Table of Contents
[Free Download] Top 8 Best Screen Recorder for Windows 7
Have you tried to screencast the screen as a picture on Windows 7? Do you want to upgrade your experience with a new tool? We researched and compared the 8 best screen recorder for Windows 7 to help you find an ideal fit for your specific needs.
Which tool should you use to make an effective video tutorial or market your business to online customers is totally decided by you? This shortlist provides everything you need to make an informed decision and start creating. Read through it and choose the one you want to download.
Top 1. EaseUS RecExperts
It is one of the best Windows 7 screen recorder. You can record not only the screen but also the system audio, microphone, a webcam connected to your computer, and even the gameplay on your computer. All the recording activities will be done in a few simple steps with this intuitive screen recording software. The prerequisite is to download the screen capture for Windows 7 PC first.
Top 2. Free Cam
Free Cam is a very simple and free-to-use screen recorder with a built-in audio/video editor. The attractive and intuitive interface allows you to create screencasts easily. Also, you can make a recording of your entire screen, a selected area of the screen, or a single window.
This Windows screen recorder provides a full set of features for creating professional video lessons and e-Learning presentations. While recording, you can even highlight your mouse cursor and turn on mouse click sounds to emphasize important details and steps.
- Free screen recorder no watermark, time limits, or ads
- Record voice-overs and computer sounds
- Export videos as WMV or upload them directly to YouTube
- Support a wide selection of audio effects
- Save recordings as WMV only
- No webcam recording option
Top 3. ShareX
ShareX is a free Windows 7 screen recorder that boasts almost as many custom features as some paid software screen recorders. You can capture your screen flexibly. Moreover, it is mostly targeted toward developers and professional users, so an average customer might get lost in the many advanced tools and editors.
- Incorporate hotkeys for easier and quicker navigation
- Support many URL sharing services
- Import existing videos, music, or photos
- It is complicated for the average user
- No webcam recording
Top 4. CamStudio
CamStudio is a good choice for one-time or occasional users with minimal editing needs. The Windows screen recorder is able to record all screen and audio activities on your computer and create AVI video files for you in a few steps.
Moreover, this lightweight, open source screen recorder software creates videos in AVI format that can later be converted to SWF.
- Create a screen-in-screen video
- Allow you to create small-sized files
- Users can custom cursor
- Quality options are available for output video
- Outputs only as AVI files
- Lack of interactive and animation features
Top 5. Ezvid
Ezvid claims to be the world's easiest screen recorder, and that may not be too far from the truth. Ezvid's clarity is enhanced by the product's speed: specifically designed to save users' time. This Windows 7 screen recorder will help you produce and upload videos directly to YouTube in a matter of minutes. That is why the tool enjoys notoriety among game players and movie fans who are interested in frequently making video clips in the quickest manner possible.
- Support automatic high-quality resolution
- Support speed control over output videos
- Offer sleek and modern interface
- Instantaneous uploading to YouTube
- Show minor bugs and inconsistencies
Top 6. TinyTake
TinyTake is a sophisticated screen recorder for Windows 7. It allows you to capture screen and images from your computer, and then store all your recordings in cloud as it comes with an online cloud-based gallery.
Moreover, it allows you to add comments while recording,or annotate your captured images and videos from your local drive. Most importantly, after recording, you may directly upload video captures to YouTube.
- Public URL is available for sharing
- Support a built-in online file viewer for images, videos, and documents
- Allow you to create custom shortcut keys
- The free version has a 5-minute limit for video recording
- Video files are saved as MP4 only
Top 7. Camtasia
Camtasia is another great screen recording software for Windows 7. It allows you to record video and audio one after another, combining the results afterward. What differentiates it from other screen capturing software is that it allows creating and adding quizzes and interactivity in videos.
With this application, you may record anything on your computer, screen-websites, software, video calls, or PowerPoint presentations. After recording, you can instantly upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Screencast, or your online video course.
- Audio, video, and cursor tracks can be edited separately
- Add captions and quizzes to your videos
- Has a library of royalty-free music and sound effects
- One of the most expensive screen recorders
- Has a busy multi-track interface
Top 8. FlashBack Screen Recorder
FlashBack Screen Recorder is the fastest way to capture and edit video. It is a full-motion-based screen recorder with a simple, handy interface. You can capture your screen, along with a webcam and microphone, and then make the recording better with built-in editing tools and by adding captions, arrows, images, and highlights, etc.
- Record multiple monitors
- Allow you to add distinctive and custom watermarks
- Quickly upload videos to YouTube
- Offer zooming and panning options
- Difficult to modify existing demos
- Does not track the movement of windows in use
To sum up, there are many screen recorders that can be used on Windows 7 PC. However, some of them are not effective enough. In this article, we give you a list of useful Windows 7 screen recorders. Among them, EaseUS RecExperts is the best choice for you since it is full-featured yet easy to use. Download it right now with a special discount!
Best Screen Recorder for Windows 7 FAQs
1. Does Windows 7 have a screen recorder?
No, Windows 7 does not have a screen recorder. If you want to capture your Windows 7 PC screen, you can try some third-party screen recording software, like ShareX, OBS Studio, FreeCam, etc.
2. How do I record my screen on Windows 7 for free?
To record screen on Windows 7 for free, you can try EaseUS RecExperts, an all-in-one screen recorder. Just launch it, select the recording area, then hit the Record button. You can get your recordings in a few minutes later.
3. What is the best free screen recorder for Windows 7?
Different users have different definitions for the best Windows 7 screen recorder. Here we list some popular ones for you to choose.
- OBS Studio
- Free Cam
Was This Page Helpful?
About the Author
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.