Data loss is a problem that no one wants to face, but it happens all the time. There are many reasons for losing data. You may accidentally delete some important files, format the USB flash drive or SD card by mistake, the local disk is suddenly damaged, or your computer has been attacked by a virus or malware. In any kind of data loss situation, you need to use professional data and EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to help you to get data back, if it is still valuable to you.
When you are looking for the best data recovery software to restore your lost data, you will definitely find EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and Disk Drill by Cleverfiles, two very popular data recovery tools worldwide.
Then, how do you choose? Which of the two data recovery programs does the best job of restoring your data? You don't have to devote time and energy to testing and choosing. This article will give you a detailed introduction and comparison of the two from the user's perspective. Now, let's take a look at EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard vs Disk Drill through the versatility, features, price, and reviews.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard offers simple solutions to recover lost data from a variety of data loss situations. Developed with a graphic user interface, it's can be used for all levels of users, IT experts, specialists, and average users.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is seamlessly compatible with all the newest versions of Windows & macOS and supports deleted file recovery, formatted recovery, RAW recovery, emptied Recycle Bin recovery, and so on.
This powerful file recovery tool can help you restore hundreds of types of files, including documents, graphics, video, audio, email, and others. Only 3-step wizard, you can retrieve permanently lost data from PC/laptop, Mac, SSD, external hard drive, USB flash drive, pen drive, camcorder, music player, video player, CF/SD card, etc.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Main Features and Highlights
- Recover data from different loss cases, like accidental deletion, formatting, OS crash, partition loss, etc.
- Support more than 1000 file types for documents, videos, audio, graphics, email, and other files.
- Repair corrupted photos, documents, and videos for free
- Support FAT, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2/ext3, HFS+, and ReFS file systems.
- Provide both Windows and macOS versions
What We Like
- Simple three-step data recovery solution, select > scan > recover
- Powerful recovery capabilities, support advanced RAID and Windows Server recovery
- Fast deep-scan algorithm
- Filter feature allows you to quickly find and restore target files
- Preview the files that can be recovered before performing the restore
- Provide free data recovery software to restore up to 2GB of data
What We Don't Like
- Average scan speed, depending on the size of the data and disk healthy
- A little expensive lifetime license for $149.95
Step-by-Step Tutorial to Recover Lost Data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Free download EaseUS data recovery software to restore any lost files in complex data loss cases.
Step 1. Select a location and start scanning
Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and choose the partition where you lost data. Then, click "Scan".
Step 2. Filter and preview files
Use the file format filter on the left or upper right corner to find the files you need. Then, you can click the "Preview" button or double-click a file to preview its content.
Step 3. Recover lost data or files
Click the checkbox next to the file and click "Recover" to restore the lost data to a secure place.
Disk Drill is a competent hard disk data recovery software that has a good reputation among users. It can easily recover deleted photos, videos, music files, documents from internal or external drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, and more.
After data scanning, you can filter the results to find a certain file efficiently and preview it before recovery directly inside Disk Drill.
Disk Drill Key Features and Highlights
- Support hundreds of file formats, e.g. documents, videos, archives, music, or photos.
- Allow users to create image files in the form of ISO, IMG, or DMG files
- Full support for variable file systems, like FAT, NTFS, HFS+, EXT4.
- Ability to mount scan results as a folder
- A quick scan with the option to stop/resume
What We Like
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Support all the common disk-based storage devices
- Data protection and backup features are available
- Support both Windows and Mac data recovery
What We Don't Like
- The free version only recovers up to 500 MB
- Lack of phone technical support
- The Pro version is expensive at $89.00
Video Tutorial on Recover Deleted Files on Mac with Disk Drill
Video resource page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB45cqQV0XU&feature=emb_rel_pause
The table below provides a visual representation of EaseUS vs Disk Drill. Hope these summaries will be helpful to your choice.
|Comparison||EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard||Disk Drill|
|Ease of use||Easy||Easy|
|Recovery capabilities||Data recovery in various data loss cases||Data recovery in various data loss cases|
|Plans and pricing||$69.95 a month||$89.00 a month|
|Platform||Widows and macOS||Widows and macOS|
|Exclusive offers||Corrupted file repair||Data protection|
|Ratings||Trustpilot 5.0||No authoritative website rating information|
As you can see, both EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and Disk Drill have advanced features for data recovery on Windows and Mac. Don't worry when you lose files. You can choose EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard or Disk Drill to get your data back.
If you need to fix corrupted files after data recovery or if you want to recover more data for free, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a better choice than Disk Drill.
Was This Page Helpful?
Cedric Grantham is one of the senior editors of EaseUS who lives and works in Chengdu, China. He mainly writes articles about data recovery tutorials on PC and Mac and how-to tips for partition management. He always keeps an eye on new releases and loves various electronic products.
Brithny/Sep 22, 2022
Tracy King/Sep 22, 2022
Roxanne/Oct 26, 2022
Cedric/Sep 22, 2022