It really drives me crazy that I accidentally clean up all my Outlook emails! All my important work emails are gone and I have no idea how to restore them. Can anyone recommend a recovery tool, or are there other solutions to recover my emails?
Dany· Answered on Mar 09, 2023
Actually, you got two methods to recover deleted emails in Outlook. The first one you should try is email recovery software, and you should know email recovery software recovers deleted emails fastly and safely. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard won't be a bad choice for email recovery.
You should follow only three steps, and then you can recover deleted email files:
1. After launching the recovery software. Click the Scan button after selecting the drive or partition where you lost your email files.
2. The scanning procedure will start right away in the program after pressing the Scan button. Be patient and wait till the scanning is finished. Click the Others on the left side to easily find the email files. Then, search the file type list for PST or Outlook files.
3. Finally, choose the email files you want to save and click the Recover button. Instead of restoring to the original location, save the files somewhere else, such as an external hard drive.
It is very easy to recover deleted emails with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, and you can download this software to recover other files like pictures, videos, and documents.
The second method is to recover deleted emails in Outlook Mail:
1. In the Outlook.com window's left pane, choose the Deleted Items folder.
2. Then you can see Recover deleted items. Click on it.
3. A list of the removed email objects will appear in a dialog box. Select the files or emails you wish to recover, then select Recover and OK.
Both two methods are available, and if you cannot find any useful emails after the two methods, you should find experts for professional help.
Use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover deleted or lost files easily and quickly.
Tutorials on how to recover lost, deleted, or formatted data from HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, or other storage media on Windows and Mac.
How to Fix Windows 8.1 System Files Not Accessible on Computer
It looks like your system files are deleted or corrupted. Don't be frustrated. Since you can open CMD, you can fix the problem with the CMD. We will show you how to do that.
Mar 09, 2023
How to Prevent Deletion of Files from External Hard Drive
It is often happening that someone wants to borrow your external hard drive for some reason. It is pretty easy to lose files, and we will tell you how to protect your files on your external hard drive.
Feb 22, 2023
How to Delete Files When Program Closes Automatically [BAT File]
It is too troublesome to manually delete these files every time, and maybe you can try to make a BAT file and delete them automatically. We will show you how to do that in this article.
Feb 22, 2023
Delete PDFs Older Than 90 Days with Log [PowerShell Commands]
It is possible to delete PDF files older than 90 days with Log using PowerShell command lines, and there are other ways you can use. Reading the following article may help you a lot.
Feb 22, 2023
How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows File Server
You can recover deleted files on Windows Serve due to system updates, thoughtless deletion, formatting, or an unexpected virus assault using EaseUS data recovery software. Continue reading to recover Windows Server files right away.
Feb 22, 2023
How to Recover Shredded Files in Windows | Deleted by AVG, Avast and Norton
You can recover shredded files in both Windows and Mac quickly. Files shredded by Windows or third-party antivirus programs like AVG, Mcafee, Avast, and Norton can be effectively retrieved by EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Mar 10, 2023