There are two modules in EaseUS Partition Recovery.
1. Choose Partition Recovery and in the Choose Disk window, you can choose one disk to search for the deleted or lost partitions.
2. In the Searching Area Setting window, you can choose a specified area to search for the lost partitions. There are four searching areas:
3. In the Searching Method window, choose a search method:
4. In the searching for deleted volumes window, EaseUS Partition Recovery scans all the selected space for deleted volumes. Once a deleted volume is found, it will be displayed in the volume list (You can double click the volume to explore the content to see whether it is the one you need to recover). The search will, however, continue until all the remaining selected space is scanned. If no volumes are found, you will be asked to close the EaseUS Partition Recovery.
The program can even find and display intersected volumes, that is, volumes that were created and deleted on the disk at different times. Moreover, every successive volume allocates space from the previously deleted volume, but not at the beginning of it. Only one of the intersected volumes can be recovered.
You have to wait until the whole search is finished. The Search window displays the volumes to recover as a part of the hard disk volume structure, marking them with an icon in the upper right corner of its rectangle. Make certain that all the selected volumes are properly placed in the hard disk structure.
5. Click Proceed to start recovering the volumes.