Table of Contents
Some users may find their iPod nano won't sync with iTunes after they have updated to iTunes 11 or Windows 10, or the iPod nano can be recognized by iTunes, but it still can't be synced. Then how to fix the iPod nano, or iPod other devices, like iPod classic/shuffle/touch won't sync with iTunes? Read the article to get answers.
|Workable Solutions||Step-by-step Troubleshooting|
|Fix 1. Use Official USB Cable||Make sure you are using the official USB cable...Full steps|
|Fix 2. Ensure Stable Network||Make sure the devices are under stable network connection...Full steps|
|More Fixes||Check the settings; Turn off iCloud Music Library; Turn off "Show Apple Music" on the devices...Full steps|
How to fix iPod nano won't sync with iTunes
As there are many possible reasons can cause iPod nano or iPod classic/shuffle/touch unable to sync with iTunes, you can try following tips selectively. If you also are interested in iPhone won't sync to iTunes, please go to the relevant page to check details.
1. Better use Apple-certified iPod USB cable to connect iPod nano to the computer. And try one cable or different cables in different USB ports.
2. Make sure correct and stable Wi-Fi connection.
3. Check whether Sync Music option is turned on, if it is on, turn it off and on again.
4. Turn off iCloud Music Library (iTunes Match) on iPod nano and iTunes. For iPod nano: go to "Settings" > "Music"; for iTunes: "Edit" > "Preferences" > "General".
5. Turn off "Show Apple Music" on iPod nano and iTunes. For iPod nano: go to "Settings" > "Music"; for iTunes: "Edit" > "Preferences" > "General".
6. Check songs on iTunes. Make sure they have the same folder location as before. Music that iTunes can't locate won't be synced to iPod.
7. In order to avoid the iTunes sync error in the lower version, make sure the iTunes is updated to latest version(12.5.1).
8. Restart the iTunes if you found the iTunes can't recognize iPod.
9. Re-Authorize iTunes on the computer by going to "iTunes" > "Store".
10. Run iTunes in the Administrative Mode in Windows.
11. Uncheck "Read Only" and change permissions of the files you want to sync by right-clicking the "Files" > "Properties" > "Uncheck "Read Only".
12. Fix your Windows computer registry errors by using some registry repair tool.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More