Have you lost or deleted data on your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+? Here you can find the best Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ data recovery method to get all your lost photos/pictures, videos, contacts back.
Causes of Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Data loss
Below are some common situations or scenarios that lead to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ data loss. Check if you are confronted with any of them.
- Accidental deletion(like DCIM folder deletion) is one of the major causes that cause data loss from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+;
- The factory reset is another major cause. It will remove the entire data stored within your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+;
- The virus attack will make you lose your data from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+;
- Interruption while transferring files from your Samsung Galaxy S8/s8+ to the computer or vice versa may result in data loss on your phone. Interruption computer shutdown, phone shutdown and so on.
Well, in any of the above-mentioned scenarios you will suffer from data loss. Is there any way to recover the lost data? Sure, Here is a powerful Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ data recovery software that can recover your lost or deleted data including photos/pictures, videos, messages, contacts, music and so on.
The best method to restore Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ data
EaseUS MobiSaver for Android would be your best pick if you want to recover your deleted or lost data thoroughly and quickly. Why EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is so good at restoring Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ lost or deleted data?
- After the release of Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, EaseUS program team began to simulate various kinds of data loss situations on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and upgrade the program to support the new phone and system perfectly;
- This Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ data recovery software has a wizard interface and is very easy to use, no professional Android recovery skills required.
Steps to recover deleted or lost data from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to computer
Install and run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Then click the "Start" button to make the software recognize and connect your device.
NOTE: As the software can only access the rooted Android device, you need to make sure that your phone has been rooted before recovery.
Step 2. Scan Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to find the deleted files
After connecting your phone, the software will quickly scan the device to find all the existing and lost data. You can easily find the lost files you want by choosing the correct file types.
Step 3. Preview and recover data from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
Preview all the recoverable files one by one and then you can select out those you need quickly. "Only displayed deleted items"option to list the deleted files only. Finally, you can click the "Recover" button to get the selected files back once.
Tips To Remember:
- Frequently back up your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ data later to avoid data loss problem;
- Stop using your phone after deletion or factory reset in case of data overwriting;
- This program is also a good Android data recovery tool for other phone brands including Xiaomi, Huawei, OnePlus and so on.
Was This Page Helpful?