXT files are still in the Recycle Bin. You can open the Recycle Bin and scroll down to find your TXT files. Right-click the files and choose "Restore".
2. Restore TXT files from a recent backup. If you have turned on the automatic backup option on Windows 10 or in your backup application, you can choose a recent backup to restore the deleted TXT files.
3. Recover TXT files with Windows Restore Previous Versions option. Select the wanted files and choose "Restore" to recover the TXT files.
If you cannot recover the deleted TXT files with the three methods above, you can use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover them. This TXT recovery freeware will help Windows 10 users recover lost or deleted TXT files in only three steps:
1. Scan the lost TXT files on your SSD, HDD, memory card, SD card, USB flash drive, or external hard drive.
2. The found files will be divided into pictures, Words, PPTs, Excels, videos, and so on, This option will help you find the target files quickly.
3. Select all the files you want and press the "Recover" icon. Then all the files you selected will be restored to another drive.
Use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover deleted or lost files easily and quickly.
Tutorials on how to recover lost, deleted, or formatted data from HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, or other storage media on Windows and Mac.
How to Recover Deleted Files from SD Card Using Chrome OS
SD cards are widely used due to their high data transfer speed and hot-swappable features, although various data loss issues plague them. Don't panic if you accidentally delete files from your SD card; different recovery methods and SD recovery software can help you retrieve deleted files from your SD card.
Oct 18, 2023
Data Deleted by Mistake on Windows 7, What Can I Do
How can I restore files that have been permanently deleted? By hitting the Shift + Erase keys, you can delete files or directories from your computer. If you do this and need to retrieve permanently erased files, one of the various data recovery applications available is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Oct 18, 2023
How to Recover Bitdefender Deleted Files Without Asking
Bitdefender deleted files without asking? Want to restore files deleted by Bitdefender? Read this post to learn why this issue happens, how to use the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover deleted files, and how to stop important files from being deleted by Bitdefender.
Oct 18, 2023
How to Recover Deleted Files from Sony A7III SD Card on Mac
It is easy to delete photos or videos accidentally on Sony A7III cameras. The files will not be erased immediately from your Sony A7III SD card until writing new data on this SD card. Let us find a way to recover files from a Sony A7III SD card.
Nov 10, 2023
How to Recover Deleted M4V Files
If you want to have the basic knowledge of M4V format and recover deleted M4V files, you then get to the right place. This post will include both.
Oct 31, 2023
How to Recover Deleted Adobe Premiere Files on Windows
This article offers two methods to recover deleted Adobe Premiere files on Windows, one with software and one without. If you have the same problem, you can find the solutions to fix the issue.
Oct 18, 2023