Table of Contents
[Free Download] Top 9 Best Screen Recorder for Windows 7
Have you tried to screencast the screen as a picture on Windows 7? Do you want to upgrade your experience with a new tool? The 9 best screen recorders for Windows 7 are introduced here to help meet your specific needs.
Which tool should you use to make an effective video tutorial or market your business to online customers? This shortlist offers you informed decisions. Read through it and choose the best recorder you want to download.
|Top 9 Best Screen Recorder||Pros|
|1. EaseUS RecExperts||Record webcam and screen at the same time...Learn more|
|2. Free Cam||Record voice-overs and computer sounds...Learn more|
|3. ShareX||Incorporate hotkeys for easier and quicker navigation...Learn more|
|4. CamStudio||Create a screen-in-screen video...Learn more|
|5. Ezvid||Allow automatic high-quality resolution...Learn more|
|6. OBS Studio||Free and functional screen capture software on Windows...Learn more|
|7. TinyTake||Public URL is available for sharing...Learn more|
|8. Camtasia||Audio, video and cursor tracks can be edited separately...Learn more|
|9. FlashBack Screen Recorder||Allow adding distinctive and custom watermarks...Learn more|
The first recommended Windows 7 screen recorder is EaseUS RecExperts, which can record the screen and the system audio, microphone, and a webcam connected to your computer. All the recording activities will be done in a few simple steps with this intuitive screen capture software.
There is also a built-in video & audio trimmer you can use to edit savings effortlessly. Also, it's available to view the saved videos in this tool. The only prerequisite is to download the screen capture for Windows 7 PC first.
Free Cam is a straightforward and free-to-use screen recorder with a built-in audio/video editor. The attractive and intuitive interface allows creating screencasts easily. Also, you can make a recording of your entire screen, a selected area of the screen, or a single window.
This Windows screen recorder provides a full set of features for creating professional video lessons and e-Learning presentations. While recording, you can even highlight the mouse cursor and turn on mouse click sounds to emphasize important details and steps.
- Free screen recorder no watermark, time limits, or ads
- Record voice-overs and computer sounds
- Export videos as WMV or upload them directly to social media platforms like YouTube
- Support a wide selection of audio effects
- Save recordings as WMV only
- No webcam recording option
ShareX is the best free screen recorder for Windows 7 that boasts almost as many custom features as some paid software screen recorders. You can capture the full or partial screen flexibly.
This tool can be used as a screenshot tool on Windows 7, and it has the default screenshot folder. However, it is mostly targeted toward professional users, so an average customer might get lost in the advanced tools.
- Incorporate hotkeys for easier and quicker navigation
- Support many URL sharing services
- Import existing videos, music, or photos
- It isn't easy for common users
- No functional webcam recording
CamStudio is a good choice for one-time or occasional users with minimal editing needs. The Windows 7 free screen recorder is able to record all screen and audio activities on your computer and create AVI videos easily.
Moreover, this open-source screen recorder creates videos in AVI format that can later be converted to SWF. And the interface is very small, which reduces the difficulty when capturing your screen.
- Create a screen-in-screen video
- Allow creating small-sized files
- Customize the cursor as you like
- Quality options are available for output video
- Outputs only as AVI files
- Lack of interactive and animation features
Ezvid claims to be the world's easiest screen recorder, and that may not be too far from the truth. Ezvid's clarity is enhanced by the product's speed, specifically designed to save users' time.
This Windows 7 screen recorder can help produce and upload videos directly to media platforms like YouTube. That is why the tool enjoys notoriety among game players and movie fans interested in frequently making video clips in the quickest manner possible.
- Allow automatic high-quality resolution
- Support speed control over output videos
- Offer sleek and modern interface
- Instantaneous uploading to YouTube
- Show minor bugs and inconsistencies
If you want to know how to record video on Windows 7, follow the below post.
To record interesting streaming videos from social media platforms, try some beneifical screen recorders. EaseUS RecExperts for Windows can meet all your needs on screen recording.
As an open source screen recorder on Windows 7, OBS Studio is able to record screen, audio, and gameplay. For Windows 7 users, this tool is a free and efficient solution for capturing anything on the computer screen. Also, you can choose the audio resources, including the system and external sound.
At the same time, you are allowed to apply more advanced settings for video and audio. For example, it's accessible to change the video bitrate, encoder, audio bitrate, etc.
- Free and functional screen capture software on Windows
- Capture streaming audio and video
- Suitable for live-streamed videos with high quality
- Advanced settings for output selections
- With a complex interface
TinyTake is a sophisticated screen recorder for Windows 7. It allows you to capture screens and images from the computer and then store all your recordings in the cloud as it comes with an online cloud-based gallery.
Moreover, it allows adding comments while recording or annotating your captured images and videos from the local drive. Most importantly, after recording, you can directly upload video captures to YouTube.
- Public URL is available for sharing
- Support a built-in online file viewer for images, videos, and documents
- Allow creating custom shortcut keys
- The free version has a 5-minute limit for video recording
- Video files are saved as MP4 only
Camtasia is another great screen recording software for Windows 7. It can record video and audio one after another, combining the results afterward. What differentiates it from other screen capturing software is that it allows creating and adding quizzes and interactivity in videos.
It is able to record anything on the computer with this application. After that, you can instantly upload the savings to YouTube, Vimeo, Screencast, or your online video course.
- Audio, video and cursor tracks can be edited separately
- Add captions and quizzes to your videos
- It has a library of royalty-free music and sound effects
- One of the most expensive screen recorders
- It has a busy multi-track interface
FlashBack Screen Recorder is one of the fastest desktop recorders on Windows 7 to capture and edit video. It is a full-motion-based screen recording software with a simple, handy interface.
You can capture the screen, along with a webcam and microphone, and then make the recording better with built-in editing tools and add captions, arrows, images, highlights, etc.
- Record multiple monitors
- Allow adding distinctive and custom watermarks
- Quickly upload videos to YouTube
- Offer zooming and panning options
- Difficult to modify existing demos
- Can not track the movement of windows in use
There are many screen recorders that can be used on Windows 7 PC. However, some are not effective enough. Here, you see different Windows 7 screen recorders. Among them, EaseUS RecExperts is the best one since it is full-featured yet easy to use. Catch this chance to download it now!
FAQs About Best Screen Recorder for Windows 7
Don't skip this part if you want to know more information about the screen recorder on Windows 7.
1. Does Windows 7 have a screen recorder?
No, Windows 7 does not have a screen recorder. If you want to capture your Windows 7 PC screen, try some third-party screen recording software, like ShareX, OBS Studio, FreeCam, etc.
2. How do I record my screen on Windows 7 for free?
To capture screens on Windows 7 for free, try EaseUS RecExperts, an all-in-one screen recorder. Just launch it, select the recording area, then hit the "REC" button. You can get your savings in a few moments later.
3. What is the best free screen recorder for Windows 7?
Different users have different definitions for the best Windows 7 screen recorder. Here are some popular ones for you to choose from.
- OBS Studio
- Free Cam
- EaseUS RecExperts
Was This Page Helpful?