You Can Get You Lost Data Back When Your computer Can not Boot.
||Data Loss Scenarios
|Deleted File Recovery
- Deleting files by right-clicking menu or just pressing ‘Delete’ button
- File loss due to ‘Shift+Del’ without backup
- File loss due to emptying Recycle Bin
- Unexpectedly formatting disk, partition or other storage devices
- File loss due to hard drive crash, system crash or windows reinstallation
- Raw partition, disk displays as RAW or 'Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?'
- Unexpected power-off, software crash, turning off storage media during writing process, improperly pulling out SD card
- Other scenarios including device initialization, virus attack, Memory/SD card ‘Access Denied’ or can’t be read, media card error, factory setting of device without backup etc.
- Accidentally deleting a partition
- Partition loss due to repartition, boot manager, improper clone, system restore, disk accident etc.
- Partition accidentally lost or be hidden
- Disk crash, severe virus infection for hard drive etc.
|You can recover:
||DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
||JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, RAW, SWF, SVG , RAF, DNG, ARW, RW2, DCR, KDC, ERF, 3FR, MEF, PEF, SRW, X3F etc.
||AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG etc.
||AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, RealAudio, VQF,FLV, MKV, MPG, M4V, RM/RMVB, WMV,APE etc.
||PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.(from Outlook, Outlook Express etc.)
||Such as Archives(ZIP, RAR, SIT, ISO etc.), exe, html, SITX etc.