- EaseUS Disk Copy Pro 4.0
- EaseUS Disk Copy Technician 4.0
- Solved the problem that in some scenarios the system cannot be started when cloned to SSD (caused by trim)
- Fixed a problem when the system was made to USB that caused the target disk to be stuck
- Resolved the issue of the system clone being unable to start without bcd bootmgr
- Solved the problem of cloning a small disk to a large disk, but the adaptive layout would not be adjusted for partitions less than 1G
- Resolved the issue where the partition would automatically move back to the end of the resize/move
- Resolved the issue that partitions not being correctly selected when moving/resizing across disk systems
- Fixed the problem that the GPT disk could only be moved to the 2T position if it was cloned to a disk above 2T
- Fixed the problem that automatic layout does not work
Spet 10, 2019
- EaseUS Disk Copy Pro 3.5
- EaseUS Disk Copy Technician 3.5
- Added one-click system migration interaction.
- Improved disk clone and system migration quality.
Mar 13, 2012
- EaseUS Disk Copy Home Edition 2.3.1
- EaseUS Disk Copy Technician Edition 2.3.1
- Minor update for clone features.
Mar 25, 2011: Disk Copy 2.3.1 is released!
Oct 31, 2008: Disk Copy 2.3 is released!
- Support hard disks up to 1 TB
- Support more types of hard disks
Feb 4, 2008: Disk Copy 2.0 is released!
- Supports IDE, SATAI, SATAII, SCSI, Firewire(IEEE1394) and USB drives
- Supports Partition Copy
- Supports Dynamic Disk
- Supports inaccessible disk copy
- Supports booting from CD Rom
- Friendly graphical user interface
- Relay disk space for insufficient destination
Nov 7, 2005: Disk Copy 1.0 is released!