Table of Contents
It is important to mention that MP4 is one of the most widely used formats for recording meaningful events. MP4 can therefore be useful to save videos of birthday parties, weddings of best friends, vacations, and even artistic jobs on smartphones.
If anything happens to our video files, we might lose those precious memories we treasure so dearly. Many reasons can damage your favorite videos, resulting in the MP4 file not playing:
- 🦠Infected the phone by recording videos with unsafe apps.
- 🔋The movies were recorded with low battery power and got damaged.
- ❌Data was damaged by editing and transferring.
- ⛑️Converting the videos without enough care.
Thankfully, you can repair corrupted MP4 videos for free. It is possible for you to use EaseUS RepairVideo online repair, EaseUS Fixo repair software, and VLC Media Player:
|Possible Solutions||Editor's Review|
|Using online tools can be your first choice when you just need to repair an MP4 file or use your mobile phone. With this online tool, you can easily repair your videos.|
|Professional video repair software can help you solve multiple video corruption issues and has advanced repair options to increase the success rate.|
|When your MP4 file cannot open, it is possible to reopen it by converting the file with VLC Media Player.|
In addition to being free to use, EaseUS RepairVideo is an impressive free tool that can correct damaged videos easily. Using it can help you restore videos that have stopped playing, whether a malware infection caused it, a bad sector that has been damaged, or whatever the reason is. Click the following button to help you quickly locate the website.
Fast and easy, the process takes only a few minutes. Take a look at EaseUS's website, enter your email address, and give it a try. You will receive the final results free of charge. EaseUS RepairVideo is a 100% free and safe online tool.
Following are a few of the features that will provide a good idea of the power of EaseUS RepairVideo in resolving video issues:
- You do not need to install anything or purchase anything since EaseUS RepairVideo works on any supported browser for free.
- Video formats supported include MP4 repair, M4V, FLV, AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV, SWF, FLV, MP3, NPEG, 3G2, RM/RMVB, and more.
- Recover damaged videos that have been edited, converted, transferred, or even fixed the recovered MP4 files not playing.
This guide below describes how to restore a corrupted MP4 file using EaseUS RepairVideo.
Step 1. Add Damaged MP4 Video
Go to the official site of EaseUS RepairVideo. Click "Upload video" or drag the MP4 video directly.
Step 2. Enter the Email Adress
Input the right email adress to make sure that you can receive the extraction code. Then, click "Start Repairing".
Step 3. Repair Damaged MP4 Video
EaseUS RepaiVideo starts the repairing process automatically. If your MP4 file is very large, it would take some time. You can close the site, and EaseUS will inform you through the email.
Step 4. Download the MP4 Video
When the repairing process completes, click the "Download Video" button and enter the extraction code from your email. Then, you can get the repaired MP4 video.
If you think the written tutorial is not that helpful, you can check the video below to learn more information about MP4 repair. You'll learn how to use the EaseUS online tool and software in this video:
- 00:18 Reasons for corrupted MP4 video
- 00:38 Download EaseUS Fixo Video Repair
- 02:02 EaseUS RepairVideo Online
- 02:41 Try VLC player
If you think this video is helpful, please share this page on social media to help more users fix MP4 corruption.
If you have a corrupted video file, you can use professional MP4 repair software to restore it. EaseUS Fixo Video Repair can repair lost or damaged camera videos. The new version includes a video repair capability that fixes all corrupted, damaged, or broken MP4 videos. It works with the most popular camera brands. You can download this reliable software now!
Do you want to learn more about EaseUS Fixo? Here are more features you should know:
- Fix MP4 no sound, video not playing, no audio, and not opening issues in one click. This software also supports advanced video repair.
- Repair corrupted videos from multiple storage devices, including digital cameras, SD cards, USB flash drives, and external hard drives.
- It's more than a video repair program but also a photo repair and document repair tool. You can easily repair corrupted photos and documents as well.
Now, check a step-by-step guide to repair your MP4 videos with EaseUS Fixo Video Repair, and we'll also mention how to use the advanced repair option :
Step 1. Launch this repair software and choose "Video Repair". Select corrupted MP4 files after clicking "Add Files".
Step 2. Choose "Repair" or "Repair All" to start the MP4 repair process.
Step 3. Preview the repaired MP4 videos, and click "Save" or "Save All" to restore them.
Step 4. How to use the advanced repair mode? Click "Advanced Repair" and add a sample video. Choose "Confirm" to ensure.
Step 5. Click "Repair Now" to perform the advanced repair. After repair, don't forget to save these MP4 videos.
The VLC Media Player is a multi-platform, free media player that plays all file types and is known for its simple interface and open-source nature. It was originally designed to simply play media files, but as time went on, it added a number of interesting features.
VLC does not require any special knowledge to be used. Several advanced features are available in VLC, including the ability to download videos while playing them. The file can also be converted to another format with the help of the VLC Media Player so you can attempt to repair the MP4 video corrupted file.
Here are the steps that you should follow to convert your corrupted video file on VLC Media Player.
Step 1. When you open VLC, click the "Media" tab and then click the "Convert/Save" button.
Step 2. Clicking the "Add" button can be used for adding videos to the list that will be used for transcoding.
Step 3. Then, in the "Convert" box, you must enter the name of the file and where the file is located.
Step 4. Then click on the VLC button "Convert/Save". Click on the Profiles tab in the new window that appears to select the input codec that you wish to use.
Step 5. Next, press the "Start" button. All the rest of the conversion will be done by VLC Media Player.
You can check the following passage to learn more about VLC video repair:
VLC Video Repair: How to Fix Corrupted Videos
You may find several issues while dealing with video files. But you do not need to worry anymore. This in-depth guide will prepare you for how to solve. Read more >>
You may feel sad and frustrated when you find your favorite movie is corrupted or the important game recordings cannot open. How to avoid MP4 files from getting corrupted? Here are some useful tips you should read:
- ⛑️Check your device before recording the videos. If your record device is broken or has other issues, things may go wrong.
- 💻Check the storage space before saving. Ensure the storage device has enough space when downloading or transferring the MP4 videos.
- 🛒Ensure enough power while downloading, copying, transferring, and editing the MP4 files. Sudden power off can cause file corruption.
- ❌Do not edit MP4 videos on USB flash drives, SD cards, or other external devices directly. That may cause file corruption and even data loss.
- ⚠️Back up MP4 video files frequently can help you easily retrieve the video files when you encounter a sudden issue
We'll be thankful if you can share these tips on social media to help more readers who have the same issue!
Your MP4 video files may become damaged at times, and if this happens, you will need to recover them. Viruses can be the source of this problem, as well as data loss, among others. Although VLC Media Player can convert your files to another format, it does not always correct the issues you are experiencing.
Luckily, you will find an even better solution to fix damaged MP4 videos available in EaseUS RepairVideo. After using this online tool, you can have the MP4 videos repaired and back up them to prevent losing the files. You can share your videos with family and friends after you get them back.
FAQs on MP4 Repair Online
In this section, we hope you can gather more information about MP4 repair online:
1. How can I repair corrupted MP4 files online for free?
You should try EaseUS RepairVideo to repair corrupted MP4 files online, and this tool is free:
- Upload the corrupted MP4 videos.
- Click "Start Repairing" and wait for the repair to complete.
- Download these repaired MP4 files and ensure your internet connection is stable.
2. Is EaseUS RepairVideo totally free?
Yes, EaseUS RepairVideo is totally free, and it is really a good online tool that can solve your video corruption issues. If you want to download a software version, search for EaseUS Fixo Video Repair from Google.
3. What software can fix corrupted MP4 files?
EaseUS Fixo Video Repair can solve corruption issues perfectly. You can download this software from the official website and follow three steps to repair MP4 files:
- Launch EaseUS Fixo on your Windows computer and choose "Video Repair" from the sidebar.
- Drag your MP4 videos to the Fixo window and click "Repair" to start.
- Click "Save" will help you save the repaired MP4 videos on your computer.
Was This Page Helpful?
About the Author
Cedric Grantham is a senior editor and data recovery specialist of EaseUS. He mainly writes articles and how-to tips about data recovery on PC and Mac. He has handled 10,000+ data recovery cases and is good at data recovery of NTFS, FAT (FAT32 and ExFAT) file systems, and RAID structure reorganization.