Top 10 Popular Zoom Meeting Recording Software
Zoom, a popular video conferencing software, offers local recording available to free and paid subscribers. A participant can record meeting video and audio locally, upload the file to Dropbox and Google Drive, or stream it to YouTube or Vimeo. But you can access this feature only if the organizer (the host) of the meeting allows you to do. But if he disables the "Record", then how to get this job done?
To complete the task, you will need Zoom recording software. Depending on your favorite platform, there are options for desktop computers (both Windows and macOS) and mobile apps for smartphones. Given that, we will share with you 10 popular Zoom screen recording software. Go on reading to find the best one.
1. EaseUS RecExperts
Compatibility: Windows and Mac
EaseUS RecExperts can run perfectly on Windows and macOS computer. This software supports all kinds of recording online meetings and video calls or making tutorials videos.
EaseUS RecExperts for Windows enables you to record a video from your webcam or as a webcam overlay to increase the engagement of future viewers of your recording, which can help you're making tutorial videos or podcasts. Additionally, it allows you to enhance the recorded clips by adding objects, like texts or arrows. If the video is too long or there are unwanted scenes, you can trim or crop it with the built-in features.
If you work on Mac, this Mac screen capture lets you record full screen or a selected area flexibly while recording online meetings. Apart from a Mac recorder, it also can help you capture your iOS devices in a few steps. Most importantly, there will not be a watermark on the recorded videos. If you are trying to find the best screen recorder without watermark, EaseUS RecExperts is the best choice.
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Best for both beginners and professionals
- Enable you to record screen, audio, webcam, and even gameplay in high quality
- Allow you to record Webex meeting, capture webinar, and many other meetings
- Compatible with Windows and macOS
Now download EaseUS RecExperts to find more stunning features and record your Zoom meeting.
How to record zoom meeting without permission？This post will solve your problem in many ways...
2. Windows 10 Game Bar
Compatibility: Windows 10
This program, included with Windows 10, helps you to record and broadcast video games. Besides gamers, the Game Bar is useful for any video capture, including recording a Zoom meeting. To use it, your graphic card (dedicated or CPU integrated) must support one of three encoders: Intel Quick Sync H.264, Nvidia NVENC, or AMD VCE. It allows you to adjust the Zoom application Volume.
- Offer a Performance panel that provides information about your current CPU, GPU, and RAM usage
- The Broadcasts & Capture pane offers a way to capture screenshots and even live-stream them to the world
- The Game bar interface doesn't always show up inconsistent performance in some tests
3. OBS Studio
Compatibility: Windows 8/10 (Supports also macOS, Linux)
OBS Studio is a free Zoom recording software. To capture Zoom meeting, you have only to set up your screen recording session, like choosing the Window Capture option from the Sources menu. The application can create video clips made up of multiple sources, including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, video cards. You can also set up hotkeys for different actions, like switching between scenes, starting/stopping streams or recordings, muting audio sources.
- High performance of the real-time video and audio capturing the Zoom meeting
- Easily convert (remix) recorded files into a different format
- A Studio Mode allows you to preview your sources before live streaming
- No editing tools available to use
- It is a little bit complicated to use, especially for beginners
Bandicam provides screen and audio recording functionality. You can record various activities on your PC screen – lectures, webinars, games, Skype calls. While recording, you can capture your whole screen or just the Zoom application window as a video file. When the Zoom meeting is already recorded, you can share it with YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo.
- A use-to-use interface
- You can mix the microphone sound with the webcam recording
- Use DirectX/OpenGL graphic to record HD video sessions
- You can add mouse effects to highlight special moments from Zoom meeting
- The application has a version only for Windows platforms
- There are no editing tools
QuickTime Player is a natural option for many Mac users because it's bundled into the macOS. You can use it to record your Zoom meeting with a few simple clicks. For screen recording, you need to choose the New Screen Recording option and adjust the settings, like enabling the microphone and selecting the quality output video file. Besides that, Quicktime Player also offers you some editing functions to make modify your recordings, including trimming the recorded Zoom meeting.
- Automatically included with macOS
- An intuitive, easy-to-use interface that makes it easy to navigate
- Work with iTunes files
- Less breadth of compatibility than competitors
- Has no playback support, especially for file formats like AVI and FLV
Compatibility: macOS X 10.9 Mavericks and above (available a Windows version)
This Zoom capturing software can be used both on Windows and macOS machines. It provides intuitive and affordable video capturing tools. You can record your computer's screen with the Zoom meeting alongside the webcam footage and use an external microphone to record the audio. The recorded clip can be edited with the integrated editor, like adding text, animations, or fluid transitions. When the final video file is ready, you can share it on social media sites like Facebook or Twitter.
- Free to use and user-friendly
- A built-in speech-to-text feature
- The free version puts a watermark on your video
- The maximum length of the Zoom meeting can be up to 15 minutes
7. iOS Built-in Screen Recorder
Compatibility: iOS 11 or later
iPhone users can rely on the built-in screen recording app. It enables them to capture all activities on the device's screen. If you need to record your Zoom meeting using your iPhone, you have to start a new meeting and then head over to the Control Center. Screen Recording is an essential functionality with multiple use cases. It helps you to capture amazing moments on your iPhone or iPad, including a zoom conference. After the screen recording session starts, you can use a toolbar to pause, resume, or stop the recording. Once you have recorded the video, you can share it with the target audience.
- Easy to use built-in screen recorder for the iPhone/iPad
- Free to use the app with basic features like toggle microphone audio on or off
- You can't adjust resolution, fps, or even the bitrate
- You can record and save the output file only locally
Compatibility: Android 4.4 or later
This helpful mobile app can be used to record screen in 1080p resolution and at 60fps. Especially it will help you to record a Zoom meeting. When the online event starts, you tap on the Record button, and it will capture your phone's screen. The app allows you to store your recorded video session on an external SD card so that you can record long videos.
- Record a clean screen without a watermark with Clean Recording Mode
- High Quality supported - 1080p Resolution, 12.0Mbps, 60 FPS
- A Booster Mode allows unsupported devices to record your video
- It doesn't record internal sounds, only through the device's microphone
- A lot of free ads and in-app purchases
Compatibility: Android 5.0 or later
This is a simple Zoom recording mobile app, which also records clips in Full HD resolution. The main advantage of AZ Screen Recorder is that it doesn't limit your screen recording so that you can use it during any Zoom meeting. You can record internal and external sound, capture the whole screen, and simultaneously footage from the front camera. It works reliable, so it will not freeze or crash in the middle of your online meeting. You can shake your smartphone, and the app will stop the recording.
- Basic video editing tools that enable you to polish your video quickly
- Allow you to share the recorded Zoom meeting with colleagues or partners
- Unlimited time of screen recording
- Video editor not available. You need an external app for this task
Compatibility: Android 5.0 or newer
This brand new app provides aims special screen recording for Zoom and other online meetings. It will help you record presentations from your teacher, colleague, or boss. It can also be used for all applications on your phone, like the Voice Call app, Game app, Live streaming app, etc. So it allows you to record the screen of your phone from other applications directly. It shows a floating button to make you record easily when you need it. You can choose the desired quality, resolution, bitrate, frame rate (fps), and recording orientation.
- Easy-to-use recording for Zoom and online meeting
- Change the resolution, bitrate, and frame rate
- Record video from all applications on your phone
- The phone must be on speakers to record the audio
The popular Zoom platform allows only paid plans for webinar organizing and recording. If you want to record the Zoom meeting as a guest without the host's permission, you can use screen recordings applications we mentioned above.
This guide presents 10 of the popular Zoom meeting recording software so that you can participate in the meeting in peace, without worrying that you will miss something important. The most suitable application is EaseUS RecExperts, as it's feature-rich and provides some editing functions. It works smoothly, and it does not affect computer performance. As well you can export the recorded video in quite different formats.