Table of Contents
How to Screen Record on TikTok on iOS/Android/Windows
Within a short time, TikTok has garnered attention from people all around the world and has become one of the most popular APPs. The video-creating and sharing APP has already attracted more than one billion downloads on smartphones and even PCs.
When you watch an interesting video on TikTok and want to download it, there may be some problems such as permission issues, poor Internet connection, etc. Then, you may have to resort to a TikTok recorder to capture what you want. This article will show you some competent TikTok recorders and how to screen record on TikTok on different devices.
Related Article: >>Top 15 TikTok Video Editor You May Need
If you are an iOS user, the simplest ways for you to record a TikTok video are using the pre-installed screen recorder on your iPhone and the QuickTime Player on your iPad. Follow the step-by-step tutorial in this part to obtain the videos you like.
1. How to Screen Record TikTok on iPhone
To record the screen on your phone, you don't have to download any third-party application from the website. Thanks to the screen recording feature, which was added to iOS 11, it's possible to make a copy of a video that's playing on your iPhone. However, before recording, you need to put the recording function on the control center so that you can launch it at any time.
Follow the steps below to record TikTok videos.
How to Record a TikTok Video on iPhone:
- Step 1. Open TikTok and find the video you wish to record.
- Step 2. Swipe up on the Control Centre and tap on the "Record" button.
- Step 3. After the three-second countdown, start playing the video. Your phone will record the video for you.
- Step 4. Wait while the video plays, and then stop the recording when it's done.
- Step 5. Later, you can find the captured video in the Photos app.
2. How to Screen Record a TikTok on iPad
To screen record TikTok on an iPad, you will need a QuickTime Player, an extensible multimedia framework developed by Apple Inc. It is capable of handling various formats of digital video, picture, sound, panoramic images, and interactivity. This option was introduced with iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite and is what we recommend to record your iPad screen.
You will need a Mac running OS X Yosemite or later and a lightning cable (the cable that comes with iOS devices). To show you how to operate exactly, we will give you a detailed tutorial.
How to Screen Record on Tik Tok on iPad:
- Step 1. Connect your iPad to a Mac with a lightning cable.
- Step 2. Open QuickTime player, click "File," then select "New Movie Recording."
- Step 3. When a recording window appears, click the little arrow of the drop-down menu in front of the record button, then select your iPad.
- Step 4. Select the Mic of your iPad if you want to record music/sound effects.
- Step 5. Play the TikTok video you want to record and click the "Record" button.
- Step 6. Once done, tap the "Stop" button to stop recording and save the video recorded.
- Please do not take other people's videos for business purposes or any other purpose that would harm video uploaders' rights.
AZ Screen Recorder is a stable, high-quality screen recorder on Android that helps you record smooth and clear screen videos. With a ton of features like screen capture, video editor, and live stream screen, this app provides an easy way to record video tutorials, calls, gameplays, live shows, and videos that cannot be downloaded.
With this app, you can easily record a TikTok video you like as well as live shows from Periscope, Bigo Live, or Tik Tok, YouTube, and Twitch. From Android 10, this free screen recorder will support recording internal audio. Note that it requires Android 5.0 and up. We will show you how to use it on a Samsung phone.
How to Record on TikTok with Android Phones:
Step 1. Run TikTok, and choose the video that you want to record.
Step 2. Launch AZ Screen Recorder, click the "Recording" sign and choose the "START NOW" option on the popped-up window.
Step 3. After the three-second countdown, the APP will start recording the screen for you. Therefore, you need to play the video after the countdown.
Step 4. When you are done recording, pull down the window on the top of your screen, you may choose to pause or stop recording by clicking the according button.
Step 5. The file recorded will show on the top of your screen. You may choose to share, delete, or edit it.
EaseUS RecExperts is a full-featured but lightweight screen recorder. With its four main functions, you can record screen, audio, and webcam. If you are using a Windows PC, this is your best choice for TikTok screen recording.
As you can freely choose the audio sources, it's possible to record the system sound or record microphone audio. That means you can obtain the original video or create a commentary video by adding your own voice through a microphone.
It can play more roles in recreational purposes. For instance, it can help you record an incredible game highlight video even you are a beginner. The simple and user-friendly interface makes it easy to do any recording.
- Record TikTok live, video, and audio in a few clicks
- Record Webex meeting, Zoom meeting, and other online meetings
- Export recordings in many common audio and video formats
- Provide a video trimming tool
Download this full-featured TikTok recorder if you are interested in the features above.
Steps of Recording TikTok on Windows:
To show you how to use this software, we will give you a tutorial below. Follow the steps to record anything on the screen.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS RecExperts. There are two different options for screen recording, i.e., "Full Screen" and "Region". If you select "Full Screen", you will capture the whole screen.
Step 2. If you select the "Region" option, this software will ask you to customize the recording area. Make sure that everything you want to capture is within the bounds of the select box.
Step 3. Tap on the button at the bottom left side of the main interface, and there will be many options you can select. This recorder supports recording microphone and system sound separately or simultaneously. The "Options" button is for you to adjust the volume and microphone device.
Step 4. To record the webcam simultaneously, click on the "Webcam" icon at the bottom of the interface. Tap on the button to enable the webcam recording, and there will be a drop-down menu to select the recording device. Click on "OK" to confirm your settings.
Step 5. When you turn back to the main interface, click on the "REC" button to start recording. A floating toolbar offers you buttons to pause or stop the recording during the recording process. In addition, the camera icon can be used to take screenshots, and the timer icon can help stop it automatically.
Step 6. The recorded video clips will be saved on your computer. When the media player appears, you see a set of tools you can use to trim the recordings, extract audio, and add opening title & closing credits to the savings.
To sum up, if you want to screen record TikTok, you will find a program to help you in this article no matter what device you are using.
If you are a Windows user, EaseUS RecExperts is your best choice. This software is full-featured and easy to operate. Download it by clicking the button below and following the guides in this post if you want to know how to screen record on TikTok.
FAQs About TikTok Recording Screen
In this part, you will find more answers to questions about TikTok screen recorders and TikTok recording.
1. How to edit a Tiktok video?
- 1. Choose "Add sound" to add a song or your own sounds to your video.
- 2. Choose "Speed" to set the recording/playback speed of your video.
- 3. Choose "Filters" to open TikTok's filters library and add a filter to your video.
- 4. Choose "Beauty" to turn the Beauty mode on or off.
- 5. Choose "Flash" to turn the flashlight on or off.
2. Does TikTok notify screen recording?
TikTok will not notify you when someone is recording your videos. In other words, others won't know if you captured their videos. For Windows users, the best software for recording TikTok is EaseUS RecExperts. You can launch the software on your PC and select a suitable recording mode, capturing the entire screen or only a part of it. Then, you only need to choose the system sound as the audio source and start recording.
3. How to record on TikTok easily?
If you are using an iPhone, follow those steps to record on TikTok videos you like.
- Step 1. Swipe up your screen and click on the "Record" button on the Control Centre.
- Step 2. Three seconds later, play the TikTok video that you want to save.
- Step 3. End the recording by clicking the button again.
- Step 4. The captured video will be saved to your device immediately.
Was This Page Helpful?